Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 173385 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

“what we think we become”

Level 5

Since: Aug 11

above and beyond

#77542 Feb 26, 2013
xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>really dude?...seems the last time he done that, you nailed him to a cross.
Now it's their turn to get nailed? Let them try.
sickofit

Faribault, MN

#77544 Feb 26, 2013
xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
really dude?...seems the last time he done that, you nailed him to a cross.
Us sane non-believers did that????

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#77545 Feb 26, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Just dont get how we are suppose to bow down and grovel infront of a god who we dont know is real and has never shown his power.
It's for the very reason that he doesn't show his power, that God is so great.

Level 5

above and beyond

#77546 Feb 26, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Dear...even plastered i could see through your psychobabble bullshit new age cult crap.

i clearly explained your needs in this life search of yours. it would do you better to look inwarde, not outward.

understand yourself before you try to create a god...
LOL. Understand what again? I know myself. And what new age crap are you talking about? Maybe it's you who need a score card or something. You can put a label on me but it won't be true that's because you can't beat the game. Give it up Fred.
sickofit

Faribault, MN

#77547 Feb 26, 2013
xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL LOL./////ok he is so great that he never does anything of power...LOL....ok ok.....right...

god is a myth unless he proves himself your religion is just a cult...one based on hate and violence and bigotry.....YOU CAN KEEP IT HITLER.

Location hidden

#77548 Feb 26, 2013
God is not a tyrant...nor does he want to be.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#77549 Feb 26, 2013
xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
really dude?...seems the last time he done that, you nailed him to a cross.
no, that was just some human that your cult initiators decided to use for their own personal gain.

your cult was created by gravedancers...

St. Croix valley

#77550 Feb 26, 2013
Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Understand what again? I know myself. And what new age crap are you talking about? Maybe it's you who need a score card or something. You can put a label on me but it won't be true that's because you can't beat the game. Give it up Fred.
your idea of god is the new age crap i am talking about.

please explain how it isn't just that...

Location hidden

#77551 Feb 26, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL LOL./////ok he is so great that he never does anything of power...LOL....ok ok.....right...
god is a myth unless he proves himself your religion is just a cult...one based on hate and violence and bigotry.....YOU CAN KEEP IT HITLER.
ah...but God gives himself away...when he said make no graven images of me...

What tyrant would say that?

St. Croix valley

#77552 Feb 26, 2013
xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
yet according to your myth, he would show that power if he was slighted by mere humans...to their eternal torment...

hmmm...i sense a massive hole in your theological spin doctoring. nice try though...

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#77553 Feb 26, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>You are clearly not Langan, despite the similarity in names. He is not an idiot. You are. He does not believe in a personal god, you do.

As I said, he would think you are full of crap. No one is falling for your delusion.
Delusion? Me?

You're kidding right?
sickofit

Faribault, MN

#77554 Feb 26, 2013
xxxooxxx wrote:
God is not a tyrant...nor does he want to be.
bible says he is....and he sure has acted like it....if he is real that is.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#77555 Feb 26, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
I hear all of these idiot creatards claiming that they live these fantastic lives. For some reason I don't believe them. Now it may be possible to have a nice house, car, and even a wife that is not make the dogs bark ugly, but it is extremely unlikely.
I don't claim to be rich. Just doing good.
I still have a bit of a mortgage and one car loan. The boat and boat lift are paid for my 6 car garage is paid for my snowmobiles are paid for. My gun collection is worth about $30,000.
My coin collection is worth about the same. Note: one coin is worth $18,800
I have to work at least 5 more years.

Just your average Joe.

Level 5

above and beyond

#77556 Feb 26, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>your idea of god is the new age crap i am talking about.

please explain how it isn't just that...
I don't even know what new age crap you're talking about

Level 5

above and beyond

#77557 Feb 26, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yet according to your myth, he would show that power if he was slighted by mere humans...to their eternal torment...

hmmm...i sense a massive hole in your theological spin doctoring. nice try though...
And when was that written? And what generation are we in now? You don't even know what you are talking about.

Location hidden

#77558 Feb 26, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yet according to your myth, he would show that power if he was slighted by mere humans...to their eternal torment...
you should do some real research into where the concept of hell really came from, and what it really means....instead of just parroting what other people have told you.
sickofit

Faribault, MN

#77559 Feb 26, 2013
xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
ah...but God gives himself away...when he said make no graven images of me...
What tyrant would say that?
He said have no god before me and do as i say or burn in pit of fire...OH YEA NICE GUY HE SOUNDS LIKE....NOT!!!!!!!!!!

Level 5

above and beyond

#77560 Feb 26, 2013
Gotta go see you all in hell.

St. Croix valley

#77561 Feb 26, 2013
xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
you should do some real research into where the concept of hell really came from, and what it really means....instead of just parroting what other people have told you.
i have, in fact. and aren't you just parroting my use of the term parroting? hmmm...

Why is it that the freethionkers know more about the religions of those that profess to be believers? is knowledge the death knell of the cults like yours? yes, yes it is...

St. Croix valley

#77562 Feb 26, 2013
Cybele wrote:
Gotta go see you all in hell.
C-ya..say hi to my friends!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 min Grace Nerissa 43,402
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 min Mister_ E 169,225
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 1 min Parden Pard 2,423
News Sewage surfing and other weird news from around... 1 min Parden Pard 4
News Teacher Who Was Late 111 Times Says He Was Eati... 1 min Parden Pard 1
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 1 min Sweetie-Pie 14,798
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 1 min beatlesinafog 9,462
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 3 hr TALLYHO 8541 18,637
More from around the web