Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 216749 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#82345 Mar 22, 2013
The universe, its elements and other planetary bodies, were never a man made or mortal thing.
This alone, is a strong evidence of the existence of immortals.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#82346 Mar 22, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
The universe, its elements and other planetary bodies, were never a man made or mortal thing.
This alone, is a strong evidence of the existence of immortals.
No, no it isn't. in fact that statement makes absolutely no sense whatsoever...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#82347 Mar 22, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Hogwash!
I have been asking this question, how did the universe came into form, since we all know that, it was never a man made or mortal thing?
Ruling out the possibility of immortals or immortality is totally wrong or un-called for.
No human knows how the universe came to be. none.

there is no shred of evidence for anything immortal. no humans have ever lived much past a century...

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#82348 Mar 22, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Hogwash!
I have been asking this question, how did the universe came into form, since we all know that, it was never a man made or mortal thing?
Ruling out the possibility of immortals or immortality is totally wrong or un-called for.
An appeal to ignorance.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#82349 Mar 22, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
The universe, its elements and other planetary bodies, were never a man made or mortal thing.
This alone, is a strong evidence of the existence of immortals.
You assume that it is "created," your assumption is likely wrong.

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#82350 Mar 22, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>how is meat a poison for some other men? that is an ugly sayong and not even true...
Can you deny atheism and theism?
What about truth and fact, and many others too numerous to mention?

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#82351 Mar 22, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>No, no it isn't. in fact that statement makes absolutely no sense whatsoever...
Likewise.
Your assertions will only do more harm than good.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#82352 Mar 22, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
The universe, its elements and other planetary bodies, were never a man made or mortal thing.
This alone, is a strong evidence of the existence of immortals.
Immortals?? Whats this about immortals??

There are no immortals.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#82353 Mar 22, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Can you deny atheism and theism?
What about truth and fact, and many others too numerous to mention?
No, i can deny you seem to be slurring your typing... time to go to bed, chippy...

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#82354 Mar 22, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>No human knows how the universe came to be. none.
there is no shred of evidence for anything immortal. no humans have ever lived much past a century...
Assertions!!!
That is still not a justification for your positions or claims.

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#82355 Mar 22, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
An appeal to ignorance.
Irony!
Now tell me, how did the universe came into form?

“Leave That Thing Alone!”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#82356 Mar 22, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Some medium that cons a lot of people out of money by preying on their weak moments due to close relations dying. He has been awarded the Biggest Douche of the Universe as well ... made up award but meh, anyone who knows about him agrees it's valid.
Sduth Park did an episode about him... I believe that's where the award originated

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#82357 Mar 22, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You assume that it is "created," your assumption is likely wrong.
No point for argument.
Is child bearing or reproduction a form of creation?
Give me your evidence how the universe came into form?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#82358 Mar 22, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Assertions!!!
That is still not a justification for your positions or claims.
Sure it is...there is no evidence for any of your claims. they are just wishes....

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#82359 Mar 22, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Irony!
Now tell me, how did the universe came into form?
For the umteenth time, no human knows...

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#82360 Mar 22, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Immortals?? Whats this about immortals??
There are no immortals.
Your opinion.
Now tell me how did the universe came into form?
Science it self knows that, it was never a man made or mortal thing, but the handiwork of immortals.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#82361 Mar 22, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Irony!
Now tell me, how did the universe came into form?
It's not irony, and you have nothing more than an appeal to ignorance that you repeat.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#82362 Mar 22, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> No point for argument.
Is child bearing or reproduction a form of creation?
Give me your evidence how the universe came into form?
Breeding is not an act of creating something.

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#82363 Mar 22, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>No, i can deny you seem to be slurring your typing... time to go to bed, chippy...
You just said that, Chippy. Are you tired?
Next?

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#82364 Mar 22, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>how is meat a poison for some other men? that is an ugly sayong and not even true...
And again, what is your take about carnibalism?
Can you eat human flesh or some other un-palatable food?
So, that saying is true. Think!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. 6 min Mustang GT Girl 1,632
tell me one word to describe yourself (Jun '09) 7 min Suezanne 16,547
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 10 min Mustang GT Girl 37,098
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 13 min Mustang GT Girl 61,056
News Scientists say nuts to heart disease 15 min Suezanne 17
What Topics knows about you 18 min Suezanne 9
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 19 min SUG here 8,882
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Ferrerman 67,208
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr Princess Hey 207,002
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 3 hr Poppyann 1,480
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 3 hr DMan 10,609
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 4 hr Beth Luckys Mom 20,498
More from around the web