Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 201104 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

Mary Magdalena

United States

#84790 Apr 4, 2013
miky muller wrote:
evolution!
You just learned how to spell that word?

You maybe should have capitalized it however. It was used as a one word sentence.

“Wrath”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#84791 Apr 4, 2013
Mary Magdalena wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't buy into your believe just as strongly as you reject God. Christian humans are not apes, we are human.
Label yourselves as you wish.
Just don't over step your bounds. Keep your apes to yourselves.
M&M
Humans are a very specific type ape. But make no mistake, ape never the less. We are hominini.
Mary Magdalena

United States

#84792 Apr 4, 2013
Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>And yet there is a small cabal of "Christians" attempting to reform the US into a Theocracy.

"Christian Dominionists" would throw out the Constitution, and instill a government based upon old testament Biblical Law.

Among the 'highlights' they would enact:

'The most militant Dominion Theologists would silence dissenters and execute adulterers, homosexuals and recalcitrant children. No...seriously. OK, they would only be executed for repeated offenses, explain some defenders of Christian Reconstructionism.'

<more scarey, yet true Dominionist fact at: http://www.publiceye.org/christian_right/domi... >
""Christian Dominionists" would throw out the Constitution, and instill a government based upon old testament Biblical Law"

Shall I point out how you show off your complete absents of knowledge of the Christians faith yet again.

"old testament Biblical Law"
Is Jewish not Christian try and keep up this change only happened 2000 years ago.

M&M

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#84793 Apr 4, 2013
Mary Magdalena wrote:
<quoted text>
""Christian Dominionists" would throw out the Constitution, and instill a government based upon old testament Biblical Law"
Shall I point out how you show off your complete absents of knowledge of the Christians faith yet again.
"old testament Biblical Law"
Is Jewish not Christian try and keep up this change only happened 2000 years ago.
M&M
Mary, you should know there are all kinds of crazies who call themselves Christians. Kong was right about Christian Dominionists. You told someone that they should check their facts before posting, so should you.
Mary Magdalena

United States

#84794 Apr 4, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>We've disproven the god of your cult.

no person alive has ever given a shred of evidence for any god, gods or goddesses.
"We've disproven the god of your cult. "

That would be a first. You claim to have proof of something not existing outside of the universe. Exactly how did YOU prove this.

I'm all ear mr. tick.

Incredible how mr. tick seems to be losing his IQ at faster then light speed.

Science should really look into this. The first thing every proven to happen faster then light speed.

M&M
Mary Magdalena

United States

#84795 Apr 4, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>if only you could show one post where i lied...

and yet you openly lie about other posters...i guess your cult didn't teach you any morals either...
This same page. Really had to work to find you lies.

"
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>We've disproven the god of your cult.

no person alive has ever given a shred of evidence for any god, gods or goddesses.
"

Two lies right there.

M&M
Mary Magdalena

United States

#84796 Apr 4, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>Irony!

>:-(
Ironing!

> <
[]

M&M
Mary Magdalena

United States

#84797 Apr 4, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i don't have to openly lie about others like you do.
So you just choose to?

M&M

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#84798 Apr 4, 2013
Mary Magdalena wrote:
<quoted text>
This same page. Really had to work to find you lies.
"<quoted text>"
Two lies right there.
M&M
The first is a questionable claim.

How is the second a lie?

You do realize that you have in effect claimed evidence for the existence of god.

Please tell us.
Mary Magdalena

United States

#84799 Apr 4, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>actually, it's a proven fact.

why do you have to lie about your cult? is it that obvious that it is bullshhit? yes, that is hte reason.
mr. tick have you been drinking today?

M&M

“Wrath”

Level 8

Is revenant

#84800 Apr 4, 2013
Mary Magdalena wrote:
<quoted text>
"We've disproven the god of your cult. "
That would be a first. You claim to have proof of something not existing outside of the universe. Exactly how did YOU prove this.
I'm all ear mr. tick.
Incredible how mr. tick seems to be losing his IQ at faster then light speed.
Science should really look into this. The first thing every proven to happen faster then light speed.
M&M
Things can happen faster than light, the speed of light is the speed light travels through a vacuum, and E=MC^2 tells us matter will never be able to quite reach that speed. But we know space itself is expanding faster than light. And that Quantum decoherence and entanglement is faster than light. In fact entanglement is so fast, future entangled events can affect the past.
Mary Magdalena

United States

#84801 Apr 4, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>Actually you are somewhat.

Mary Magdalena wrote, "You on the other hand believe in evolution"

Belief is unnecessary. We have evidence.

Mary Magdalena wrote, "and therefore you classify yourself as an ape."

