Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

#76366 Feb 18, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently he can - he started doing it when Eden was still open for business.
With God a day can be as a thousand years, so if this is what you are talking about, you are lacking in understanding.

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#76367 Feb 18, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I pity your students...
Pity yourself.

Level 2

Location hidden

#76368 Feb 18, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Bub, YOUR education in history is zero.
That's why you favour apologetics instead of scholarship.
So either you know a lot about history and are just lying about it, or you're lying about your history education.
Either way, you're dishonest. But then most of us around here already know you're just another typical liar for Jesus.(shrug)
Irony!
You are a liar for Evolution and the Atheist community.

Level 2

Location hidden

#76369 Feb 18, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not trying to discredit Newton. Einstein already did that. I'm not saying his scientific work was unimportant however. But then I DO have the benefit of hindsight and historical knowledge. YOU on the other hand DON'T.
So was Newton's theory of gravity accurate? NO. Not a lie. As demonstrated by:
1 - the orbit of Mercury which is inconsistent with Newton's theory.
2 - Einstein's theory of relativity, which was in turn superseded by:
3 - quantum mechanics.
And I also wasn't lying when I pointed out that Francis Collins and Ken Miller are scientists who are Christian, AND who accept evolution.
Unlike you Chuck, I did not lie.
Ok, you did not lie. Now give me one inventions to or in your credit?
Those Christian scientist that accepts evolution, did not accept evolution at the detriments of their creator( God).

Level 2

Location hidden

#76370 Feb 18, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
I know him better than you.
Simple fact is that if ALL "true" Christians were reality-denying nutjob creationists like yourself, "true" Christianity would no longer be the most popular religion in the world.
An inconvenient fact you like to conveniently leave out when quoting numbers in regards to Christianity's popularity.
Because you're a typical creationist liar for Jesus.(shrug)
A church goer or spy, is never a christian.
He is a member of the Zen order and also a Budhist. Period.

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

#76371 Feb 18, 2013
Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
You think Science can do maintenance work for the universe?
You want to try that again?

English this time?

Level 2

Location hidden

#76372 Feb 18, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Actually as you can see above YOU are lying and I am NOT. You made NO mention of people or characters but ARCHAEOLOGICAL evidence for Harry Potter. You asked for three, I gave them to you.
Now you are moving the goalposts, just as good little liars for Jesus always do when confronted by inconvenient facts.
<quoted text>
Bingo. EXACTLY the point. Sherlock Holmes novels also mentioned real places. His house is actually a real address in London.
And there's this other novel you may have heard of about some groovy preacher fella, called Jesus. The novel is also known as... THE BIBLE.
<quoted text>
No, you did not mention CHARACTERS until AFTER your three pieces of archaelogical EVIDENCE was PROVIDED. You then moved the goalposts and NOW want evidence of the PEOPLE mentioned in those books.
The Bible mentioned Jesus. There is NO CONTEMPORARY archaelogical evidence of his existence. The first writings did not come until SIXTY YEARS LATER. Herod was a real guy. So was Pontius Pilate, but as we have now established his writings allegedly confirming Jesus have been falsified.
Sherlock Holmes novels also mentioned the Queen and the Prime Minister. But they're still just novels.
<quoted text>
No, he's saying your actions are un-Christian. And if I didn't know fundies all too well, I would agree.
<quoted text>
They are NOT trying to falsify (a) God. Non-scientific concepts can't be falsified. And evolution makes NO theological claims. Hence why some Christians, scientists included ACCEPT evolution. FACT.
Sorry if you don't like it.(shrug)
In summary, Harry Porter, a fictional work done by an author, can never be compared to the documented and archaeologically verified history of a nation( Israel).
These people talked about God, and archaeology have confirmed their existence unlike Harry Porter.

Level 2

Location hidden

#76373 Feb 18, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but that doesn't tell us HOW.
What's more, if you had READ Genesis you would KNOW this.
"Goddidit with magic" is a WHO, not a HOW. And it's a claim based on no evidence.
Wrong!
Now show me your evidence? Big bang! Lol

Level 2

Location hidden

#76374 Feb 18, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you provide evidence of this? Can you also provide evidence that it's even necessary?
<quoted text>
You're lying. I gave them to you. You moved the goalposts and demanded historical people instead of historical places. He gave them to you. There ARE archaeological confirmations of Harry Potter, JUST as you demanded we provide.
In short, you're a big fat hypocritical dishonest typical fundie liar for Jesus.
And you know it.
By the way, the Egyptians still got you beat.
One Point will definitely lead to another, if you don't know.
Where is the archaeological evidence that the characters of Harry Potter's really existed?

