Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.
Comments
76,601 - 76,620 of 113,003 Comments Last updated 9 hrs ago

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
The Morrison is a turbitity and covers about 1/3 the US. The Natl Dino site is the western emerging exposure of it, like subductions icon reversed, with the fossil bearing layers bending up and exposing the edge layers at Morgan UT. The Tyee (another trub.)in my area covers 1/8 of Oregon. Hardly rare over here! FERME is the largest collider lab in the world. You guys all seem hot and upset on both sides on this site. Promise you I won't go there, it's unprofessional and counter productive. I am sure many of you are well educated and producive members of society, good fathers/mothers and family folks, we might even be freinds sometime. I am not here to judge but expect respect going both ways. Its no ruse.
I am no liar, check the above out and if I have lied or misrepresented something and I will apologize. What I am proposing is true, every word of it. I don't play politics. Regards -
M
No dear....the large Hadron collider at the CERN labs is.

FERMI spell it right, i even gave you the proper spelling earlier...is an older lab without enough power to create the higgs boson.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the confused one. Do you have the mathematical formula other than knowing the half-life of carbon 14?
Laughin...
Erm, what more would you require?

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
The Morrison is a turbitity and covers about 1/3 the US. The Natl Dino site is the western emerging exposure of it, like subductions icon reversed, with the fossil bearing layers bending up and exposing the edge layers at Morgan UT. The Tyee (another trub.)in my area covers 1/8 of Oregon. Hardly rare over here! FERME is the largest collider lab in the world. You guys all seem hot and upset on both sides on this site. Promise you I won't go there, it's unprofessional and counter productive. I am sure many of you are well educated and producive members of society, good fathers/mothers and family folks, we might even be freinds sometime. I am not here to judge but expect respect going both ways. Its no ruse.
I am no liar, check the above out and if I have lied or misrepresented something and I will apologize. What I am proposing is true, every word of it. I don't play politics. Regards -
M
Oh...i'm clearly starting to see that you truly believe this BS...

back to the trilobyte eye...where is that again? who published the study of the disection of that eye?

Level 7

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Subduction Zone wrote:
And today is my favorite of Saint's days:
http://www.sainturho.com/
No, that's tomorrow.

*hic*

Level 7

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Clearly i 'got' it.(you're not too quick, i see..) i had v=never heard the term before.
I hadn't encountered it until fairly recently, either.

It's an odd construction, but correct.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the confused one. Do you have the mathematical formula other than knowing the half-life of carbon 14?
Laughin...
sorry, i gave you the credit of being able to think.

if the half life of carbon 14 is 5,730 years, it could not be used to date something 520 million years old.

i guess third grade math is beyond you. i will not make the same mistake again...

Level 9

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
M
If the Morrison is made up of turbidites you need to find a link that supports your claim. I did a Google search on if and found no mention of turbidity currents in the Morrison.

And CERN is the world's largest collider. I still can't find anything at all about FERME. Links please. Oh, and this is the way it is done:

http://home.web.cern.ch/

By the way, if you want respect then please don't make obvious lies.

Level 9

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>No, that's tomorrow.
*hic*
No, tomorrow is some other St.s day, I cannot remember which one ;^)
Mark

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
We have known for quite awhile that there have been pole-shifts in the earths history. This had nothing to do with the supposed Noachian flood.
Steens Mtn range in Oregon. Two world renowned paleomagnetic scentists took multiple samples across the scarp face on the east side. This is a beautiful area that I have visited for over 40 years. To summarize, they found transitional and full reversals within condordant flows that were locking in within cooling periods of hours. If the plates were moving around and being sunk with the new overburden of water in the flood, these reverals should have been a part of the catastrophy, and were predected to be found by a prominate paleo scientist. I should note that the Columbia flow (where these are locaged) is miles deep and runs for hundreds of miles to the east. Much was underwater. Not a small event. I know other geologists that have worked on seafloor and contact zone drill core research and actually view the reversal waves streading out from these zones as evidence of galloping seafloor plates duting a catastrophy.

M
Mark

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Morrison is made up of turbidites you need to find a link that supports your claim. I did a Google search on if and found no mention of turbidity currents in the Morrison.
And CERN is the world's largest collider. I still can't find anything at all about FERME. Links please. Oh, and this is the way it is done:
http://home.web.cern.ch/
By the way, if you want respect then please don't make obvious lies.
You are right about CERN, my error.

Find any comments on the God Particle or dark matter?

M

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>I hadn't encountered it until fairly recently, either.
It's an odd construction, but correct.
I sounds correct, i always had to say Noah's flood, which is technically incorrect if you believe the myth...or the great flood, or whatever...

learning is fun!

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

ThenNow WhatwillBe wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Ok, thanks for your opinion. You haven't shown your cults proof of "proven lies" though. The burden is on you.
Ok then..like I said read back...pages and pages of proof.

not opinion by the way, fact.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

<quoted text>
LOL! Ok, thanks for your opinion. You haven't shown your cults proof of "proven lies" though. The burden is on you.
Why are there two versions of everything if it was all fact? You can't have two different versions of the same story, that's simply not possible, or someone is lying.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right about CERN, my error.
Find any comments on the God Particle or dark matter?
M
yes, CERN just annouced they did actually create a higgs boson.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Steens Mtn range in Oregon. Two world renowned paleomagnetic scentists took multiple samples across the scarp face on the east side. This is a beautiful area that I have visited for over 40 years. To summarize, they found transitional and full reversals within condordant flows that were locking in within cooling periods of hours. If the plates were moving around and being sunk with the new overburden of water in the flood, these reverals should have been a part of the catastrophy, and were predected to be found by a prominate paleo scientist. I should note that the Columbia flow (where these are locaged) is miles deep and runs for hundreds of miles to the east. Much was underwater. Not a small event. I know other geologists that have worked on seafloor and contact zone drill core research and actually view the reversal waves streading out from these zones as evidence of galloping seafloor plates duting a catastrophy.
M
What is a paleo scientist?

Level 9

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
M
Even the findings at the Steens mountain range are nowhere near your earlier claim of several changes per hour.

The quickest that was recorded there was a rate up to 6 degrees per day. That would be one pole flip per month:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geomagnetic_reve...

Yes, the Columbia flow was largely underwater. So what? The whole area has also been uplifted. Besides that the event was many millions of years ago, long before there could have been a flood, if that is what you are getting at.

Please stop with the stories. You don't even tell them well. We have heard almost all of these lies before since we are well acquainted with creatard sites.

And you probably were referring to Fermilab earlier. It used to be THE collider site until CERN opened up.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are there two versions of everything if it was all fact? You can't have two different versions of the same story, that's simply not possible, or someone is lying.
that and the blatent lies like about the ...wait for it, first use of the new word...Noachian flood.

tough to believe in a god that tells lies...

Level 9

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

<quoted text>
That would be tough. You need the living God.
So you believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster too!!

rAmen!!

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

<quoted text>
That would be tough. You need the living God.
No, i studied enough mythology.

how is the living god different from the god of the bible?

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Lagrangian L2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Interesting stuff going on at CERN

"The big idea emerging from the meeting -- and it is projected that it will take 10 years to actualize -- is to create an Origin of Life center at CERN.

Gunter von Kiedrowski, the father of Systems Chemistry, during the wrap-up session spoke in terms of a 1.5 billion euros investment to establish such an institute, proposing further that the building be named for Stu Kauffman. Jesting about a Kauffman hologram adorning the front of the building."

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL1303/S00055/...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••