Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Comments (Page 3,951)

Showing posts 79,001 - 79,020 of112,016
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Level 1

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, this is a fail on your part.
The theory of evolution does not say that creatures have to evolve. If they are well adapted to their environment there is little reason for them to evolve and evolution is slow. And as I said there were several hominids alive in the past but it is very difficult to know whether or not they can interbreed by simply looking at them.
For example we know that some of the great cats can interbreed and some can't. You can't really tell just by looking.
So were there hominid ring species in the past? Who knows? Right now we do not have enough information to say either way.
Exactly!
All you have to work with is [speculation]--yet you try to present it as fact...therein lies the cause of your fail.

“Universal Conscious Conscience”

Level 3

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Subduction Zone wrote:
Thinking it over there were probably never hominid ring species. One of the requirements for ring species is that you have to have at least four identifiable species and I am unaware of four closely related hominid species existing at any one time.
Dead end!

To think that you and every biological species that ever existed on this planet started as one biological species and over 4.5 billon years of generations is the result of all the biological species both dead and alive we know of today!!!!!!???? YOU ARE INSANE!

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder's first fail was such a train wreck that I missed his second massive fail in his post.

Once again, the reason that there are no other hominids that can interbreed with man is that they went extinct. They all died off. They could not handle the pressure. Many animal species go extinct every year. Did you think that our relatives were immune to extinction?

Level 9

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Exactly!
All you have to work with is [speculation]--yet you try to present it as fact...therein lies the cause of your fail.
No fail master. We have tons of evidence that supports our claims.

There is no scientific evidence for creation.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
As he said, you need to read better.
Massive fail, try again.
Because "you" fail to prove your case is actuality, "I" fail?

You are a joke.

Provide me with an instance of the inability of the several lines of human existence that were separated for thousands of years to procreate, as this "circle species" of lower forms of life is supposed to relate to modern or even ancient humans...last you [FAIL]

Level 9

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
Dead end!
To think that you and every biological species that ever existed on this planet started as one biological species and over 4.5 billon years of generations is the result of all the biological species both dead and alive we know of today!!!!!!???? YOU ARE INSANE!
I think that you meant to post that the belief that all species alive on Earth came from one initial species is insane.

It isn't. That is the only idea that has scientific evidence supporting it. What evidence do you have that I am wrong?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>"mysterious transfer"?
hahahahahahah!
Is that what you call "science"?
Sounds more like the new developing "myth" to me.
So, again, I must ask ---why are there no humanoid species difference that can no longer interbreed??
Or is that another "mysterious" scientific process?
hahahahahah!
Hello?
no, dear, you are not quite getting it..that is what xxxooxx said, not me. there is no transfer of info form the physical world to the giraffe.

do try to keep up...

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>"mysterious transfer"?
hahahahahahah!
Is that what you call "science"?
Sounds more like the new developing "myth" to me.
So, again, I must ask ---why are there no humanoid species difference that can no longer interbreed??
Or is that another "mysterious" scientific process?
hahahahahah!
Hello?
because they died off.

Level 9

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because "you" fail to prove your case is actuality, "I" fail?
You are a joke.
Provide me with an instance of the inability of the several lines of human existence that were separated for thousands of years to procreate, as this "circle species" of lower forms of life is supposed to relate to modern or even ancient humans...last you [FAIL]
You really don't know what you did wrong?

Reread the post you were responding to you clearly misunderstood it.

In fact you double fail.

You do not understand ring species and you did not understand woodtick's post.

Let's deal with ring species.

Some creatards try to define "kind" by the ability to breed. If a species is a "kind" they all should be able to breed with each other. This seems to be I.F's claim. Ring species shows that not to be the case.

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
It is clear that English is not your native tongue. Sometimes your posts are difficult to understand. But yes, there is tons of evidence for evolution. No honest scientist can or will deny it.
Do you know what evidence is? There is no scientific evidence that supports creation or whatever strange belief that you have.
Difficult to understand because there is an equivocation problem with the term species and you fail to realize this.

