Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Comments (Page 3,801)

Showing posts 76,001 - 76,020 of106,345
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Steaming hunk”

Level 4

Since: Jun 11

butler, pa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a rather silly thing to say, especially since the Nazi's had "God is with us" embossed on their belt buckles. So since their beliefs ultimately have their roots in Jewish theology also, if we had a Nazi creationist on here spouting fundie BS too I would also be pointing out that they too were invoking invisible Jewish magic. Which would then pish him off as he would presume I was lumping him in with the Jews that he hates so much.
And I would laugh at him for both his foolish bigotry and foolish claims.
And for the record, I don't recall anything in my history books about the Nazi's making fun of Jews because they believe in invisible Jewmagic.

So uh, it's superwilly and no balls, is that it?
Not really, Hitler just took it a step further and used the term "jewsheisse", of course the nazis took advantage of every chance they had to redicule the jews. They ridiculed jewish belief at every turn. I'll stop about the "jewmagic" terminology, I just don't like it.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
You had better tell the New York Times they missed that one,ha,ha,ha,. What an unashamed liar you are.
The New York Times gets a lot of things wrong, a lot of things. You are depending on a periodical, that's almost entirely opinion, for scientific news? You are an idiot.
LEARNER

New Albany, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Why is this thread always in the top ten?

“I started out with nothing”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Bingo.
<quoted text>
Possibly. I'd rather defer to Polymath though. Wish he were here.
<quoted text>
Agreed.
Polymath has clarified a thing or two for sure
anonymous

Barberton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual the evotarded succubus has infected this thread with her lies. THEY ALTERED EXISTING LIFE ,but you knew that . You simply react like mindless antibodies attacking anything that threatens your puddle gooist belief system with any kind of attack, spewing bile and hatred. Knell wench to your God ,...Nihilism the God of nothing
I knew it was just a matter of time before the "succubus" nonsense would come out.

I should be using some sort of symbol to notate posters who are likely in one type of closet or another. How about *V*. I'll start all my posts to those weasels who are talking to the camera, not the poster, with a quasi "anonymous" (as in the hackers) symbol....although Guy Fawkes you ain't.

“I see quantum effects”

Level 2

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
The more accurate theory has not been hypothesized yet.
Willful liar.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

LEARNER wrote:
Why is this thread always in the top ten?
Mi publico....
hatuey

Methuen, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

dna manipulation by extraterrestrials created men. creation in itself has manipulations for there to b some kind of evolution within the interrelate dimational creations
hatuey

Methuen, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

evolution within creation is part of the dna for adaptation and survival
hatuey

Methuen, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

lern how to wake-up inside your dreams and test the 5 senses therein, then maybe your ideas about evolution vs creation will expand. please judge my comments

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

hatuey wrote:
dna manipulation by extraterrestrials created men. creation in itself has manipulations for there to b some kind of evolution within the interrelate dimational creations
hatuey wrote:
evolution within creation is part of the dna for adaptation and survival
hatuey wrote:
lern how to wake-up inside your dreams and test the 5 senses therein, then maybe your ideas about evolution vs creation will expand. please judge my comments
Drugs are bad, mmmmkay?
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Drugs are bad, mmmmkay?
Yeah they sure are. I think Tom Petty sang about it when he said " I woke up in between a memory and a dream".
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

superwilly wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really, Hitler just took it a step further and used the term "jewsheisse", of course the nazis took advantage of every chance they had to redicule the jews. They ridiculed jewish belief at every turn.
And I'm not ridiculing Jews or Jewish theology, I'm ridiculing creationism. That's the difference.
superwilly wrote:
I'll stop about the "jewmagic" terminology, I just don't like it.
I don't care what you like. Was Einstein being mean to gravitationalists for criticising Newtonian physics?

If people don't want their concepts to be put under critical scrutiny then I suggest they don't present them here. They are free to do so or not to do so. If you want protection from said scrutiny then that's what churches are for.
hatuey

Methuen, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Drugs are bad, mmmmkay?
i know, that is why i dont like the big companies that push drugs on children and people with minor desorders because of greed. by the waay how can i do drugs while sleeping. i practice yoga to gain access to higher levels .ok gorella

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

higher levels of what, flexibility? that is a healthy pursuit...
hatuey

Methuen, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah they sure are. I think Tom Petty sang about it when he said " I woke up in between a memory and a dream".
u have the right to limit yoursel to your musical world
hatuey

Methuen, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
higher levels of what, flexibility? that is a healthy pursuit...
wood head learn, yoga is not only for flexibility,yoga is also for meditation, pranayama and other things hard for you to understand because of the 57 ticks
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

hatuey wrote:
<quoted text>u have the right to limit yoursel to your musical world
Are you Tinka? I like lots of music, I just like to remember the seventies, because I played music a lot back then when I was a young boy.

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

hatuey wrote:
<quoted text>i know, that is why i dont like the big companies that push drugs on children and people with minor desorders because of greed. by the waay how can i do drugs while sleeping. i practice yoga to gain access to higher levels .ok gorella
I do not disagree, as I rarely take even asprin.

But damn, son....you were preaching some SERIOUS new-age woo earlier.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

hatuey wrote:
<quoted text>wood head learn, yoga is not only for flexibility,yoga is also for meditation, pranayama and other things hard for you to understand because of the 57 ticks
So higher levels of what then?

i understand what you probably think, but lacking evidence of any such things, a rational person would be skeptical of such claims, as I am.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 76,001 - 76,020 of106,345
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••