Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Comments (Page 3,653)

Showing posts 73,041 - 73,060 of112,787
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Lagrangian L2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> No, that was just an in-complete defeat. No one can completely defeat the almighty God.
Adam and Eve sinned, but God raised Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, Moses, etc, to fill in the gaps.
God can raise any body any time.
I keep telling you Charles....Adam and Eve never existed. Truth.
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus is at the right hand of God the father in heaven. Jesus and the father are one. It is hard for many people to understand this.
Yea because it is insane BS..

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Lagrangian L2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
If anyone is looking for the truth, I believe someday you will find that the God of the Bible is the Creator and he does love us and he did send his only begotten Son into the world so that we might be saved.
Saved from what??
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Saved from what??
They think we should bow down grovel and worship a god so that go ddoesnt throw us into a pit of fire. What a vile nasty mean god they have...If he wanted to save us he would destroy hell and show himself to us all and prove he was real. I say this for fact. If god walked among us once in awhile and showed us his power I bet 99% of people would faithfully follow him. That is what a good and kind god would do.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Irony!
why do you keep using that word when it has been clearly pointed out you do not know what it truly means?

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget Allah.
Same god that Chaz worships, so it falls under the yawhooo name, or whatever it is...

when you think about cult fundamentalists like Chip, it is easy to see their relation to the islamic fundamentalists...

same mythical god, same whackjobs...

“what we think we become”

Level 5

Since: Aug 11

above and beyond

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>They think we should bow down grovel and worship a god so that go ddoesnt throw us into a pit of fire. What a vile nasty mean god they have...If he wanted to save us he would destroy hell and show himself to us all and prove he was real. I say this for fact. If god walked among us once in awhile and showed us his power I bet 99% of people would faithfully follow him. That is what a good and kind god would do.
God will not show himself. He doesn't need to be worshipped. Not in this era anymore. We already reached the point of culmination after generations and generations of social hierarchies. That description of misinterpreted god already served a purpose for humanity. we had world wars, weapons, and government to show power right? So why are you people bitching about a jealous prick? You people will not understand the psychology if he were to become human.
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
God will not show himself. He doesn't need to be worshipped. Not in this era anymore. We already reached the point of culmination after generations and generations of social hierarchies. That description of misinterpreted god already served a purpose for humanity. we had world wars, weapons, and government to show power right? So why are you people bitching about a jealous prick? You people will not understand the psychology if he were to become human.
So what????

Level 5

above and beyond

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>So what????
Ya so what. I don't care either.
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya so what. I don't care either.
Just dont get how we are suppose to bow down and grovel infront of a god who we dont know is real and has never shown his power.

Level 5

above and beyond

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Same god that Chaz worships, so it falls under the yawhooo name, or whatever it is...

when you think about cult fundamentalists like Chip, it is easy to see their relation to the islamic fundamentalists...

same mythical god, same whackjobs...
Yah some people want to kill in the name of god and some in the name of what his own ego? You fockers are so funny. If you can't find god be god. Whatever.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
on what do you base your bleief of any god at all? there is not evidence of such...

i do know what my psychology studies would say about that...

Level 5

above and beyond

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>Just dont get how we are suppose to bow down and grovel infront of a god who we dont know is real and has never shown his power.
Because his power is um Incomprehensible. If he were to become human he would not be happy because being human he can't really use all that power. It sucks to be us! And it sucks to be god!

Level 5

above and beyond

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>on what do you base your bleief of any god at all? there is not evidence of such...

i do know what my psychology studies would say about that...
God doesn't fall under any of your man made mental disorders you buffoon. Try having all that and see if you can make it.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
God doesn't fall under any of your man made mental disorders you buffoon. Try having all that and see if you can make it.
Wow! that almost made sense...
i even gave you the answer in my previous post.

where did you say you got your psychology experience again? do they give refunds?

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
Because his power is um Incomprehensible. If he were to become human he would not be happy because being human he can't really use all that power. It sucks to be us! And it sucks to be god!
and what leads you to these fantastical suppositions? just wild-assed guesses?

i have to admit they are funny..not logical, or fact-based, or really anything worth talking about seriously, but funny indeed....

Level 5

above and beyond

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! that almost made sense...
i even gave you the answer in my previous post.

where did you say you got your psychology experience again? do they give refunds?
I see now you want to play the prick. How convenient when one needs it doesn't it? And you think you know how to play this game. Well lets see how long you last mr psyko-expert. Should I pay you for your services?

Level 5

above and beyond

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and what leads you to these fantastical suppositions? just wild-assed guesses?

i have to admit they are funny..not logical, or fact-based, or really anything worth talking about seriously, but funny indeed....
Wow. What a clueless drunk you are. No drunk will ever learn to comprehend gods power. Haha!
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

God created the earth and through faith we have hope that he will cause this one to pass away and we will see a new earth where there will be no death. There is only one way to this place that is prepared for us and it is through and by Jesus. I believe faith in the Gospel is very important and if we loose faith in Jesus we will not go with him as one of his when he returns.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
They think we should bow down grovel and worship a god so that go ddoesnt throw us into a pit of fire. What a vile nasty mean god they have...If he wanted to save us he would destroy hell and show himself to us all and prove he was real. I say this for fact. If god walked among us once in awhile and showed us his power I bet 99% of people would faithfully follow him. That is what a good and kind god would do.
really dude?...seems the last time he done that, you nailed him to a cross.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 73,041 - 73,060 of112,787
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

218 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 9 min pizzed 6,785
Marine Biologist: 6th-Grader Stole My Idea 9 min Instigator 1
FREE hot dogs on National Hot Dog Day 11 min nickbo13 3
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 12 min Portland Pizza Roll 14,840
LOVE and OTHER BRUISES (Apr '12) 20 min Ozzie 1,250
what are you eatin'? (Mar '13) 20 min Instigator 2,376
Word goes to the Movies (Nov '08) 23 min Ozzie 13,988
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Ozzie 141,208
The Night Owl Saloon (Jun '11) 3 hr Maverick 808 15,586