Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#79514 Mar 8, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear God a more insidious moron!
Yes you are. Thank you for once again demonstrating you quite frankly do not have a clue what you're talking about.

“I started out with nothing”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#79515 Mar 8, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> That is where " Theism and Atheism ", comes in. You are an Atheist.
Your statement is a never an evidence against the Almighty, but just your ignorance and lack of belief(s).
The argument from incredulity is not an argument

Thewordofme’s statement is based on the babble. I think he was being polite, I personally believe that the babble portrays your god is something more than slightly crazy, a genocidal, child murdering apologist for slavery and rape with an ego the size of christianity come to mind. If he was a person in todays civilisation he would be serving life in a secure mental institute, assuming he had a lawyer good enough for him to dodge the death penalty.

What you show in your misinterpretation and abuse of the writings of the babble is your own ignorance, nothing more, nothing less.

“I started out with nothing”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#79516 Mar 8, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> That last question are met for you and others. You all have no evidence to disprove the Almighty. The universe is a testimony to that!
I have and I have informed you of it before (several times), yet you refuse to consider it, you ignore it completely because of what, incredulity? Deliberate Ignorance? In bread stupidity? Who knows?

E=MC^2

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#79517 Mar 8, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Mr. All-knowing, explain vividly how the earth and other universal and planetary bodies came into form?
the accretion of planetary nebulae material.

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#79518 Mar 8, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't have evidence against a non-falsifiable concept such as a God. Or Cosmic Sheep from dimension Zog. That's why there's no problem simply having a lack of belief in it.
And hence the word, " theism and theism".
Look before leaping.

St. Croix valley

#79519 Mar 8, 2013
xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Well now, isn't that quite ironic, since the scientific community has continually demanded scientific "proof" of the bible and god over and over on this thread..
Maybe you should enlighten your comrades,as to clear the confusion on the matter.lol
i don't want to speak for anybody else, dear, but all I've asked for is the teensiest shred of evidence to look at objectively that any god , gods or goddesses have ever existed. not proof, just a teensy shred of evidence to start eh discussion of any god...

pehaps you got that confused with asking for proof?

Level 2

Location hidden

#79521 Mar 8, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
The argument from incredulity is not an argument
Thewordofme’s statement is based on the babble. I think he was being polite, I personally believe that the babble portrays your god is something more than slightly crazy, a genocidal, child murdering apologist for slavery and rape with an ego the size of christianity come to mind. If he was a person in todays civilisation he would be serving life in a secure mental institute, assuming he had a lawyer good enough for him to dodge the death penalty.
What you show in your misinterpretation and abuse of the writings of the babble is your own ignorance, nothing more, nothing less.
More of your babbling!
To date, no evidence against the existence of a God.
Period. More of your assertions?

Level 2

Location hidden

#79522 Mar 8, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
I have and I have informed you of it before (several times), yet you refuse to consider it, you ignore it completely because of what, incredulity? Deliberate Ignorance? In bread stupidity? Who knows?
E=MC^2
And i have corrected your errors several times before now.
Humans can not use equations, formulae or what so ever to disprove God.
Human's knowledge is just limited. Don't venture a battle you can never win.

Level 2

Location hidden

#79523 Mar 8, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>the accretion of planetary nebulae material.
Good!
Now tell me vividly how that planetary bodies became earth, jupiter, venus, mars, etc,?

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Level 1

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#79524 Mar 8, 2013
Cybele wrote:
the name of the father, what about the son?
Don't forget the "Holy Ghost"!

You never know what the Holy Ghost is up to. Comes in handy for dramatic effect and things that can't be explained. Like talking in tongues or spazzing out in a holy tremor!

St. Croix valley

#79525 Mar 8, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Good!
Now tell me vividly how that planetary bodies became earth, jupiter, venus, mars, etc,?
We named them that. you know after all teh gods and goddesses humans created.

don't worry, some day your god will make it to the big time....

St. Croix valley

#79526 Mar 8, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> More of your babbling!
To date, no evidence against the existence of a God.
Period. More of your assertions?
tons of evidence against hte god of YOUR bible...
anonymous

Barberton, OH

#79527 Mar 8, 2013
MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
What stereotypes? The only ones would be your reactions and your own words and assertions are stereotypes.
What political enemies? See there we go again, you and stereotyping.
You and pedophilia are a match made in heaven, like god present everywhere you look!
...act like a perv or in your case write like a perv stereotyping all and you will be the one perceived as the perv.
The only context is your political pamphlet you keep posting.
The repeated tantrum and whine about all the liberals that are just not buying into our negativity. Yeah sure it must be a CONSPIRACY orchestrated by MAAT.
And now you reduced yourself to BE the issue of free will and innate bad.
It's rather boring reading since you do not research nor question, but act as if you invented it yesterday!
Congrats [...].That's rich from the guy that consideres two lines on the consistency of sperm an essay and that did not get one iota on the biological and medical importance of the presented evidence on energy regulation in the body.
You prove my original point only too well. Today, you claim that homosexuality is "normal". Tomorrow, as your politics suits you, all sexual expression is "normal".

The real ongoing political problem is that gays can't exist in a majority straight community without eventual confrontation. Terms like "pansy" or "drama queen" or "gay" are often terms invented in the homosexual community that eventually attain different meaning in the straight community. Sometimes, there is a bit of a slur to it because the stereotype is typically one where inappropriately effeminate behavior is linked with homosexuality. Other times, terms like "fabulous" or "swag" aren't even starting off as announcements of sexual preference but end up sticking to the stereotype like glue.

