Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Read more

“what we think we become”

Level 5

Since: Aug 11

above and beyond

#77534 Feb 26, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>on what do you base your bleief of any god at all? there is not evidence of such...

i do know what my psychology studies would say about that...
God doesn't fall under any of your man made mental disorders you buffoon. Try having all that and see if you can make it.

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#77535 Feb 26, 2013
Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
God doesn't fall under any of your man made mental disorders you buffoon. Try having all that and see if you can make it.
Wow! that almost made sense...
i even gave you the answer in my previous post.

where did you say you got your psychology experience again? do they give refunds?

Minnesota's North Coast

#77536 Feb 26, 2013
Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
Because his power is um Incomprehensible. If he were to become human he would not be happy because being human he can't really use all that power. It sucks to be us! And it sucks to be god!
and what leads you to these fantastical suppositions? just wild-assed guesses?

i have to admit they are funny..not logical, or fact-based, or really anything worth talking about seriously, but funny indeed....

Level 5

above and beyond

#77537 Feb 26, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! that almost made sense...
i even gave you the answer in my previous post.

where did you say you got your psychology experience again? do they give refunds?
I see now you want to play the prick. How convenient when one needs it doesn't it? And you think you know how to play this game. Well lets see how long you last mr psyko-expert. Should I pay you for your services?

Level 5

above and beyond

#77538 Feb 26, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and what leads you to these fantastical suppositions? just wild-assed guesses?

i have to admit they are funny..not logical, or fact-based, or really anything worth talking about seriously, but funny indeed....
Wow. What a clueless drunk you are. No drunk will ever learn to comprehend gods power. Haha!
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

#77539 Feb 26, 2013
God created the earth and through faith we have hope that he will cause this one to pass away and we will see a new earth where there will be no death. There is only one way to this place that is prepared for us and it is through and by Jesus. I believe faith in the Gospel is very important and if we loose faith in Jesus we will not go with him as one of his when he returns.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#77540 Feb 26, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
They think we should bow down grovel and worship a god so that go ddoesnt throw us into a pit of fire. What a vile nasty mean god they have...If he wanted to save us he would destroy hell and show himself to us all and prove he was real. I say this for fact. If god walked among us once in awhile and showed us his power I bet 99% of people would faithfully follow him. That is what a good and kind god would do.
really dude?...seems the last time he done that, you nailed him to a cross.

Minnesota's North Coast

#77541 Feb 26, 2013
Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. What a clueless drunk you are. No drunk will ever learn to comprehend gods power. Haha!
Dear...even plastered i could see through your psychobabble bullshit new age cult crap.

i clearly explained your needs in this life search of yours. it would do you better to look inwarde, not outward.

understand yourself before you try to create a god...

Level 5

above and beyond

#77542 Feb 26, 2013
xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>really dude?...seems the last time he done that, you nailed him to a cross.
Now it's their turn to get nailed? Let them try.
sickofit

Faribault, MN

#77544 Feb 26, 2013
xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Us sane non-believers did that????

Location hidden

#77545 Feb 26, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Just dont get how we are suppose to bow down and grovel infront of a god who we dont know is real and has never shown his power.
It's for the very reason that he doesn't show his power, that God is so great.

Level 5

above and beyond

#77546 Feb 26, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Dear...even plastered i could see through your psychobabble bullshit new age cult crap.

i clearly explained your needs in this life search of yours. it would do you better to look inwarde, not outward.

understand yourself before you try to create a god...
LOL. Understand what again? I know myself. And what new age crap are you talking about? Maybe it's you who need a score card or something. You can put a label on me but it won't be true that's because you can't beat the game. Give it up Fred.
sickofit

Faribault, MN

#77547 Feb 26, 2013
xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL LOL./////ok he is so great that he never does anything of power...LOL....ok ok.....right...

god is a myth unless he proves himself your religion is just a cult...one based on hate and violence and bigotry.....YOU CAN KEEP IT HITLER.

Location hidden

#77548 Feb 26, 2013
God is not a tyrant...nor does he want to be.

Minnesota's North Coast

#77549 Feb 26, 2013
xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
no, that was just some human that your cult initiators decided to use for their own personal gain.

your cult was created by gravedancers...

Minnesota's North Coast

#77550 Feb 26, 2013
Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Understand what again? I know myself. And what new age crap are you talking about? Maybe it's you who need a score card or something. You can put a label on me but it won't be true that's because you can't beat the game. Give it up Fred.
your idea of god is the new age crap i am talking about.

please explain how it isn't just that...

Location hidden

#77551 Feb 26, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL LOL./////ok he is so great that he never does anything of power...LOL....ok ok.....right...
god is a myth unless he proves himself your religion is just a cult...one based on hate and violence and bigotry.....YOU CAN KEEP IT HITLER.
ah...but God gives himself away...when he said make no graven images of me...

What tyrant would say that?

Minnesota's North Coast

#77552 Feb 26, 2013
xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
yet according to your myth, he would show that power if he was slighted by mere humans...to their eternal torment...

hmmm...i sense a massive hole in your theological spin doctoring. nice try though...

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#77553 Feb 26, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>You are clearly not Langan, despite the similarity in names. He is not an idiot. You are. He does not believe in a personal god, you do.

As I said, he would think you are full of crap. No one is falling for your delusion.
Delusion? Me?

You're kidding right?
sickofit

Faribault, MN

#77554 Feb 26, 2013
xxxooxxx wrote:
God is not a tyrant...nor does he want to be.
bible says he is....and he sure has acted like it....if he is real that is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association (Jun '10) 3 min Brandiiiiiiii 26,937
The Next Person Game (Mar '11) 4 min andet1987 9,589
Word Association (Mar '10) 4 min Brandiiiiiiii 16,799
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) 5 min Brandiiiiiiii 1,201
Post "any three words" (Sep '12) 6 min Brandiiiiiiii 1,286
lets play follow the word! (Jul '08) 7 min Brandiiiiiiii 39,520
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 7 min Brandiiiiiiii 18,449
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 41 min Alias -_- 8,106
News Giant alligator is back at Florida golf course,... 1 hr SLY WEST 8
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr The - Wizard 159,805