Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

“I see quantum effects”

Level 2

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#78397 Mar 3, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
However there is evidence all over the world for the flood.
No there's not.
anonymous

Barberton, OH

#78398 Mar 3, 2013
MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are willing to deny a hormonal stress level induced effect (a towering increase that the body can't regulate till it shuts down and any form of testosteron is no longer produced...pregnancy does that too!) that just like other effects are part of the human condition, because you are willing to safe a couple of pennies.
Instead of telling the macho godbots to keep from harassing and harrowing their wife when she is pregnant.
But the effect is as real as f.i. menopauze shutdown.
So if they i.e. homosexuals do not want their inheritance to go to the people that hate them or pay way more taxes then the rest of the populace, because they do not get the same advantages that love and marriage normally brings, you consider that suddenly a state affair.
On the whole married coupes are monogamous.
But i heared some iffy statements too about young meat and once i smashed some heads.
There are limits for all, afterall.
Somethings are not to be incouraged.
But your denial of genetic effects is based on prejudice thus.
And obey your master is relative and often up for creative interpretation.
So you're defending the right to lose control? Hmmm.

I'm not about criminalizing homosexuality. I just won't endorse it. Are you sure that this isn't about politics? You're sounding close to going into a rage moment here. Does that mean that you didn't "earn" your authority and don't like having it taken away?

Hmmm. Hmmm. Tell me more about objectivity! ;)

“I see quantum effects”

Level 2

In the macro world.

#78399 Mar 3, 2013
xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Pales in comparison to the what science has brought upon the world...gun power,atomic bombs,abortions...so forth.
You should throw your computer in the trash.
anonymous

Barberton, OH

#78400 Mar 3, 2013
MAAT wrote:
Anonymous on the the roof, shouting:[...] and obviously you don't come from a country where ethnic diversity muddies all aspects of what is considered acceptable behavior.[...]
How's that for proving exactly what psychological objectification is.
Well done!
But do explain how ethnic diversity muddies all aspects of what is considered acceptable behaviour?
My allready expressed view: Non caring societies are to blame.
How does that prove psychological objectification? I'm not even talking about myself. I'm talking about all Americans who are overwhelmed by diversity of culture, resulting in defense mechanisms unique to our society.

Drugs, whether orthodox or otherwise aren't a solution.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#78401 Mar 3, 2013
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on. Those kids are getting introduced to new experiences!
Today's absurdity will be tomorrow's norm. You just aren't seeing the behavior for what it is. What you're aiming for is politically protected chemical gratification. If the majority is OK with that, it IS the norm. I prefer to think of that as an unacceptably frivolous effort and like with all chemical dependencies, it makes the root causes worse, not better.
Abortion is not a chemical dependency but some suggest that it is the result of it. I can respect the will of Christians to demand that their tax dollars do not go to subsidizing abortion, but I still would protect the right to have an abortion.
Are you QUITE sure that your politics isn't the whole reason behind this debate? What meaning does Evolution give you, or is it just a key position to control in your other political debates?
I'm giving Darwin points as an authority figure, not those who just simply agree with him.
you're really a sick puppy!

So the chemical gratification of love means nothing to you? yet raping children you support, what a pervert. i suppose because you are one of the ones doing the child raping...

““You must not lose faith ”

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#78402 Mar 3, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
Does that hit close to home? Does such politics threaten your own economy, where your own self-defense may lacking? Contemplate your own objectivity. I'll get back to the corporate criminals and the military/industrial complex as I see fit. For now, I know what I know.

The point is that they aare sually all American companies, mini-states.
When they are in your country their assets are counted along in the national production.
Which is stupid to do in the first place.
It gives them control over economies.
Just as banks have when you allow only plastic money.

This is an objective reality and not like most think a virtual world.

Today i discussed the newest bank-policy. When you start making more money you are suddenly forced to make minimum withdrawals of 2000 euro from the wall. Now that is control.
You just needed 10..!
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

#78403 Mar 3, 2013
Timing of any physical system takes a certain capacity and faculty to act and gather or distribute information. Physical systems show capacity of processing to a high degree.

St. Croix valley

#78404 Mar 3, 2013
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't bother being patronizing or sitting on a fence. There's nothing "enlightened" about homosexuality and obviously you don't come from a country where ethnic diversity muddies all aspects of what is considered acceptable behavior.
I don't bother worrying about what is objective. That is for the all-powerful, which none of us are. As an American, I'm not particularly beholding to those who try to provoke machismo in order to manipulate me.
I work too hard to help maintain the American military, where nearly half of the world's military expenditures are spent. It does nothing for my prosperity, and I certainly won't ask my Congressman to save my pride by allowing Europeans to provoke us into stupid things.
We're finally starting to see America reign in its budget problems and the military will be hard hit. Good! Next in line, the Medical professions and Higher Education. Both examples of filthy lucre protected by criminal liberal politics.
Does that hit close to home? Does such politics threaten your own economy, where your own self-defense may lacking? Contemplate your own objectivity. I'll get back to the corporate criminals and the military/industrial complex as I see fit. For now, I know what I know.
It would help your credibility if you knew it is really the Military/inductrial/CONGRESSIO NAL complex, as Ike really wanted to put in his farewell speech, but was 'advised' to take that part out.

if you don't even know how it works, you can't be too informed about it...