One thing here is absolute. You're in a political forum. You were warned that you may encounter opinions that you disagree with, but this is an open discussion. In this realm, YOU started to personally label ME with a slur. YOU are playing the victim while refusing to come out of the closet. YOU are TRAPPED.

As I label it, while trying to avoid sounding like I'm saying "burn the witch!", you serve your master. You just couldn't stop yourself. Now you've exposed your agenda in entirety.
The good little Christians are here to burn ants with a magnifying glass just as much as you are. They're just too cowardly to name their demon.

I give people their chance to back out. Some will always engage in their holy war to the end. You've failed to be a good advocate for science. In some ways I'm glad to make that point. In other ways, I still have some work to do to expose the elitism and prejudice in your political community. Either way, you've failed big time. But feel free to hide behind Woodtick's deliberate ignorance and try to turn it into a popular hate speech you came here to create anyway.

Tsk! Tsk!
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#79528 Mar 8, 2013
xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not claim that the article stared otherwise.
Your the one who needs to read before you post.
In which case the article does not support the Noah scenario.

St. Croix valley

#79529 Mar 8, 2013
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
You prove my original point only too well. Today, you claim that homosexuality is "normal". Tomorrow, as your politics suits you, all sexual expression is "normal".
The real ongoing political problem is that gays can't exist in a majority straight community without eventual confrontation. Terms like "pansy" or "drama queen" or "gay" are often terms invented in the homosexual community that eventually attain different meaning in the straight community. Sometimes, there is a bit of a slur to it because the stereotype is typically one where inappropriately effeminate behavior is linked with homosexuality. Other times, terms like "fabulous" or "swag" aren't even starting off as announcements of sexual preference but end up sticking to the stereotype like glue.
One thing here is absolute. You're in a political forum. You were warned that you may encounter opinions that you disagree with, but this is an open discussion. In this realm, YOU started to personally label ME with a slur. YOU are playing the victim while refusing to come out of the closet. YOU are TRAPPED.
As I label it, while trying to avoid sounding like I'm saying "burn the witch!", you serve your master. You just couldn't stop yourself. Now you've exposed your agenda in entirety.
The good little Christians are here to burn ants with a magnifying glass just as much as you are. They're just too cowardly to name their demon.
I give people their chance to back out. Some will always engage in their holy war to the end. You've failed to be a good advocate for science. In some ways I'm glad to make that point. In other ways, I still have some work to do to expose the elitism and prejudice in your political community. Either way, you've failed big time. But feel free to hide behind Woodtick's deliberate ignorance and try to turn it into a popular hate speech you came here to create anyway.
Tsk! Tsk!
Wow1 you're quite the bigot, aren't you? don't worry, the big bad gay man won't hurt you....

what a tool!
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#79530 Mar 8, 2013
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
You can go to the "Noah's Flood Real"
Thread you'll see lots of evidence on that thread for the flood. I don't feel like rehashing it all on this thread.
And you can go to page 1 of this thread and read it all. Plenty of evidence against the flood.

If it happened, you wouldn't be here to talk about it.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#79531 Mar 8, 2013
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
That because SS stands for Steam Ship
Noah had no drive system because they were not planning on going anywhere.
And that's why we're all dead and no-one's here to talk about it.

At the very least Noah needed an impulse drive system to survive. Warp drive would have been handy.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#79532 Mar 8, 2013
xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you, just because science or otherwise tell me something, I do not readily accept it as fact on the premise of authority.
I was only questioning the validity of reference of the dating method that you take so much for granted...indeed have unquestionable faith in.
Question everything...this is true science.
The problem is you're questioning it based on your complete ignorance. See faith is not required as they do these little things called tests. And if anyone's worried there was something wrong with the test other scientists can retest and retest it again. So far there is zero evidence to support your contention that every single one of the numerous different scientific dating methods (which back each other up) are wrong.
anonymous

Barberton, OH

#79533 Mar 8, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Wow1 you're quite the bigot, aren't you? don't worry, the big bad gay man won't hurt you....
what a tool!
I'm not at all bigoted. I'm clearly stating that homosexuality should be treated as a medical condition. I don't make jokes about kids on the short bus either. But there are things that we don't let those kids do, and there are things that gays should not pursue in a world where they emotionally just don't don't understand. Pretending to be politicians of liberalism and the people is one of those things. Perhaps certain areas of science should be left alone as well.

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Level 1

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#79534 Mar 8, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Mr. All-knowing, explain vividly how the earth and other universal and planetary bodies came into form?
We are not certain and neither are you. You have a "story" not unlike many varying cultures had their stories. Proof has yet to be determined. But if the bible entertains you and resolves your curiosity so be it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 7 min AmyFaith 137,718
'Hoosier Hillbilly' or 'Barack Obama' Who'd Be... 20 min Grace Nerissa 16
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 24 min Poop On Coupon 6,993
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 24 min Alias 54,596
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 25 min Grace Nerissa 36,460
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 25 min Flower-Child 17,357
A six word game (Dec '08) 26 min Shriveled 17,571
I Like..... (Mar '14) 34 min The Paisan 317
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr curiouslu 147,088
Stolen Jaguar Found 46 Years Later 2 hr Pile Of Junk 6
What's your tip for the day? 3 hr JailBroke 1,051
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••