Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

Level 3

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#84579 Apr 3, 2013
MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
Best not mention brotherly love!
It is theoretically possible that a real world exists but cannot be known objectively because human perception is biased, and can only be known gradually, and through science.(long story short)
But bias and image will allways stand between a date of me with anonymous...he would never know reality but up to the point of psychological objectivity. But cute...fo'sure!
Was referring to Ayn Rand objectivists.

“There is no such thing”

Level 3

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#84580 Apr 3, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
They do.
In fact I remember one asking where his kitteh was.
It passed away.
:-(
http://www.polyphony.ge/uploads/whoaskthefirs...
#

Level 3

Location hidden

#84581 Apr 3, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Reproduction or giving births among women tends to decline as their ages increases, do some research on reproduction.
I think you may actually be a carrot with fingers.

“There is no such thing”

Level 3

as a reasonable person

#84582 Apr 3, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
They do
No signing ape to this day has ever asked a question.
http://evolutionaryanthropology.duke.edu/rese...

Level 3

Location hidden

#84583 Apr 3, 2013
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Dug it up again after weeks? Of course you'd forget. For the most part, I do too.
I just know that your position on homosexuality is based on politics and you love a litmus test for loyalty. Fancy words like "objectivist" really don't play into it. This is politics and money and you WILL OBEY your MASTER!
Meanwhile, I still observe that homosexuality is counter-evolutionary. If it is a side effect of other aspects of evolution, it doesn't matter as we are not conducting a pogrom, just denying the absurd political subsidization of a self-destructive behavior.
Feel free to go through the list of sound-bites again. Do it! You WILL OBEY your Master! Before we are done, you'll be rationalizing your greed as something off the wall like sickofit does, claiming to be a "Libertarian" by denying access to the benefits of civilization to those who don't toe the line politically.
Conflict is inevitable, although the masses are cowards and will wait until they have nothing left and nobody to turn to. That, they probably deserve. But for now, I simply ensure that people like you choose their sides, and that the masses understand that when the conflict starts, there will be no negotiated peace with the likes of you.
Before you are done, your lie will become your genocide. It's who you are, and ... you .... WILL ... serve .... your .... MASTER!
I haven't gone through any soundbites with you. And I didn't dig it up, I hadn't visited or posted in a while and the site directed me to my last post. Anyways, you're a strange dude. You do ramble. A lot. I imagine you get off on fantasizing about some sort of end times conflict, with you as some sort of arbiter of righteousness. Good luck with that.

“There is no such thing”

Level 3

as a reasonable person

#84584 Apr 3, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>No signing ape to this day has ever asked a question.
http://www.radicalanthropologygroup.org/old/c...

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#84585 Apr 3, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>No signing ape to this day has ever asked a question.
Christine is constantly declaring his/her fantasies as if they were based on facts.

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#84587 Apr 3, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i can rule out the god of the bible. that's the three biggest cults on Earth right there. i have yet to find a god myth that was based on fact, as there are no facts about any god at all. so it is irrational, all of the religious cults. everyone of them.
no such irrationality on the part of atheists or non-beleivers or freethinkers.
No!
This has been on for long, if truly the Almighty God according to you guys, " Atheist ", is un-real, you all can not conclusively in-validate his existence, hence the subject matter Atheist and Theist.

Level 2

Location hidden

#84588 Apr 3, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i can rule out the god of the bible. that's the three biggest cults on Earth right there. i have yet to find a god myth that was based on fact, as there are no facts about any god at all. so it is irrational, all of the religious cults. everyone of them.
no such irrationality on the part of atheists or non-beleivers or freethinkers.
In addition to what i said, you are one sided, Theist and Atheist, do really have some points, but the so called free thinkings( free thinkers), have made Atheist to reason upside down, how can a full grown man evolved from a worm? Irrationality in the highest order.
buckwheat

Tulsa, OK

#84589 Apr 3, 2013
I will sell my soul for 100 dollars to the first taker. I have no use for it and hate to see it go to waste. According to several televangilists you have to "seed" at least that much every month to save your own soul, so if you buy mine it will double your chances of entering Heaven! Now, that is religious bliss. No more worrying about the rapture. If you screw up your soul and God is about to cast your ass into Hell you can say, "Hold up, I have this lightly used, never abused, and never promised soul to use as passage."

Imagine the look on your friends' faces as you walk past the velvet rope and step into that golden chariot! Priceless! And though that look may be priceless, this deal is very affordable. So don't wait until someone beats you to it. Act NOW!