Level 5

Location hidden

#78405 Mar 3, 2013
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
How does that prove psychological objectification? I'm not even talking about myself. I'm talking about all Americans who are overwhelmed by diversity of culture, resulting in defense mechanisms unique to our society.
Drugs, whether orthodox or otherwise aren't a solution.
P.O is making an image and projecting that as fact.
To you the world looks like this and we have to take that at face-value, thus as you present it, for it is fervent (not true, not logical, not based on science, but on perception)
So if you are not addressing me than refrain from usung me as wall.

But sofar no good explanations as to the failed melting pot and aberration.
Well republican libertarians have always been the pushers.
So defence mechanisms are against that idea of being unable to stand up to such forces. Thinking in opposites and funneling that in any desired direction.
Depression a gold-mine, keep them depressed.
Neo-conservatism made a huge mess of the entire world.
Global trade down by 17 %. Distrust the norm.
Everyone in weapon sales. Give schoolkids guns.

But the blame the gays for it all.:))))P
anonymous

Barberton, OH

#78406 Mar 3, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you're really a sick puppy!
So the chemical gratification of love means nothing to you? yet raping children you support, what a pervert. i suppose because you are one of the ones doing the child raping...
Whoa! Where's this heading? Some Broadway show about what it means to be a "Real" Man?

Quite obviously, I don't endorse pedophilia. But you're criminalizing it. So tell me, what is the difference between heterosexuality, homosexuality, pedophilia or simple m@sturbation?

You shouldn't be smiling for the camera if you're not ready to go the distance. But you DID obey your master. Now your pride will do the rest.

Come on. Tell us all why full penetration deserves government endorsement and subsidization while strumming your six-string is worthy of being made fun of while making fun of fudge packing is a hate crime?

I'll tell you why. Politics. Prejudice.

Level 5

Location hidden

#78408 Mar 3, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
Timing of any physical system takes a certain capacity and faculty to act and gather or distribute information. Physical systems show capacity of processing to a high degree.
Biological quantumstate: proteins dead or alive but untill you are aware you do not know, for information is transmitted instantaneously!
And awareness comes just that 20 microseconds later.
anonymous

Barberton, OH

#78409 Mar 3, 2013
MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
P.O is making an image and projecting that as fact.
To you the world looks like this and we have to take that at face-value, thus as you present it, for it is fervent (not true, not logical, not based on science, but on perception)
So if you are not addressing me than refrain from usung me as wall.
But sofar no good explanations as to the failed melting pot and aberration.
Well republican libertarians have always been the pushers.
So defence mechanisms are against that idea of being unable to stand up to such forces. Thinking in opposites and funneling that in any desired direction.
Depression a gold-mine, keep them depressed.
Neo-conservatism made a huge mess of the entire world.
Global trade down by 17 %. Distrust the norm.
Everyone in weapon sales. Give schoolkids guns.
But the blame the gays for it all.:))))P
Nice label then. Nobody can make any kind of argument without being dismissed as projecting. Yeah. I've seen that self-propelled nonsense before. Accept the debate or don't.

I've already stated my observation and concluded that it is a form of drug dependency. You can come up with a Huxley solution complete with Soma or you can actually work to solve some of the social inequalities of the world. Bonobo fencing is not a solution.
anonymous

Barberton, OH

#78410 Mar 3, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>It would help your credibility if you knew it is really the Military/inductrial/CONGRESSIO NAL complex, as Ike really wanted to put in his farewell speech, but was 'advised' to take that part out.
if you don't even know how it works, you can't be too informed about it...
I don't memorize Eisenhower speeches or their omissions. It's commonly referred to as the military/industrial complex. I don't think adding "Congress" to it would mean much more anyway as everyone knows that Congress approves the military budget. It probably just looked too much like Eisenhower was keeping an enemies list.

St. Croix valley

#78411 Mar 3, 2013
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa! Where's this heading? Some Broadway show about what it means to be a "Real" Man?
Quite obviously, I don't endorse pedophilia. But you're criminalizing it. So tell me, what is the difference between heterosexuality, homosexuality, pedophilia or simple m@sturbation?
You shouldn't be smiling for the camera if you're not ready to go the distance. But you DID obey your master. Now your pride will do the rest.
Come on. Tell us all why full penetration deserves government endorsement and subsidization while strumming your six-string is worthy of being made fun of while making fun of fudge packing is a hate crime?
I'll tell you why. Politics. Prejudice.
i clearly already did give the difference. if your not going to pay attention, why should i continue talking to a proud child raper?

