Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Comments (Page 3,913)

Showing posts 78,241 - 78,260 of105,982
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you are absolutely free to leave the US nad stop paying taxes to it at any time.
why do yu have to lie so much?
How is it a lie to acknowledge that most taxes are not based on need but want? I know you're on the government dole, but don't be disingenuous too, woody.
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>is it that realizing that humans have better morals than your made up god upsets you and makes you relaize your cult lied to you?...again...
HAHAHAAAAAAAA! Yeah, right! Who is doing the enslaving, fool. NOT GOD! Humans! Morals, hehehehehhe. LOL OMG!!!!
Patriot

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>so when the inspired word of god tells you in no uncertain terms that it is OK to own slaves, you believe that also?
I have never seen in scripture where one is told to hold slaves. Show me where it says for us to own them...

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>the fact that it was expanding. the stars accreted matter through gravity.
again, more 6th grade stuff. see? this is what happens when silly stone age myths are taught nstead of real science, you get igni=orant people like you.
What brought about the stars, matter and gravity, just to mention a few?
These questions are both beyond humans and science.
Just get over that. You can not answer the question, because no one except God can.
Patriot

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>No, it would not seem that way to anyone with a thinking, rational mind...
why do you not believe all the other creation myths that abound in the history of humans. can you point ot anything in your myth that lends it more credence than any other creation myth?
There is evidence MUCH greater than scientific showing the worlds and all in them were/are intelligently designed.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAAAAAAAA! Yeah, right! Who is doing the enslaving, fool. NOT GOD! Humans! Morals, hehehehehhe. LOL OMG!!!!
ye tyou are not a slave, as i pointed out...

logic is not your forte.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>There is evidence MUCH greater than scientific showing the worlds and all in them were/are intelligently designed.
Actually, in the real world there is not one single shred of such evidence, or you would have already provided it. and there would be a scientific theory of intelligent design, yet no-one on the planet has been able to forward such a theory...not even a hypothesis, as that would require that first shred of evidence to support the idea...

why do you have to continue to lie about this? isn't your cult against lying?

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> What brought about the stars, matter and gravity, just to mention a few?
These questions are both beyond humans and science.
Just get over that. You can not answer the question, because no one except God can.
they are inherent to our universe.

i already told you what brought about the stars...do try to keep up, dear...

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it a lie to acknowledge that most taxes are not based on need but want? I know you're on the government dole, but don't be disingenuous too, woody.
it is a lie because you re not a slave.

again, why do you have to lie so much? there must be some huge freakin' fundamental flaw in your worldview...

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>I have never seen in scripture where one is told to hold slaves. Show me where it says for us to own them...
Why do you not know your own bible , yet profess to say it is the truth?

how can you honestly say that when you don't even know what your bible says?!?

try the leviticus chapter. read the whole thing, it wil be good for you...

your god says it is OK to won slaves. no way around it. your cult is based on the word of man, not some god.
Gillette

Fairfield, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

HOG_Hand of God wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, HOW THE F@CK CAN YOU HAVE "NATURAL SELECTION" WITHOUT A "NATURAL INTELLIGENCE"?
It's "natural selection," not deliberate, conscious HUMAN selection. The circumstances in nature surrounding a species do the selecting, although not consciously.

In a temperate forest, brown rabbits will be nearly invisible and will tend to survive long enough to breed a lot and pass those genes for brown fur down the line.

Rabbits born with a random mutation that gives white fur, by contrast, will likely be HIGHLY visible to predators and get picked off easily. So they will probably not live long enough to have many litters, and slowly (or quickly) that gene for white fur will die out of the population.

Natural selection. Not deliberate, not conscious.
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>ye tyou are not a slave, as i pointed out...
logic is not your forte.
Yes indeed I am. I must keep working to pay the endless taxes to support this bloated give away government. I am not free, unless I am willing to sell everything I have earned over my lifetime to pay the taxes. THAT IS SLAVERY! I know you don't feel that hardship, woody, being a government dependent and all.
Gillette

Fairfield, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

adif understanding wrote:
<quoted text>You have absolutely no scientific evidence that Adam and Even are not true.
We know form both the fossil record and the DNA record that there were no two "first humans," nor could there ever have been.