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#76375 Feb 18, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> And does not changes the evidence of a God? NO!
There are many physicist that believes in the existence of God.
Most don't. Most are like me and demand evidence.

Do you have any? No.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#76376 Feb 18, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong!
Now show me your evidence? Big bang! Lol
Chuckles, you do not understand what evidence is. When you show us that you can understand evidence we will show you. Until then bask in your ignorance. It feels like the bubbles from your farts when you take a mud bath and leaves you just as clean.

Level 2

Location hidden

#76377 Feb 18, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you provide evidence of this? Can you also provide evidence that it's even necessary?
<quoted text>
You're lying. I gave them to you. You moved the goalposts and demanded historical people instead of historical places. He gave them to you. There ARE archaeological confirmations of Harry Potter, JUST as you demanded we provide.
In short, you're a big fat hypocritical dishonest typical fundie liar for Jesus.
And you know it.
By the way, the Egyptians still got you beat.
And again, even if the queen of England, a real person is mentioned, she knows within her self that Harry Potter is a fiction or a fable.
The Egyptians will never forget the stinking defeat by the Israelites.

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#76378 Feb 18, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
The Egyptians will never forget the stinking defeat by the Israelites.
Never happened.

Level 2

Location hidden

#76379 Feb 18, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a dishonest comment from him.
EVERYTHING is beyond your memory because any fact which is inconvenient is automatically deleted from Chuck's mind.
You wanted VALID archaeological evidence of Harry Potter.
You claimed real places backed up the Bible and so were provided with real places that backed up Harry Potter.
Then you claimed that you asked for PEOPLE even though you DID NOT.
Then you were GIVEN archaeological evidence of people that backed up Harry Potter.
You then LIED YOUR BIG FAT AZZ OFF and said that all this evidence was insufficient, even though it is JUST as valid as YOUR evidence for the Bible.
I also pointed out to you 6 MONTHS AGO that the Egyptians STILL outweigh the Bible with archaeological evidence, including both places AND people.
You have since wiped it from your memory just like you always do.
Just like you did when you started talking about Roman historians backing up Jesus even though we've demonstrated that they do not. MANY MANY times over on THIS very thread.
Why do you fundies always lie so much, Chuck?
A question for you.
If truly we christians are liars, why after a century of your so called enlightenment, you guys are still in the minority?

Level 2

Location hidden

#76380 Feb 18, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Your claims are baseless. You have no way of knowing if Vishnu is in fact the real big daddy.
Are you a worshipper of Vishnu?
If you don't know, God is one. Others are sub gods or goddesses.
blueman8

Lodi, WI

#76381 Feb 18, 2013
you all obviously have not seen the undeniable proof of God yet :

Level 2

Location hidden

#76382 Feb 18, 2013
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
Never happened.
Dreaming!

Level 2

Location hidden

#76383 Feb 18, 2013
Humanoid wrote:
<quoted text>95% of humans believe in religion in one form or another. The other 5% wonder why?
Interesting!
But sad to say, because they( atheist) hate hearing that, atheism in actual sense, is a religion or faith.

“Leave That Thing Alone!”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#76384 Feb 18, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> There are many physicist that believes in the existence of God.
That may be true... but the vast majority of them would likely consider you an idiot.

That's the nice thing about actual scientists that are religious... they know enough to leave their beliefs at home.

Level 2

Location hidden

#76385 Feb 18, 2013
Humanoid wrote:
<quoted text>The illusion seems real..........Godbots? Its ok, not your fault they brainwashed you while in the womb....not your fault..........Now, if your an adult and still believe the Bible story....get counselling.
Ouch!
You are the same guy that earlier talked about religion, now Mr. Clown, what is your religion?
Among all the world's religion, Christianity stands out most.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 4 min Crazy Jae 1
Man attaches lamb chop to balloon, sends it int... 12 min Spotted Girl 4
How's your weather today? (Mar '12) 16 min Crazy Jae 5,084
Change-Six-Of-Six-Letters....Fun Game! 17 min Crazy Jae 385
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 17 min Analog man 1,810
What was your 'Favorite Dish'? 20 min Crazy Jae 3
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 23 min Crazy Jae 6,632
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr wichita-rick 151,170
California Burger King employee finds $100,000 3 hr wichita-rick 2
Passengers Push Russian Airplane Stuck In Ice 3 hr wichita-rick 14