English is my native tongue, it's just very difficult formulating what I am saying because I think outside of the box. Takes a lot of analyzing to try and point out how your method of reasoning is double standard.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
As he said, you need to read better.
Massive fail, try again.
Read what better?

Where is your "living" proof of the evolution of man from any origin?

Scientific proof requires the step by step testing and confirmed connection of any previous fossils or remains from the first to the last product of that human evolution.
Anything less is purely conjecture and hypothesis by any scientific standard of proof or discovery.
The failure to discover or validate any connecting "pieces" in any number only serves to make any hypothesis even weaker and more questionable.

So I ask for that proof, and my request for evidence and explanation regarding your conjecture is deemed a [FAIL]?

That is indeed, poor science...

Or you are a poor representative.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Subduction Zone wrote:
Black Thunder's first fail was such a train wreck that I missed his second massive fail in his post.
Once again, the reason that there are no other hominids that can interbreed with man is that they went extinct. They all died off. They could not handle the pressure. Many animal species go extinct every year. Did you think that our relatives were immune to extinction?
You have failed to answer the posit that the human species was indeed separated for many thousands of years geologically on a global scale, yet is "still" capable of interbreeding...unlike your "circle species" would suggest happening.
You are making excuses for errant prediction now.

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that you meant to post that the belief that all species alive on Earth came from one initial species is insane.
It isn't. That is the only idea that has scientific evidence supporting it. What evidence do you have that I am wrong?
You don't even know what a species is and neither does the theory of evolution when it comes to the origin of species.

You can't go by appearence alone and classify different species.

EXAMPLE: The grizzly bear and the polar bear is deemed as a different species, while they are able to produce fertile off-spring of both species called the polar-grizzly bear hybrid.

Look up the Genus species for the polar and grizzly bear and you will see they are classified as different species.

You see the equivocation problem with your species terrm?

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
No fail master. We have tons of evidence that supports our claims.
There is no scientific evidence for creation.
Do show that "tons of evidence" rather than your propensity to defamation in it's absence, as All I have witnessed so far is rhetoric...and poor rhetoric at that.

I am not a creationist, but neither am I going to swallow up the inaccuracies and misinformation you are presenting as factual and actuality.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>because they died off.
Who died off? And where are their remains?
Can you prove that their DNA were unable to reproduce?
You are grasping at straws...making statements with absolutely no evidence to back them up...just like a religionist

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> You have failed to answer the posit that the human species was indeed separated for many thousands of years geologically on a global scale, yet is "still" capable of interbreeding...unlike your "circle species" would suggest happening.
You are making excuses for errant prediction now.
it's not a 'posit' we know it did happen.

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Correction: You don't even know what a species is and neither does the theory of evolution when it comes to the origin of species.

You can't go by appearence alone and classify different species.

EXAMPLE: The grizzly bear and the polar bear is deemed as a different species, while they are able to produce fertile off-spring of both sexes called the polar-grizzly bear hybrid.

Look up the Genus species for the polar and grizzly bear and you will see they are classified as different species.

You see the equivocation problem with your species terrm?

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
You really don't know what you did wrong?
Reread the post you were responding to you clearly misunderstood it.
In fact you double fail.
You do not understand ring species and you did not understand woodtick's post.
Let's deal with ring species.
Some creatards try to define "kind" by the ability to breed. If a species is a "kind" they all should be able to breed with each other. This seems to be I.F's claim. Ring species shows that not to be the case.
I haven't "missed" anything.
Show how this is actuality concerning human evolution...

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>it's not a 'posit' we know it did happen.
Then it should be quite easy to show and give example.

Where is it?
Where is the undeniable proof of the genetic progression of the human chromosome and the following physical evidence that verifies that posit?
When that is presented--THEN we will"know"...and only then.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Who died off? And where are their remains?
Can you prove that their DNA were unable to reproduce?
You are grasping at straws...making statements with absolutely no evidence to back them up...just like a religionist
the neandetals. and yes, we have the remains of several of them.

yes, it can be proven. most humans have neandertal DNA in them. most likely you do.

epic fai.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 79,001 - 79,020 of112,016
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••