Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.
Comments
72,941 - 72,960 of 114,541 Comments Last updated 7 min ago

““You must not lose faith ”

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Hours ago I caused an international incident.

I sincerely apologize to all innocent bystanders.

I further assure you that my residence will be and always has been the recipient of any and all nuclear warheads.

I live in a state of angst.
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus suffered your penalty so that you can be forgiven.
But I still have to bow down grovel and be a slave..Oh and if I forget to ask for forgivness for one thing before dying I burn in heel forever....WHAT A MEAN NASTY GOD YOU HAVE....He is not worth worship.

If I had a god I want who is all about love and who helps me and would never hurt me.

““You must not lose faith ”

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Are you in some kind of dilemma?
Era un bom gratejo...the era of the free bom?

you bet!
Ucare4Obama

Nha Trang, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

dam U all! making the Pope tired of prayz n retired earleeeeee!!! ;-000

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
The God of the Bible loved you so much that he sent his Son to suffer for you, so that you could inherit eternal life in the Kingdom of God. Praise his name!
yeah, yeah..re-hashed old myth from previous religious cults.

Not one shred of proof of any soul, or spirit or afterlife. none at all. just a myth to prey off the fear people have of dying.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Yankee Yahoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all. Dogs ADAPTING to their environment is evidence of adaptation, not evolution or the model.
The fact that many breeds are, well, CREATED, specifically argues against evolution.
Adaptation is not evidence of positive mutations at all. Not even the evolutionists assert this, only the foolish layman that does not understand the model would make such a dumb error.
No that is the method for evolution. adaption to one's environment.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Yankee Yahoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed, nice try.
"a religious fanatic buys onto a cult with no evidence whatsoever."
You are deliberately, and with dishonesty, mixing "religion" and "cult" into the same sentence, as if they are interchangeable.
Nice try indeed. We can now safely count you out from all future rational and logical discussions.
hardly dishonest at all. it is you that is beoing dishonest with yourself if you do not admit that religions are all cults. that is exactly what a cult is. it is why we made up that word...

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>OK, sorry about that. It's the other Evo minions I was referring to then. ;)
To be fair, I've always maintained that I am Agnostic. I dont know (nor can anyone, really) that a Supreme Being wxists.

But if there IS such a deity, it is MY impression that it would certainly NOT be the cartoon variety god (small "g") as depicted in the Bible.

**MY** God would be much bigger than that one.

I respect persons of faith. I really do. But dont go foisting YOUR favorite deity on others, or try to redefine reality (including science & history) so that it conforms to a set of bronze-age campfire stories that have been proven innaccurate many times over.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Religion is a crutch for the insecure.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
But I still have to bow down grovel and be a slave..Oh and if I forget to ask for forgivness for one thing before dying I burn in heel forever....WHAT A MEAN NASTY GOD YOU HAVE....He is not worth worship.
If I had a god I want who is all about love and who helps me and would never hurt me.
You still don't understand.
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>
To be fair, I've always maintained that I am Agnostic. I dont know (nor can anyone, really) that a Supreme Being wxists.
But if there IS such a deity, it is MY impression that it would certainly NOT be the cartoon variety god (small "g") as depicted in the Bible.
**MY** God would be much bigger than that one.
I respect persons of faith. I really do. But dont go foisting YOUR favorite deity on others, or try to redefine reality (including science & history) so that it conforms to a set of bronze-age campfire stories that have been proven innaccurate many times over.
My od would be all about loveand he would help me and do things for me.. The bible god is mean and nasty and never does thing one to help humanity....In fact if he is real he has done all he can to hurt man and make us hate him.
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Religion is also a shield for hate and bigotry.
anonymous

Barberton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> False!
Just grow up.
No one can defeat the almighty.
Whatever. Trying to work up the inspiration for a good chubby again,eh?.....someday!
anonymous

Barberton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

sickofit wrote:
Religion is also a shield for hate and bigotry.
..as labeling people as hateful and bigoted is a shield for other things.
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>You still don't understand.
What dont I understand??? Tell me.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>What dont I understand??? Tell me.
You don't understand that man has hurt our father and Creator to his heart. The true and living God loves us and he has offered a plan of salvation to whosoever will take of it.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>You don't understand that man has hurt our father and Creator to his heart. The true and living God loves us and he has offered a plan of salvation to whosoever will take of it.
You'd think an all-knowing god would have seen that coming...
he should have called 1-800-PSYCHIC.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>You don't understand that man has hurt our father and Creator to his heart. The true and living God loves us and he has offered a plan of salvation to whosoever will take of it.
Right now all I'm worried about is the sequester - later on I'll worry about salvation.
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
God has hurt us and even killed tortured and destroyed us ....If he is real.

Oh and you god plans mean I must falld won be a slave and grovel at his feet....and my reward will be an eternity of bowing dwon and signing praises of your god..NO THANKS....I LIKE FREEDOM.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

If anyone is looking for the truth, I believe someday you will find that the God of the Bible is the Creator and he does love us and he did send his only begotten Son into the world so that we might be saved.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••