But wait! If you are the luckey person who acts first I will throw in, for no additional payment, one free ticket on the train to glory! Use it as backup or give it to someone you care for.(or sell it. Im not one to judge)

Level 2

Location hidden

#84590 Apr 3, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I think you may actually be a carrot with fingers.
What is Menopause, Mr. Carrot?

“Universal Conscious Conscience”

Level 3

Since: Feb 08

Planet Earth

#84591 Apr 3, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Clod.
Nature is in a constant state of flux.
Stuff changes. Live with it.
Are you absolutely sure first of all, because this is the language I speak. Second, if you are absolutely sure then you are correct and what you stated above which validaes what I stated when you use the word constant.

Constant never change or you can say don't contradict its self. Now for the "flux" you mention this is true because of the 2nd law of thermodynamics.

scientific laws don't contradict themselves.

Nature is a constant variable (flux)that never contradict it's self.

You are going to have to accept that because that's just the way it is and I know this.

Level 7

Since: Sep 07

Valley Village, CA

#84592 Apr 3, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> In addition to what i said, you are one sided, Theist and Atheist, do really have some points, but the so called free thinkings( free thinkers), have made Atheist to reason upside down, how can a full grown man evolved from a worm? Irrationality in the highest order.
How can a full grown man evolve from clay? Irrationality in the highest order.

How can a full grown woman evolve from a rib? Irrationality in the highest order.

Level 3

Planet Earth

#84593 Apr 4, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Absolute is good only when served cold.
http://www.drinkhacker.com/wp-content/uploads...
Absowroot'ree says scooby doo!
Heck yeah, I love some absolute vodka on the rocks. Maybe one day we can sit down and take it to the head and talk about absolute truths!

Level 3

Planet Earth

#84594 Apr 4, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
How can a full grown man evolve from clay? Irrationality in the highest order.
How can a full grown woman evolve from a rib? Irrationality in the highest order.
A religion that speaks on truths is stepping stones to absolute truths. These guys are on journeys. Ask the poster does absolute truth exist and argue with him about that.

I know this because I was religious once on my journey as well until I finally found my destiny of knowing and speaking in absolute truths and now I know longer have the religious status. Because absolute truth is not a religious concept or idea!

Level 3

Planet Earth

#84595 Apr 4, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, isn't he full of himself....
Correction: Well, isn't he full of absolute truths.

My answer to you is, why yes and you can be also if you accept only absolute truths.
ASA

Izmir, Turkey

#84596 Apr 4, 2013

Level 3

Planet Earth

#84597 Apr 4, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>people not believing in you cockamamie psuedo-scientific ramblings is , in fact, rational.
::smiling::

Good to have you back! Thought we would never speak again home boy. Now, let’s continue this journey on absolute truths. But first you must be able to prove one and accept it. Now can you say that it’s an absolute truth that you exist? Come on man you can do it!!!

ATTENTION TRUTH SEEKERS let’s tell “woodick57” he can know that he existing is an absolute truth…TRUTH SEEKERS give him that push so he will start searching for more absolute truths.

Remember “woodtick” the scientific method cannot prove your existence because you are not falsifiable because you are an absolute truth.

Accept absolute truths and you will no longer be “woodtick” in my eyes; I will start calling you “irontick”!

Level 3

Planet Earth

#84598 Apr 4, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
The scientific method does not apply to theological opinions. I-F Fail.
Absolute truth is not a matter of opinion it's just the way it is rather you accept it or not.

“I started out with nothing”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#84599 Apr 4, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Just grow up and stop the insults.
Answer that question posted to you, until then keep dreaming!
You ignorant moron, I answered the question and you ignored that answer and posted a completely different question. I re-posted your question to veryfy what you wrote and then you lie about it

That is an insult to intelligence, particularly when the proof of your lies to your god are in the very posts you make. Honey don’t make the mistake that we are all as stupid and childish as you,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
For Dear FlowerChild (Dec '07) 5 min Not the Pie 24,141
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 10 min dragoon70056 2,893
Change-Six-Of-Six-Letters....Fun Game! 11 min 75 Scorpio 420
How Many Men Will The Average Woman Sleep With. (Oct '08) 16 min Harrison Freebird 764
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 18 min Tom2Tone 152,557
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 21 min andet1987 26,700
True or False Game 23 min -CatCiao- 1,266
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 34 min Jennifer Renee 7,634
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 57 min -Lea- 25,758
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 1 hr Princess Hey 353
More from around the web