Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#81947 Mar 20, 2013
xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
The working Universe as a whole support the idea of an underlying intelligence.
Your idea that the Universe virtually popped out of nothing...thereby suggesting a effect without a cause,is quite ludicrous and is nothing more that a scientific fantasy.
Your presumption that it cannot happen that way demonstrates a lack of education on your part, your assertion that you know the "who" to the equation without even knowing the "how" demonstrates a delusion.Just providing a cause doesn't answer the question presented. Water gets launched into space, it becomes ice, the cause is therefore that the water was launched into space, but how did it get turned into ice?

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#81948 Mar 20, 2013
xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
The simple fact was it was in response to the claim that at no time in the earth's history, was it ever covered with water.
Goalpost moving, you are good at that.

So do you concede that the flood in the bible did not happen?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#81949 Mar 20, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>again, you point out that you don't even understand the vewry basics of a theory you are trying to debunk...
you look foolish....again.
No, anyone who believes that you get an effect without a cause looks foolish.

Unless you can show me one...please do.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#81950 Mar 20, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Your presumption that it cannot happen that way demonstrates a lack of education on your part, your assertion that you know the "who" to the equation without even knowing the "how" demonstrates a delusion.Just providing a cause doesn't answer the question presented. Water gets launched into space, it becomes ice, the cause is therefore that the water was launched into space, but how did it get turned into ice?
Your presumption that God doesn't exist demonstrates a lack of knowledge.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#81951 Mar 20, 2013
xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
No, anyone who believes that you get an effect without a cause looks foolish.
Unless you can show me one...please do.
No-one is saying there was no cause.

you really should try to learn about the things you attempt to speak about. you are making an ass out of yourself in public.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#81952 Mar 20, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Goalpost moving, you are good at that.
So do you concede that the flood in the bible did not happen?
The only thing that I concede, is that is what you tell me. And at this point, your incredibility rating is way off the charts.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#81953 Mar 20, 2013
xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing that I concede, is that is what you tell me. And at this point, your incredibility rating is way off the charts.
you even commenting about other peoples' credibility or "incredibility", whatever that is, is the best joke of the day.

nothing you way is worth listening to as you don[t even understand what it is you ar talking about.
most people like to have a basic understanding of the topic at hand..not you, just run your mouth at full throttle with no rudder...

what a joke..

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#81954 Mar 20, 2013
xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Your presumption that God doesn't exist demonstrates a lack of knowledge.
You have that backwards, the assumption that something does not exist until evidence is provided of it's existence is sanity, what you are doing is delusion. Again though, how did the water get turned into ice when launched into space? Answer that question, if you dare.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#81955 Mar 20, 2013
xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing that I concede, is that is what you tell me. And at this point, your incredibility rating is way off the charts.
"Incredibility rating?" I propose nothing that is incredible, only that which is credible.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#81956 Mar 20, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>No-one is saying there was no cause.
you really should try to learn about the things you attempt to speak about. you are making an ass out of yourself in public.
really?...

Even scientists use the term an effect without a cause when talking about the Quantum theory...back to school for you.lol

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#81957 Mar 20, 2013
xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
really?...
Even scientists use the term an effect without a cause when talking about the Quantum theory...back to school for you.lol
We were talking about the big bang...back to making a fool of your self for you...

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#81958 Mar 20, 2013
xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
really?...
Even scientists use the term an effect without a cause when talking about the Quantum theory...back to school for you.lol
You have already denounced quantum mechanics, you cannot use it as anything to support your arguments.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#81959 Mar 20, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You have that backwards, the assumption that something does not exist until evidence is provided of it's existence is sanity, what you are doing is delusion. Again though, how did the water get turned into ice when launched into space? Answer that question, if you dare.
Your claim is that there is an effect without a cause.
You claim that things pop out of nothing...like pink elephants. Have you told this to your psychiatrist?
Mark

Portland, OR

#81960 Mar 20, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
So you became deluded later in life. This is important ... why?
You cannot address anything scientific, any actual facts, so you resort to non-sequitors. Let me know when you have something that's actually, I don't know, factual maybe?
I worked over Evo pretty hard with my comments on cell structure, internal code, language convention, data size, lack of any write heads, parallelism (see Denton, where it was found that completely unrelated genes control unrelated appendages but they are perfectly identical!) and Cricks (DNA's co-discoverer) ultimate answer to it all; it was flown here in space ships!(See his book "Panasperma"), kindda makes it all Science-fiction to me.

