Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.
Comments
78,141 - 78,160 of 113,026 Comments Last updated 11 min ago

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting!
So, what cooled the universe?
How did the stars came into form?
Don't venture into questions you can not answer, an advice!
That is another gem of stupidity. Seriously, answer this question:

Are snowflakes created or are they the result of water losing temperature?

There, answer that and you will be a bit more educated.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
Our Creator has the power to just speak to the universe and cause it to be what it is. The miracle of the creation of heaven and earth could have had an instant beginning and in the first day of the universe God could have began to look at it to see that it was good and after six days he then rested from his work.
So you don't know how it happened either.
Patriot

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>No that is not correct. why don't you even know your own bible?
and...we know that is not factually correct anyways.
your cult lied to you...again...
On Day 4(I previously said 3rd day by mistake)Gen 1:14-19 tells of the lights in the sky God created. That just adds more credence to the light existing before the sun and moon.God is light and you see V2-3 the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters, God said "Let there be light" and there was light. He spoke light into being.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>According to your- non answer answer I get your point.
it's not a nonanswer. why would science again try to prove something that has already been proven false? a coup;e thousand times was enough...
Patriot

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Elohim wrote:
<quoted text>That's nice. Fairy tales and myths have no place in a science class.
But wild guesses by man is most welcome, right?
Patriot

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>the bible also tells you that plants were created before the sun, so you know that story is false.
Seems by your "testimony" you were there to witness what did or did not happen.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>According to your- non answer answer I get your point.
and i did answer your question. the genesis account of the creation of the universe has been proven wrong. it is of no matter in serious discussion.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>On Day 4(I previously said 3rd day by mistake)Gen 1:14-19 tells of the lights in the sky God created. That just adds more credence to the light existing before the sun and moon.God is light and you see V2-3 the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters, God said "Let there be light" and there was light. He spoke light into being.
If a fairy tale told you that "up and down" existed before gravity would you believe it?

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>On Day 4(I previously said 3rd day by mistake)Gen 1:14-19 tells of the lights in the sky God created. That just adds more credence to the light existing before the sun and moon.God is light and you see V2-3 the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters, God said "Let there be light" and there was light. He spoke light into being.
How cute, you take the word of people who didn't know what bacteria was on matters that they were not present for.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
you god has been proven wrong. the creation of the universe did not happen that way.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>Seems by your "testimony" you were there to witness what did or did not happen.
No, it would not seem that way to anyone with a thinking, rational mind...

why do you not believe all the other creation myths that abound in the history of humans. can you point ot anything in your myth that lends it more credence than any other creation myth?

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>Seems by your "testimony" you were there to witness what did or did not happen.
We have evidence that backs up our claims. Scientific evidence.

That means it is repeatable and that anyone who bothers to learn science can see it.
Patriot

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
If a fairy tale told you that "up and down" existed before gravity would you believe it?
If the inspired word of God said so I would believe it!

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>If the inspired word of God said so I would believe it!
so when the inspired word of god tells you in no uncertain terms that it is OK to own slaves, you believe that also?
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>so when the inspired word of god tells you in no uncertain terms that it is OK to own slaves, you believe that also?
Our own government does, THEY'RE CALLED TAXPAYERS.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
you are absolutely free to leave the US nad stop paying taxes to it at any time.

why do yu have to lie so much?

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
is it that realizing that humans have better morals than your made up god upsets you and makes you relaize your cult lied to you?...again...

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You know you don't want the answer, because it doesn't fit the non-answer you made up.
Likewise.

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I assumed it was a typo as well as an incomplete sentence. When you don't use proper grammar and spelling, that's what happens.
Some times i wonder whether you guys have brains.
Have you forgotten what you posted?
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you are absolutely free to leave the US nad stop paying taxes to it at any time.
why do yu have to lie so much?
How is it a lie to acknowledge that most taxes are not based on need but want? I know you're on the government dole, but don't be disingenuous too, woody.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••