Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#82155 Mar 22, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
What "information of late", do tell.......fabricated by those receiving grants?
Are the grants as ;arge as the tax subsidy religious cults get in the US?

why do we have to subsidize people's faith in the US?
CBOW

Dover, PA

#82156 Mar 22, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, i get that, the proof has been given countless times.
I'll examine it if you provide it. Your fist pounding and foot stomping isn't proof.

Minnesota's North Coast

#82157 Mar 22, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever considered the water was beneath the crust in the first place and it came when the fountains of the deep were broken?
What fountains of the deep? there is no evidence of such. Where did the water go?

face it the re was no flood, your cult lied to you. again...
CBOW

Dover, PA

#82158 Mar 22, 2013
Gillette wrote:
<quoted text>
How about a lifelong education, much of it in the sciences, plus all the resources of the Internet?
You want one single source?????
The internet can't post anything that isn't true, right? LOLOLOL!
CBOW

Dover, PA

#82159 Mar 22, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, unlike religion, science offers real answers, and real answers cannot be learned by "brief" explanations. You have a few decades of studying worth to do before you will have seen half the information for any scientific theory.
You do realize that science is nothing more than discovery of what is already known. Known and created by Our Heavenly Father. The rainbow for instance, a sign to never flood the earth again. Science simply provided the answer of how it was done, it didn't create it.
CBOW

Dover, PA

#82160 Mar 22, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is your evidence?
Where is yours, not some alleged, fabricated paper for profit and glory. That IS after all what archeology is. Where was the profit in writing the dead sea scrolls? Death to the authors if caught. Hmmmmm, considering that money is the root of all evil, I choose the dead sea scrolls over a profit turning "discovery".

Minnesota's North Coast

#82161 Mar 22, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that science is nothing more than discovery of what is already known. Known and created by Our Heavenly Father. The rainbow for instance, a sign to never flood the earth again. Science simply provided the answer of how it was done, it didn't create it.
Nor did your mythical god. even hos own creation story shows he didn't do the creating. he didn't even get that story right.

Minnesota's North Coast

#82162 Mar 22, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
wouldn'[t you need even the teensiest shred of evidence for any god to make that assumption?
CBOW

Dover, PA

#82163 Mar 22, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Are the grants as ;arge as the tax subsidy religious cults get in the US?
why do we have to subsidize people's faith in the US?
A question to pose to your favorite politicians, woody. Get used to the fact that the 'discoveries" had profit attached to them. No, they couldn't possibly biased to the evo theory, now could they, LOLOLOL!
CBOW

Dover, PA

#82164 Mar 22, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Nor did your mythical god. even hos own creation story shows he didn't do the creating. he didn't even get that story right.
You are truly confused.
CBOW

Dover, PA

#82165 Mar 22, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>What fountains of the deep? there is no evidence of such. Where did the water go?
face it the re was no flood, your cult lied to you. again...
Why does your mind only pursue the simplistic answer?
CBOW

Dover, PA

#82166 Mar 22, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>wouldn'[t you need even the teensiest shred of evidence for any god to make that assumption?
I have it. The Dead sea scrolls, and the many answered prayers to the Almighty over the years. He exists. As does His Son.

Minnesota's North Coast

#82167 Mar 22, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
I have it. The Dead sea scrolls, and the many answered prayers to the Almighty over the years. He exists. As does His Son.
those certainly are not proof. There have been no proven answered prayers.

a coincidence is not proof.

Minnesota's North Coast

#82168 Mar 22, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
it doesn't. i pursue the factual answer, not myths.

Minnesota's North Coast

#82169 Mar 22, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
You are truly confused.
No, your infallible god in his divinely inspired book doean't get the creation story correct. what went wrong?

your cult lied to you...again....
CBOW

Dover, PA

#82170 Mar 22, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>those certainly are not proof. There have been no proven answered prayers.
a coincidence is not proof.
I don't believe in coincidences. I believe everything happens for a reason. My answered prayers are proof enough for me, and that is what you asked for. "How do I know God exists". Right?
CBOW

Dover, PA

#82171 Mar 22, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>it doesn't. i pursue the factual answer, not myths.
What leads you to believe that what you claim are "discoveries of science" are indeed facts? Because a large group of people say so? That is no different than a religious group believing in God simply because their church group says so. Analyze that and say it isn't true.
CBOW

Dover, PA

#82172 Mar 22, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>No, your infallible god in his divinely inspired book doean't get the creation story correct. what went wrong?
your cult lied to you...again....
How is it wrong, explain, if you dare.

Minnesota's North Coast

#82173 Mar 22, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it wrong, explain, if you dare.
the Earth was not created before the sun. there was no water before there was light.

your cult lied to you...again...

“Leave That Thing Alone!”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#82174 Mar 22, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! How could ANYTHING be more simplistic than "god-did-it'??(other than those that would use that as answer for something, of course)

You either are as incredibly ignorant as you appear, or a POE playing the part quite well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 9 min Jennifer Renee 9,885
"man" words 16 min -TheExam- 558
Rest in Peace, Spock 18 min -Lea- 370
I Haven't Had____? In ages (Sep '12) 21 min Bree_Z 1,035
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) 24 min andet1987 988
4 Word Game (Use Same Letter) 29 min andet1987 511
Add 2 Letters to Complete a Word 31 min andet1987 257
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 36 min _Zoey_ 158,186
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 42 min andet1987 27,626
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 49 min LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 39,507