A lot of homo sapiens evolved together out of a lot of earlier, proto-human species.

Just in terms of DNA evidence alone, a single breeding pair would not work.

Did your Jesus put a "soul" into human being sat some pint? Possibly. But it certainly never happened in the broad or the specific terms of the Adam and Eve story in Genesis.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes indeed I am. I must keep working to pay the endless taxes to support this bloated give away government. I am not free, unless I am willing to sell everything I have earned over my lifetime to pay the taxes. THAT IS SLAVERY! I know you don't feel that hardship, woody, being a government dependent and all.
and you are free to do that. your choice.

morre lies..more lies about me, more lies about our country...is there anything you won't lie about?
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>it is a lie because you re not a slave.
again, why do you have to lie so much? there must be some huge freakin' fundamental flaw in your worldview...
The only lie is that that you peddle. Slavery is NOT whips and chains, but bondage. BOUND by the taxation that has become a way of this government. You think you're free woody? Nope, you live in bondage the same way I do. My only true freedom is given to me by Our Holy Father and Jesus Christ. This government has taken freedom, not given it. Such is the way of mankind. Mankind will NEVER be in a position to give freedom, only take it.
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Gillette wrote:
<quoted text>
We know form both the fossil record and the DNA record that there were no two "first humans," nor could there ever have been.
A lot of homo sapiens evolved together out of a lot of earlier, proto-human species.
Just in terms of DNA evidence alone, a single breeding pair would not work.
Did your Jesus put a "soul" into human being sat some pint? Possibly. But it certainly never happened in the broad or the specific terms of the Adam and Eve story in Genesis.
"Just in terms of DNA evidence alone, a single breeding pair would not work."
There wasn't a single breeding pair. Why do you keep insisting there were? Adam and Eve weren't the first or only humans on earth. MAN AND MAID were created before Adam and Eve. They are the women from the Land of Nod that Cain and Abel bred with.
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and you are free to do that. your choice.
morre lies..more lies about me, more lies about our country...is there anything you won't lie about?
I SHOULD be free to put my money in over seas accounts that pay better interest, but I am NOT! The only liar here is you woody. Lying to support your own small world thinking.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
The only lie is that that you peddle. Slavery is NOT whips and chains, but bondage. BOUND by the taxation that has become a way of this government. You think you're free woody? Nope, you live in bondage the same way I do. My only true freedom is given to me by Our Holy Father and Jesus Christ. This government has taken freedom, not given it. Such is the way of mankind. Mankind will NEVER be in a position to give freedom, only take it.
that is called the price you must pay to live in a community, which is your choice. you can leave.

the fact remains that your mythical cult god condones slavery.

how can you justify this? why do you have to change the topic when it is shown what a prick your god myth is?

face it, you cult is based on a man-made myth. there is no way you can get around that fact. none, nada. zilch. zippo. your cult is a man made myth.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
I SHOULD be free to put my money in over seas accounts that pay better interest, but I am NOT! The only liar here is you woody. Lying to support your own small world thinking.
you are totally free to do so.

more bullshit from CBOW...

do try harder, dear.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Patriot wrote:
The Dude,, I have a question for you. You would agree that for the longest time humans have measured days according to the sun rising, setting and moon coming up. Right? Well since the sun and moon were not created until the 3rd day, how were days measured before there was a sun or moon?.
Haven't the foggiest. I mean, it's YOUR batshit story.(shrug)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 78,241 - 78,260 of105,982
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

118 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
clark county nevada rancher facing tyranny from... 6 min eleanorigby 264
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 8 min Bezeer 4,355
Spontaneous Impulse (Oct '13) 11 min wichita-rick 918
What else are you doing while posting on this f... 13 min wichita-rick 772
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 17 min Pru 558
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 19 min Independent 2,619
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 20 min wichita-rick 131,639
Lets Ask Billy R! (May '12) 25 min Enzo49 2,249
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr Independent 11,642