Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 223384 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#81741 Mar 19, 2013
xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
You are exactly right, and that is what I have been saying all along. They are quite obvious intelligent processes...yes, Pantheism is the closes concept which defines this idea. God and the Universe are one.
No, there is nothing to suggest they are intelligent processes.

Langoliers

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#81742 Mar 19, 2013
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
I was a monkey.
Ok

St. Croix valley

#81743 Mar 19, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Every bit of land shows proof of being under water. If that's not global enough for you then you choose to be blind.
Ummm..the Naochian flood was in the time of humans in the myth..

do try to keep up, dear...

Langoliers

Location hidden

#81744 Mar 19, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>I[ve seen people who can't use baic tape measures also.

When fundies try to use tools they don't comprehend, yes, the results will be ignorant shits like you...
It was not I that measured the age of those rock is was you gods.

St. Croix valley

#81745 Mar 19, 2013
Elohim wrote:
<quoted text>You're kidding right?
Sadly, no. no hs is not. apparantly he thinks we are all as stupid as he is and he can bamboozle us with crap like this.

Langoliers

Location hidden

#81746 Mar 19, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Still can[t admit you were lied to about noah's flood, huh?

that cult addiction is very hard to break....
Noah did build an Ark and then the world was flooded and everything was more or less killed.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#81747 Mar 19, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Every bit of land shows proof of being under water. If that's not global enough for you then you choose to be blind.
No, it all needs to be underwater at the same time.

I can lay down in a wading pool and get wet all over by rolling around. At no time would I be completely covered in water.

And, to make it worse, if you want to claim one that involved people it has to be within the last million years. At no time in the last million years has the whole world been underwater. In fact at no time in the last billion years has the whole Earth been underwater.

In other words, at no time since when there has been land based animal life has the whole Earth been underwater.

Langoliers

Location hidden

#81748 Mar 19, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i have always been a great judge of character. or lack thereof as in your case.
In your mind, I'm sure you think so.

Well not to sure of any thought process in your mind now that I think about it.

“Resistance Is Futile”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#81749 Mar 19, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
They tried to counter the idea with the impact of asteroids hitting the oceans, and throwing fish and such that are found fossilized hundreds of miles inland, but it didn't whole water...the evidence was to strong.

I think they have pretty well conceded the fact that the earth was indeed covered with water at one time.

St. Croix valley

#81750 Mar 19, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
It was not I that measured the age of those rock is was you gods.
proper aging of rocks is done all the time. hoaxes have been perpetuated by fundies who can't handle the truth that shows their cult to be a fraud.

St. Croix valley

#81751 Mar 19, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Noah did build an Ark and then the world was flooded and everything was more or less killed.
No, never happened. prove fact. you were lied to by your cult....again.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

#81752 Mar 19, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, land gets flooded, but none were simultaneous on a global scale. None.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

#81753 Mar 19, 2013
xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
They tried to counter the idea with the impact of asteroids hitting the oceans, and throwing fish and such that are found fossilized hundreds of miles inland, but it didn't whole water...the evidence was to strong.
I think they have pretty well conceded the fact that the earth was indeed covered with water at one time.
You are really a babbling idiot that likes to make things up.

“Resistance Is Futile”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#81754 Mar 19, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>No, there is nothing to suggest they are intelligent processes.
I really do not expect self proclaimed monkeys,to perceive such things...such perceptions are of a higher order of reality.

St. Croix valley

#81755 Mar 19, 2013
xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
ARE you freakin' serious?!?!

That has to be the dumbest thing I've ever heard in my life!!

have you never heard of plate tectonics? it is known science and proven fact. unbelievable how closed your mind is...

St. Croix valley

#81756 Mar 19, 2013
xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
I really do not expect self proclaimed monkeys,to perceive such things...such perceptions are of a higher order of reality.
yeah, sure...after your last post, i think most monkeys are smarter than you. sheesh, what a fool! open you mind, lady...

St. Croix valley

#81757 Mar 19, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
In your mind, I'm sure you think so.
Well not to sure of any thought process in your mind now that I think about it.
from a mental midget like you, i can imagine you have no idea what goes on in a rational person's mind.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#81758 Mar 19, 2013
xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my god.

This is seriously Jimbo stupid.

It looks like we are training replacements for him.

Quick, let's hear you explain gravity!

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

#81759 Mar 19, 2013
xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but most of us do not like taking drugs the way you do. We prefer to learn sober.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

#81760 Mar 19, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Then what repopulated the planet with life in that short of time? Or do you believe in super-evolution?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What ?? are you thinking about NOW? 2014 (Jun '14) 47 min Sublime1 933
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 3 hr North Mountain 151,913
Let's play "follow the word" (Jun '08) 3 hr -Papa-Smurf- 50,480
Only Three Word (Nov '09) 3 hr Just Sayin 14,726
'Double Letter S' (Dec '12) 3 hr -Papa-Smurf- 1,996
News Students must ask for toilet paper (Jan '13) 3 hr brooke 42
Names, A to Z, ... (Aug '12) 3 hr -Papa-Smurf- 4,789
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr CJ Rocker 231,495
I Like..... (Mar '14) 5 hr Misanthropic Eric 2,128