Actually humans were classified as apes LONG before evolution became the mainstream. And it was a creationist who pointed it out.

One of the rare times creationists DO get things right.

Mary Magdalena wrote, "You really should learn about your debate subject before entering the debate.
M&M"

You're debating? Everyone's waiting for you to start.(shrug)
I hope everyone on these forms reads this. They would all be exposed to stupid in its purest state. I guess I no longer need to read your rhetoric. That's 3 minutes I'll never get back and 25 minutes of laughing and rolling on the floor gasping for air. Damn boy you just about killed me.

M&M
Mary Magdalena

United States

#84802 Apr 4, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>Mary, too bad that you do not read your own book of myth.

Jesus himself he would not change one whit of the "Law". In other words, according to him the Old Testament laws still apply.
Jesus himself said "let him with out sin cast the first stone".

"Jesus himself he would not change one whit of the "Law"

A few years in Bible study and you'll get this stuff all figured out. So far you appear not to be a total waste of air.

M&M
Mary Magdalena

United States

#84803 Apr 4, 2013
Gillette wrote:
<quoted text>It;s an Abrahamic theist, just like you -- your cousins under the skin.,

Mary Magdalena wrote, "<quoted text>
"Thank goodness we have strong enough civil law codes in the west and you Christians can't get away with this any longer, right?"
You had nothing to do with it my child.
Jesus put a stop to it. Not an Atheist!
"

You fvcking moron. Do we REALLY ned to recount the history, the BLOOD-SOAKED HISTORY, of your evil religion?

Thankfully, you don't have the political power any more to burn, torture, oppress and murder Jews, "witches," atheists, people who make science discoveries, etc. etc. etc.

Where was your JESUS when all of the above was happening? LOL
You should see a doctor.

M&M
Mary Magdalena

United States

#84804 Apr 4, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>Humans are a very specific type ape. But make no mistake, ape never the less. We are hominini.
And there is a pot of Gold at the end of every rainbow. No mistake about it.

M&M
Gillette

Packwood, IA

#84805 Apr 4, 2013
Mary Magdalena wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope everyone on these forms reads this. They would all be exposed to stupid in its purest state. I guess I no longer need to read your rhetoric. That's 3 minutes I'll never get back and 25 minutes of laughing and rolling on the floor gasping for air. Damn boy you just about killed me.
M&M
Unfortunately for you, idiot-troll, everything the Dude said in his post was correct.

No one "believes in evolution." We have evidence, tons and tons of it from 1560 years of science. No need for belief like you Jesus Freaks.

And humans HAVE been classified as part of the ape family for ages, buy a "Christian" scientist, no less!

So, not sure what the fvck you're "rolling around on the floor" for. Seems you enjoy making a fool of yourself for CHeeses, right?
Mary Magdalena

United States

#84806 Apr 4, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>Mary, you should know there are all kinds of crazies who call themselves Christians. Kong was right about Christian Dominionists. You told someone that they should check their facts before posting, so should you.
"crazies who call themselves Christians"

You calling people like Hitler Christians does not make it so.

Crazies who call themselves Christians does not mean they are.

When I refer to Christians I am referring to real Christians not your crazes.

Kong was wrong about Christian Dominionists as you also are.

M&M
Gillette

Packwood, IA

#84807 Apr 4, 2013
Mary Magdalena wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus himself said "let him with out sin cast the first stone".
"Jesus himself he would not change one whit of the "Law"
A few years in Bible study and you'll get this stuff all figured out.
Start with Matthew 23:1-3 Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples,
Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat: All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe,[that] observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.

Jesus, the lifelong, Temple-sacrificing, Torah-observant Jew.

“Wrath”

Level 8

Is revenant

#84808 Apr 4, 2013
Mary Magdalena wrote:
<quoted text>
And there is a pot of Gold at the end of every rainbow. No mistake about it.
M&M
I speak of reality and you of fantasy.
No mistake about it.
Gillette

Packwood, IA

#84809 Apr 4, 2013
Mary Magdalena wrote:
<quoted text>
You should see a doctor.
M&M
Not much in the way of intelligent, thoughtful responses, are you? What's the matter, history not your thing? That would explain a few things.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 4 min SweLL GirL 7,979
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 8 min Enzo49 8,474
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 11 min Bezeer 18,378
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 13 min Bezeer 82,319
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 14 min Bezeer 3,650
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 18 min Bezeer 11,712
Any Word ! (Mar '11) 18 min Princess Hey 4,721
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 25 min Sparky 194,192
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 42 min honeymylove 7,797
TRUMP, Donald (Jun '15) 4 hr Family man 146