Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#82885 Mar 25, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>The apostle Paul was the equivilent of one with multiple PHDs of the law, he was no dummy, he wrote half or so of the New Testament(through inspiration)No doubt all of us on this thread could have learned A LOT from him
He certainly contradicted just about everything attributed to your Nazarene.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#82887 Mar 25, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Yah.
"Shovel, therefore chocolate."
Seems legit.
We exist, therfore the Great Turtle exists...

it's turtles all the way down...seems legit.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

#82888 Mar 25, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>he lied when he said it is OK to own slaves, didn't he? or do you believe it IS OK to own slaves?
ALL men can be liars, but God can not lie. Moses wasn't perfect either. Jesus was perfect and he came to set men free from bondage.

St. Croix valley

#82889 Mar 25, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>ALL men can be liars, but God can not lie. Moses wasn't perfect either. Jesus was perfect and he came to set men free from bondage.
Ao again, how can your god say slavery is OK? is that not a lie?

why can't you just answer this simple question about your cult?
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

#82890 Mar 25, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Ao again, how can your god say slavery is OK? is that not a lie?
why can't you just answer this simple question about your cult?
You lack understanding. Jesus is now lord and king and all power has been given to him. Whom the lord Jesus sets free, is free indeed.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

#82891 Mar 25, 2013
There is liberty in Jesus.

St. Croix valley

#82892 Mar 25, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>You lack understanding. Jesus is now lord and king and all power has been given to him. Whom the lord Jesus sets free, is free indeed.
that does nothing to erase the fact that your god said slavery is OK. so is it? was your god wrong? why is this sucha difficult answer for you cult members to give?

it says quite clearly, and not open for interpretation as it starts with, "God said unto Moses..."

so how can your god say that slavery is OK? do you think slavery is OK? are you more moral than your god?

St. Croix valley

#82893 Mar 25, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>You lack understanding. Jesus is now lord and king and all power has been given to him. Whom the lord Jesus sets free, is free indeed.
i do not lack understanding, I understand your cult far bvetter than it seems you do...how can your god condone slavery?

Level 7

The Borderland of Sol

#82894 Mar 25, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
There is liberty in Jesus.
You don't even pretend to think about what you write.

Your immediately prior post said in part: "Jesus is now lord and king and all power has been given to him".

So your "freedom" comes only at the whim of the lord and king?

And not only do you not see the contradiction there, you're staring blankly at the screen wondering "what contradiction?"

Sheesh.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

#82895 Mar 25, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>that does nothing to erase the fact that your god said slavery is OK. so is it? was your god wrong? why is this sucha difficult answer for you cult members to give?
it says quite clearly, and not open for interpretation as it starts with, "God said unto Moses..."
so how can your god say that slavery is OK? do you think slavery is OK? are you more moral than your god?
I can not tell you why Moses gave this, but you will not find slavery condoned by Jesus.

St. Croix valley

#82896 Mar 25, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>I can not tell you why Moses gave this, but you will not find slavery condoned by Jesus.
But they are one and the same...

regardless, how can your god ever support slavery? what else is wrong in your bible?

face it, your cult is based on lies, the gid they told you about was made up by men and never existed...
Gael

United States

#82897 Mar 25, 2013
I have concluded after reading all these arguments that it's a lot less taxing to just believe that God did it.

St. Croix valley

#82898 Mar 25, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>I can not tell you why Moses gave this, but you will not find slavery condoned by Jesus.
Moses didn't give that, it clearly says, "God said unto Moses..." Your god told you it is OK to own other human beings...

and you follow this god?
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

#82899 Mar 25, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Moses didn't give that, it clearly says, "God said unto Moses..." Your god told you it is OK to own other human beings...
and you follow this god?
I am not getting into what Moses told the people, but I do know Jesus and his word.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

#82900 Mar 25, 2013
Gael wrote:
I have concluded after reading all these arguments that it's a lot less taxing to just believe that God did it.
Nobody said this was supposed to be easy. Seek the truth and you will find him.

St. Croix valley

#82901 Mar 25, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>I am not getting into what Moses told the people, but I do know Jesus and his word.
yeah, you cult members usually run away from that nasty little part of your cult.

you follow a god that condones slavery...good for you it is just a mythical god, but that says quite a bit about your character, doesn't it? supporting and advocating for sucha cult?

St. Croix valley

#82902 Mar 25, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>I am not getting into what Moses told the people, but I do know Jesus and his word.
remember, Jesus didn't take away those rules, he just said one didn't need to follow them...probably an homage to his dad/himself...hmmmm...how does that work...?

theology is fun!

St. Croix valley

#82903 Mar 25, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody said this was supposed to be easy. Seek the truth and you will find him.
seek his truth and you will find a slavery condoning cult...

Level 7

The Borderland of Sol

#82904 Mar 25, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
Duck and cover.

Hehehe.

Level 7

The Borderland of Sol

#82905 Mar 25, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody said this was supposed to be easy. Seek the truth and you will find him.
I note that you failed to notice where I pointed out your difficulty understanding the concept of "freedom".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 5 min Just TLC 2,846
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 12 min Just TLC 28,615
One word~~multiple meanings! (Oct '13) 42 min andet1987 725
nascar.... (Feb '14) 47 min Harrison Freebird 663
2words into 2new words (May '12) 50 min andet1987 1,325
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 54 min Trouser Cough 55,245
4 Word Game (Use Same Letter) 54 min andet1987 181
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 1 hr wichita-rick 122
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr wichita-rick 152,357
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 2 hr -Lea- 25,512