Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#83497 Mar 28, 2013
Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
Biological / reproductive species: Two organisms that are able to reproduce naturally to produce fertile offspring of both sexes.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Species
This does not prevent life from changing over time. In fact that is precisely what we observe.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#83498 Mar 28, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
"I an" Kit?
My excuse is that "The Dude" told me I was a mutant, I told my wife that and I landed on the couch. So I had nothing else to do but write you folks @ 3am..
At least you can have the piece of mind that no reproductions of me will come along if this keeps up..
Well I for one am glad you are not cloned.

Uh, Curtis? Just checking, your pals didn't clone this guy, did they? By FSM I hope not.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#83499 Mar 28, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but the case has passed not only the courts but plenty of scientific testing. I would say that you SHOULD know this, since I've posted the linky demonstrating this for you many times now.
But then we both know you've never read it and couldn't understand it even if you did.(shrug)
That's why you just posted a linky which still supported evolution rather than putting it in doubt. Oh well.
And I'm sure that a governmental court that supports science would be totally impartial and unbias...lol

You haven't a clue.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#83500 Mar 28, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>Moses was mediator between God and Israel back in his day.Gal 3:19,Deut 5:5,33:2 Acts 7:53. I have contradicted nothing
Of course you did. You said you worshipped God and didn't idolize the Bible, then in the same sentence claimed the Bible was the "Word of God". We have long since established that it was written by ancient superstitious people's who didn't get out much past their little corner of the Middle East which helps explain some of their scientific inaccuracies.

You uh, HAVE been keeping up with this thread, yes?
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#83501 Mar 28, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>I CHALLENGE YOU TO SHOW ME AND EVERYONE ON THIS THREAD WHERE MOSES OWNED EVEN 1 SLAVE. See if your behind can cover the check your yapper wrote.
Who says Moses owned a slave? He might have, I don't recall. What YOU said was that the Bible (which apparently you've never even read) did NOT endorse slavery and we pointed to numerous scriptural passages demonstrating otherwise. Which means either you were plain wrong (as most fundies are) or were LYING to us, once again flagrantly ignoring the 9th Commandment which you claim was written by God Himself. This was then followed by CBOW copy-pasting some rather distasteful apologetics from some idiotic fundie site attempting to rationalize slavery.

You uh, HAVE been keeping up with this thread, yes?
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#83502 Mar 28, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
I have heard there are buried palm trees and other warm weather plants in Antarctica.
But no velociraptors and humans buried together in Antarctica. Strange that.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#83503 Mar 28, 2013
xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
And I'm sure that a governmental court that supports science would be totally impartial and unbias...lol
You haven't a clue.
Sure, they'd just fund science that you don't like for centuries without getting any scientific results from it just for the sake of the big massive evil worldwide atheist Darwinist evolutionist time-travelling conspiracy. Your final sentence there is particularly ironic.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#83504 Mar 28, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
I have heard there are buried palm trees and other warm weather plants in Antarctica.
Yah.

http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/08/03/from-leaf...

Location hidden

#83505 Mar 28, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
And again, another propagated science mis-conception. No mention of continental drift?

"Some 200 million years ago, Antarctic continental crust was joined with South American, African, Indian, and Australian continental crust making up a large southern land mass known as Gondwana (the southern part of the supercontinent called Pangea). After this time, Gondwana slowly split apart to create Antarctica as a separate continent, and Antarctica has gradually moved away from the other southern continents towards its present polar position."

"Political" science at it's finest. lol

Location hidden

#83506 Mar 28, 2013
bohart

Newport, TN

#83507 Mar 28, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Already addressed. But it appears you didn't understand what was said. I suppose I was expecting too much since you make Bo look like a genius.
Hey Dude! quick, your syphillis monkey is on the keyboard again, he keeps repeating the same old shit,...or is that just you? Its so hard to tell the difference.

Location hidden

#83508 Mar 28, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, they'd just fund science that you don't like for centuries without getting any scientific results from it just for the sake of the big massive evil worldwide atheist Darwinist evolutionist time-travelling conspiracy. Your final sentence there is particularly ironic.
Yea I know, and Columbus discovered America.lol
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#83509 Mar 28, 2013
xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
And again, another propagated science mis-conception.
So is your computer. Oh wait, you're a hypocrite.(shrug)

Typical fundie.

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#83510 Mar 28, 2013
xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
And again, another propagated science mis-conception. No mention of continental drift?
"Some 200 million years ago, Antarctic continental crust was joined with South American, African, Indian, and Australian continental crust making up a large southern land mass known as Gondwana (the southern part of the supercontinent called Pangea). After this time, Gondwana slowly split apart to create Antarctica as a separate continent, and Antarctica has gradually moved away from the other southern continents towards its present polar position."
Yes. The posited connection of South America, Antarctica, India, and Australia, was a political ploy connived in conjunction with scientists and the UN by the Secret One World Government.

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#83511 Mar 28, 2013
xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
i would imagine they thought anyone past the thrid grade understood that...

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#83512 Mar 28, 2013
xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF are you babbling about?

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#83513 Mar 28, 2013
xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
how is that "political"?
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#83514 Mar 28, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>WTF are you babbling about?
She has no idea.

Location hidden

#83515 Mar 28, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
So is your computer. Oh wait, you're a hypocrite.(shrug)
Typical fundie.
Back too poop slinging again? lol

Location hidden

#83516 Mar 28, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i would imagine they thought anyone past the thrid grade understood that...
Oh, I guess I should have should toned it down for you guys a little. I kinda forgot who I was talking to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 16 min Mega Monster 28,827
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 17 min wichita-rick 155,415
Why do YOU get on Topix? 56 min SLY WEST 28
Things you say while driving (Mar '14) 1 hr SLY WEST 577
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 1 hr SLY WEST 77,982
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 1 hr Princess Hey 9,358
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 1 hr Princess Hey 7,209
Dave's bar and grill,is now open. (May '13) 2 hr zedme 5,829
Lets Discuss Men (Dec '13) 3 hr Sublime1 564
More from around the web