Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Comments (Page 3,685)

Showing posts 73,681 - 73,700 of106,037
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>willy holtz? wrote it.
I know it by trini lopez, catchy tune.
lemon tree, pretty lemon.
The other side of the single had: Allons dansez Colinda.
Well you know you lemon songs!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
ya someone here thinks bees are stupid they don't know any better, they are not aware of what they're doing just like some men in a bar. They just leave their dirt everywhere but shit happens.
If you pay really close attention... I have noticed that bees appear to have personality traits(as well as other insects)...some seem to even exhibit curiosity...

““You must not lose faith ”

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
The story of God.(a.k.a. the ultimate reality.)
In several parts and various cultures over the ages.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Level 9

Topanga

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Because God created Adam in his own image and he saw that it was good.
God did not create a bacteria called Adam.
God never made an Adam as written in the Bible either.

““You must not lose faith ”

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you know you lemon songs!
Most here do, and now you too.
And how to plant the tree...bonus.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

MAAT wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3pd119jNCks
Lemon tree Trini Lopez

So langoliers what are you going to do with the goddess of the same name attested in all cultures around it.
You did not honestly believe that YHWH was the first.

hmmm you probably did.
Yes.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>God never made an Adam as written in the Bible either.
Take that up with God.
He says he did create Adam.

And something that atheist love to over look. Just like the Bible claims it is totally possible to create Eve from a rib from Adam. And the Rib used is the only bone known to regrow completely if removed. Interesting not bad for goat herders.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Take that up with God.
And something that atheist love to over look. Just like the Bible claims it is totally possible to create Eve from a rib from Adam. And the Rib used is the only bone known to regrow completely if removed. Interesting not bad for goat herders.
No, God didn't say that. That story is in a book that was originally written by a groups of dyspeptic bronze age goat humpers. God had nothing to do with that story.

I don't believe that God lies, the way that you do.
anonymous

Barberton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a Libertarian..I want everyone to care for themself...If they cant they die off....Simple as that. Oh and I have a life time supply of regular light bulbs...Wont ever use CFL bulbs...
Really? That just SO confuses me with your posted mandates to declare gay marriage a Constitutionally protected norm and your mandates to create ecologically low-impact solutions to things.
You're just here to conjure a lynch mob, aren't you? You don't grapple with things involved with Newton's laws at all, do you? Sounds a TINY TAD hypocritical from where I am. But admit it. You serve your master....and you will continue to do so. YOU, Charles, and those who think they are climbing the ladder.
DO IT!!!! You WILL obey your master! There is no other choice! Obvious, infinite, and beyond the understanding of those not from the Fatherland. Obey YOUR MASTER and use it NOW!
You WILL use IT!

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Level 9

Topanga

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Take that up with God.
Well God is lying to you...

I won't even touch the rib thing...totally stupid

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

A challenge for Langoliers. Find one non-Christian reliable source that claims an entire rib can grow back. All bones can regenerate to some extent. In fact people can "grow" by having their legs surgically broken and devices that separate the bones are used.

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Ghostbrood wrote:
Why can't Evolution be a part of Creation? Anyone care to elaborate on this?........
Depends upon what you call "Creation":

Purely Biblical,
purely known scientific,
or perhaps a point thusfar unknown?

At least science is asking questions, and actively seeking answers.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Take that up with God.
yet your god lies. a lot. why would you believe such a pathological liar. it would take a complete moron to believe a pathological liar like the mythical god in the bible...

or an indoctrinated cult member...

was that redundantly repetitious?

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Take that up with God.
the rib regrows completely? are you freakin' serious? this is the level of intelligence of most cult members, i guess...
Wow! just freakin' wow..........

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
Remember in the Bugs Bunny cartoons when the fools head would turn into a huge lollipop with the word 'sucker' on it?

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
I would say, compared to a rock...insects are quite brilliant...
Brilliant would also suggest intelligence. insects do not have intelligence.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Woodtick is in the twin city's I live on the North Shore of Lake Superior year round not him. He spends time in Grand Marais, he said in the winter time but he also said he is currently in the twin city's
And it is winter so who knows. I don't doubt he comes up here but it's not a year round thing.
Ahhh the 'local' cry... you are such a sheep...

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Duh!!
The point pin head is why did man start recording history at the same time the Bible says he created man?
You had millions and millions of years to draw something on a cave wall somewhere but nope, nothing.
Wow, you do know that the bible was written AFTER we started writing too, right? But then here's the thing, humans didn't have writing in the bible until after we were supposedly created, thus, another fact your bible got wrong. If we started writing 5K years ago, we would have had to exist before that time. So genius, learn to add.

“what we think we become”

Level 5

Since: Aug 11

above and beyond

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
If you pay really close attention... I have noticed that bees appear to have personality traits(as well as other insects)...some seem to even exhibit curiosity...
True. My cat has his own personality. More well-behaved than other cats. He thinks when he's watching TV that the images on the TV are real. He tries to figure out how he can get into the screen by scratching the bottom or the back of the TV. lol.

Animals have an awareness, although different level compared to humans. if they were not aware, they would not survive. In the wild, all animals are aware of their predators and their prey, some more agile than others, others smarter than others.

But plants or flowers such as bee orchids that take the form of a female bee, to attract male bees is something else. If it doesn't have awareness, how they grow a certain form is sure nature by design.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
True. My cat has his own personality. More well-behaved than other cats. He thinks when he's watching TV that the images on the TV are real. He tries to figure out how he can get into the screen by scratching the bottom or the back of the TV. lol.
Animals have an awareness, although different level compared to humans. if they were not aware, they would not survive. In the wild, all animals are aware of their predators and their prey, some more agile than others, others smarter than others.
But plants or flowers such as bee orchids that take the form of a female bee, to attract male bees is something else. If it doesn't have awareness, how they grow a certain form is sure nature by design.
yes, some animals have intelligence. insects do not.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 73,681 - 73,700 of106,037
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••