Look into it from a design standpoint - Intelligence operating on chemicals. You are asking me to "believe" that chemicals self-organized, created a mechanism and language convention, plus kept hopping along creating species and evolving and adapting to water, air, sun, light and dark, and have sex mates in a mindless and random self-directed manner? Life is beautiful! People are beautiful creatures! Windows 3 did not become W7 by operating 50 mil years. This works if one is ignorant of how the cell works, and mindlessly accepted the teachers lectures and pretty pictures in the textbooks. Evo's say time will do all of this, that's an exceptional faith!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#81961 Mar 20, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You have already denounced quantum mechanics, you cannot use it as anything to support your arguments.
So you ask people to provide scientific evidence...and then reject it because it's scientific evidence?...quite interesting.
Mark

Portland, OR

#81962 Mar 20, 2013
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
Darwin's books were banned by Hitler & Co. Fact.
Found a pretty cool article on this subject -

http://hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2010/0...

"In Ian Kershaw's biography of Hitler, Professor Kershaw (who has no axe to grind on this topic, so far as I know) repeatedly attributes a belief or world view which he terms 'Social Darwinism' to the National Socialist leader".

"I believe that this ban (mention of which, I now gather, is a stock-in-trade Darwinist response to the allegation that the Nazis were influenced and inspired by evolutionary theory) was not caused by any NSDAP objection to the theory of evolution, but may have more to do with Hitler's specific disagreement with Haeckel's supporters and disciples, the Monists, who were very far from being Nazis.

So far as I know, the Monist League, which was made up of Haeckel's disciples, was shut down in 1933 by the Nazis, so publications linked with it would have been banned at the same time. Richard Weikart, in his book exploring the links between Darwinism and National Socialist ideology ('From Darwin to Hitler' p.70) notes:’The Nazi suppression of the Monist League was not a function of a fundamental change in the Monist League's orientation during the Weimar period, as [Daniel] Gasman has argued, but rather reflected significant differences between Haeckel and Hitler. Haeckel and the Monist League promoted many social reforms that were anathema to Hitler, such as homosexual rights, feminism, and pacifism.’

So he was at odd's with Haeckel(the promoter of the false concept of fish to human evolution occuring during pregnancy)Not Darwin.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#81963 Mar 20, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
I worked over Evo pretty hard with my comments on cell structure, internal code, language convention, data size, lack of any write heads, parallelism (see Denton, where it was found that completely unrelated genes control unrelated appendages but they are perfectly identical!) and Cricks (DNA's co-discoverer) ultimate answer to it all; it was flown here in space ships!(See his book "Panasperma"), kindda makes it all Science-fiction to me.
Look into it from a design standpoint - Intelligence operating on chemicals. You are asking me to "believe" that chemicals self-organized, created a mechanism and language convention, plus kept hopping along creating species and evolving and adapting to water, air, sun, light and dark, and have sex mates in a mindless and random self-directed manner? Life is beautiful! People are beautiful creatures! Windows 3 did not become W7 by operating 50 mil years. This works if one is ignorant of how the cell works, and mindlessly accepted the teachers lectures and pretty pictures in the textbooks. Evo's say time will do all of this, that's an exceptional faith!
this is what the evidence points to.

if you had any evidence of any other theory, you would have produced it by now.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#81964 Mar 20, 2013
xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
So you ask people to provide scientific evidence...and then reject it because it's scientific evidence?...quite interesting.
No, she's pointing out your hypocrisy...again.

is n't that, like, the 20th person that has pointed it out to you? have you taken the hint yet?
Mark

Portland, OR

#81965 Mar 20, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, your meaning was very clear. you stated this was apicture of the center of the universe. it is not.
You are right, that was what I was verbally told, when I asked for the doc, I saw that the story was wrong, my apologies. An honest error is not a lie however.

M

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#81966 Mar 20, 2013
xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Your claim is that there is an effect without a cause.
You claim that things pop out of nothing...like pink elephants. Have you told this to your psychiatrist?
Now you are dishonestly making assertions for people again.

Answer the question if you dare, how does water turn into ice when launched into space?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's your tip for the day? 4 min SUG here 1,017
last word - first (Jun '12) 5 min Vladimir Voitka 6,948
A Potpourri of Expressions in Words & Rhyme (Sep '12) 6 min wichita-rick 786
Word Association (Jun '10) 7 min Vladimir Voitka 26,326
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 7 min Vector aka Victor... 54,569
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 9 min Vladimir Voitka 77,388
I Like..... (Mar '14) 14 min AmyFaith 265
In pictures: Glamour model spends a 30k on plas... 1 hr Fast Eddie 9
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Crazy Beautiful 146,968
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr Spirit67_ 20,044
Woman commits suicide by crocodile 1 hr Weird 0ne 2 20
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 3 hr Crazy Beautiful 5,575
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••