Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.
Comments
78,741 - 78,760 of 114,376 Comments Last updated 21 min ago

“Universal Conscious Conscience”

Level 3

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for your post,but no thanks think I've read enough on here to understand zealots are everywhere..
I'm not a zealot, I think outside of the box when it comes to the origin of species. I am not religious either. Just because I accept a creator(s) when it comes to the origin of species does not mean I am a religous zealot. I have yet determined the origin of species true origin on planet earth, but I have narrowed it down to two possible answers based on the biological species term. So my findings are based in the realms of science because my method of seeking for the truth is based on the evidence I observe in nature.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, since you haven't actually learned any of it, your entire assertion here is discarded like your mythology.
What? The assertion that some scientific beliefs are, and could be wrong?

Of course you disregard any ideas that question your science cult mentality.

I wouldn't expect anything less.lol

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Are you again, 100 % error free?

How error free I may or may not be has no bearing at all on the errors in the bible. You've admitted that the bible is in error when it claimed the flood was global. Can't back out of it now, Chuckles.

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying there is some magical barrier that prevents these very small changes from accumulating ... that's magic, not science.
The biological species cncept is not magic, it's a scientific term that lays the foundatin to a fixed biological reproductive species when it comes to their origins. It's based on pure observation from which I can draw a conclusion on the origin of species. No magic, no faith no religion.

Level 8

Seffner, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Infinite Force wrote:
I'm not religous and I don't support documented religious views. I do accept the non-religious concept of fixed species when it comes to the origin of species. Instead of descent with modification I see common desegn. I base this conclusion on the biological reproductive species term which states a species reproduce the same fertile off-spring species.
Well, speak of the devil! We were just talking about you. How's it going, Curtis?

Level 8

Seffner, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Infinite Force wrote:
This is called a constant variable...
WTF?

Still the same old Curtis, I see.

Level 8

Seffner, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
A very sharp team was on that committee. Look into it.
I have. Several times. And I know why it was bullshit. Do you?
Mark wrote:
Evo's will never publish multiple dating systems in their lit., it gets too complicated for them to also explain the lack of concordant dating results, in addition to their theme. We are supposed to blindly accept the data which is often +/- mils/Y because we are suppose to trust peer review. The fox watching the hen-house issue. I am not saying they purposely lie, its dogma.
Believe what you like. You know, like RATE.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

The Bible mentions the language of Canaan and the whole world may have spoken the Canaanite and Phoenician language until Nimrod/Marduk made gods for peope to worship beginning in Babylon and spreading abroad, which caused God to confound their language and seperate them, so they could not understand each other.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
The Bible mentions the language of Canaan and the whole world may have spoken the Canaanite and Phoenician language until Nimrod/Marduk made gods for peope to worship beginning in Babylon and spreading abroad, which caused God to confound their language and seperate them, so they could not understand each other.
The tower of Babel is hardly a realistic explanation for the origin of language.

Level 8

Seffner, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
Never happened.

“Leave That Thing Alone!”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Irony meter go booooooooommm.
How many is that now?

Level 8

Seffner, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Here ya go, Mark:
http://www.oldearth.org/rate_index.htm

Even creationists know RATE was crap.

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF?
Still the same old Curtis, I see.
Yeap, just expanding on my journey. How you been, and I see you are still at it.

Level 8

Seffner, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeap, just expanding on my journey. How you been, and I see you are still at it.
I'm good, thanks. And, yes, still at it.

How's the business going?

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, speak of the devil! We were just talking about you. How's it going, Curtis?
LOL! I am doing fine, decided to come back and see how people would react and answer to my concepts on the origin of species. How you and your crew being doing?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You can barely make more than one post a day without a bunch of typos and displaying linguistic ignorance, I an not convinced that your assertion here is at all close to reality.
yeah, the bullshit meter peaked on that one for me too...

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
A biological species is able to reproduce fertile off spring. It is this species term alone that proves ALL species is fixed because inter species breeding does not produce fertile off-spring. This concludes that biological species are fixed.
<quoted text>
The off-spring would be a variation of the parents. This is called a constant variable within a bioogical reproductive species.
In fact...humans and neandertals interbred and produced fertile offspring...

epic fail...

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>In fact...humans and neandertals interbred and produced fertile offspring...
epic fail...
...and what species term are you referring to out of the twenty something you have to choose from to validate your point?

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm good, thanks. And, yes, still at it.
How's the business going?
Business is promosing...still building business credit which I will need to get financing and angle investment for solar farm. Just a matter of time before all is set up.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
...and what species term are you referring to out of the twenty something you have to choose from to validate your point?
the one that says Neandertals are a different species from homo sapiens...

you know, the right one.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••