Level 5

Location hidden

#78412 Mar 3, 2013
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're defending the right to lose control? Hmmm.
I'm not about criminalizing homosexuality. I just won't endorse it. Are you sure that this isn't about politics? You're sounding close to going into a rage moment here. Does that mean that you didn't "earn" your authority and don't like having it taken away?
Hmmm. Hmmm. Tell me more about objectivity! ;)
When kids or any unwilling are involved then it equals self-defence.(Agravated circumstance)

No you don't want it medicalised.
Well it is ony a medical condition if some sicko state he can cure them, and asks funds for it!
You've got authoriy as long as people permit you to, see you as such. Sometimes you have to establish it first.

Yeah, i knew you were cute.;]

But authority is never automatically for me. We move from Darwin, via Hamilton to Genomics and now quantum-macrolife.
anonymous

Barberton, OH

#78413 Mar 3, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i clearly already did give the difference. if your not going to pay attention, why should i continue talking to a proud child raper?
Well, you didn't explain why sex with children is rape, so I don't know what you're posing about. It doesn't really matter much anyway. Next year, you'll have lowered the bar so pedophiles will be complaining to you that they are victims and you will give in as soon as you can market it.

Granted, the plebeian masses only have the Republicans as an alternative and they are worthless elitists too. When it all comes down to it, we're reenacting the French Revolution and the last faction who will lose their seat in this game of musical chairs is those plebeians.

I don't care if I impress you. You've already picked your faction. You serve your master. That won't change. I only try to act as a catalyst, because the sooner it happens, the less suffering will go along with it.....but not for you and yours. All I do is try to make sure that the pieces are where they need to be.

St. Croix valley

#78414 Mar 3, 2013
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you didn't explain why sex with children is rape, so I don't know what you're posing about. It doesn't really matter much anyway. Next year, you'll have lowered the bar so pedophiles will be complaining to you that they are victims and you will give in as soon as you can market it.
Granted, the plebeian masses only have the Republicans as an alternative and they are worthless elitists too. When it all comes down to it, we're reenacting the French Revolution and the last faction who will lose their seat in this game of musical chairs is those plebeians.
I don't care if I impress you. You've already picked your faction. You serve your master. That won't change. I only try to act as a catalyst, because the sooner it happens, the less suffering will go along with it.....but not for you and yours. All I do is try to make sure that the pieces are where they need to be.
Youneed to know why your desire to rape children is called rape? really?

lower what bar? i don't think we can lower the bar of humanity enough to let you in...
anonymous

Barberton, OH

#78415 Mar 3, 2013
MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
When kids or any unwilling are involved then it equals self-defence.(Agravated circumstance)
No you don't want it medicalised.
Well it is ony a medical condition if some sicko state he can cure them, and asks funds for it!
You've got authoriy as long as people permit you to, see you as such. Sometimes you have to establish it first.
Yeah, i knew you were cute.;]
But authority is never automatically for me. We move from Darwin, via Hamilton to Genomics and now quantum-macrolife.
So if you give the kids candy, it's not rape. Right?

And why do you call me "cute"? You can't see me and I'm not talking in a coy manner. Are you still trying to provoke that machismo that you are convinced is at work?

I don't really care much about quantum-macrolife. It's overkill. Darwin made the important observations. Everything else comes down to chemistry and statistics. If I can't find it on Google, it's probably not really accepted theory anyway. Past a certain point, you're engaging in fuzzy prediction and that's a good sign of poorly used funding.

....and it DOES come down to politics and money after all, doesn't it? Are you sure that you've not already come to your conclusions and are just trying to back them up, the way you claim conservatives do?

“I see quantum effects”

Level 2

In the macro world.

#78416 Mar 3, 2013
xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
So how many people did Christians kill last year in the name of God?
I seemed to have missed that one on the news.
Maybe because of this:

http://www.theonion.com/articles/god-angrily-...
anonymous

Barberton, OH

#78417 Mar 3, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Youneed to know why your desire to rape children is called rape? really?
lower what bar? i don't think we can lower the bar of humanity enough to let you in...
Well, that's mob psychology but it's not a good example of pathos. Anyone who hasn't already made their political choice knows you're just being a putz.

So what's the plan? How are you going to endorse homosexuality without eventually endorsing pedophiles too? Let me help you! Demand that youth needs protection. Too bad that means you won't be able to draft 18 year olds, yet deny them the right to vote.

The mob is waiting for your choreography solution. Your master is calling you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 10 min whatimeisit 40,764
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 16 min Mega Monster 7,808
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 22 min whatimeisit 4,059
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 25 min wichita-rick 456
A six word game (Dec '08) 34 min Trouser Cough 18,049
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 37 min wichita-rick 152,866
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 46 min DondoDork 7,404
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr -Lea- 26,019
Is it possible to....... 1 hr CJ Rocker 610
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr dragoon70056 37,786