Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 164491 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#76388 Feb 18, 2013
bohart wrote:
Out of my element? coming from the one who says live births are evidence of abiogenesis!..Ha,Ha,
You're lying again. I repeat (again) that maternity wards ARE evidence NOT that chemical abiogenesis occurred, but that life coming from natural chemical processes IS possible, and therefore MAY be possible for abiogenesis. And as always, science IS also open to the possibility that abio MAY also be wrong.

You on the other hand have already concluded it IS wrong because Jewmagic.
bohart wrote:
Attention Dude! for that one, you have won the grand prize of the most idiotic analogy on record here, you will recieve your prize via mail, a can of whamo slime so you can create your own life.Follow the simple directions on the can, add a billion years and it will poof to life.
Nah, most idiotic analogy is humans make stuff therefore it proves invisible magic Jew wizards. In the meantime instead of forming coherent arguments you can only make lame jokes, lie a lot, and never address a single error.

That's why you just avoided that just now when you switched the subject (again) back to abio instead of the Big Bang.

Of course this does mean (again) that the actual content of my posts go unaddressed.

So yeah, you are out of your element. You're not capable of discussing science and never have been.

And evolution still remains a valid working theory, and in fact the ONLY scientific theory in biology, despite all your best efforts.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#76389 Feb 18, 2013
Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>
So, are you saying it's outside of the power of God to have created life in the manner described by science?
Yeah, God answers to Bo. I'm not sure but I think he's got his deity/sheep dynamic all screwed up.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#76390 Feb 18, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
God can not lie.
Then God used evolution.

Oh, and according to your own Bible, God CAN lie.

If there was something God CAN'T do, then it is not God.

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#76391 Feb 18, 2013
TerryL wrote:
<quoted text>That may be true... but the vast majority of them would likely consider you an idiot.
That's the nice thing about actual scientists that are religious... they know enough to leave their beliefs at home.
You are saying that based on your level of orientation. You are indeed a liar, keep it up!

“Leave That Thing Alone!”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#76392 Feb 18, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Interesting!
But sad to say, because they( atheist) hate hearing that, atheism in actual sense, is a religion or faith.
Do you really believe you're helping your religion by posting the things you do?
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#76393 Feb 18, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> And again, scientist are divided here, some do believe in the existence of God( theist) while some do not( atheist).
So, you can see clearly your impossible remarks or statement.
Except you'll find that many theist scientists understand the difference between theological claims and scientific claims. Hence they won't often claim "supernatural" events can be verified by science.

Some atheists may argue that some do try when traipsing into the field of apologetics though, so there we go.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#76394 Feb 18, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> And does not changes the evidence of a God? NO!
There are many physicist that believes in the existence of God.
Existence and evidence are two different things.

In 1500 we didn't have evidence of bacteria.

So far no scientist has evidence of God.

Maybe if you wait a while...

Location hidden

#76395 Feb 18, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Ouch!
You are the same guy that earlier talked about religion, now Mr. Clown, what is your religion?
Among all the world's religion, Christianity stands out most.
LOL!! With over 35,000 different sects world wide the only thing that "stands out" is how much disagreement there is amongst believers!! LOL!
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#76396 Feb 18, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Tell your self that, you lying atheist.
Hey Chucks, why are you, a known and confirmed liar accusing other people of lying?
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#76397 Feb 18, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Just grow up you liar!
Even Moses accounts were recorded in the koran( Egyptians are generally Muslims).
I wasn't talking about Muslims in Egypt. I was talking about the ancient Egyptians.
Charles Idemi wrote:
We have been hearing that jargons for over 100 years, but it still does not change the validity of the bible.
So you keep saying, but all I'm doing is pointing out that the Bible's external references are outdone by ancient Egypt.

That means you better pray that the validity of the Bible changes for the better in the future.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#76398 Feb 18, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Irony!
You are a liar for Evolution and the Atheist community.
I don't need to lie to back up my claims.

And I couldn't care less about atheism.

Those are your invented boogeymen.

Location hidden

#76399 Feb 18, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> You are saying that based on your level of orientation. You are indeed a liar, keep it up!
I haven't lied even once in these forums. If you can produce evidence of any lie that i have posted, have at it. You , on the other hand, lie in virtually every post. Why is that?

BTW... You're still a better deterrent for your religion than I'll ever be. Please continue
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#76400 Feb 18, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Ok, you did not lie.
Bingo.
Charles Idemi wrote:
Now give me one inventions to or in your credit?
Sperm-whale portrait on my bedroom curtains, but not sure how that's relevant.
Charles Idemi wrote:
Those Christian scientist that accepts evolution, did not accept evolution at the detriments of their creator( God).
So what? Fact of the matter is they think God did things differently than you do. They also have the added benefit of not needing to deny reality for the sake of their faith.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#76401 Feb 18, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Likewise.
Wrong, I can demonstrate that I understand evidence. I have before for others. Most of you creatards prefer to bask in ignorance. When you want to see the real world contact me.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#76402 Feb 18, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> A church goer or spy, is never a christian.
He is a member of the Zen order and also a Budhist. Period.
No, he is what he says he is. You have no right to say what his religious beliefs are nor how valid.

Despite your monumentally massive ego, you are NOT God's personally-appointed mouthpiece. You're just a nobody who's guilty of religious bigotry.

Level 2

Location hidden

#76403 Feb 18, 2013
TerryL wrote:
<quoted text>Do you really believe you're helping your religion by posting the things you do?
I am not saying this inwardly or secretly but openly or outwardly.
Atheism is a religion or faith. Period.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#76404 Feb 18, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> In summary, Harry Porter, a fictional work done by an author, can never be compared to the documented and archaeologically verified history of a nation( Israel).
These people talked about God, and archaeology have confirmed their existence unlike Harry Porter.
No, because all the archaeology in the world is not evidence of invisible Jewish wizards. And in summary, there was VALID archaeological evidence of Harry Potter, which you merely DISMISSED out of hand because more archaeological finds support the Bible.

And I since pointed out in turn that more archaeological finds support ancient Egypt.

You resorted to further dishonesty and started talking about modern Muslims in Egypt.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#76405 Feb 18, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong!
Now show me your evidence? Big bang! Lol
Doesn't work that way. I can't show you an empty pair of hands and claim that fairies don't exist. You have to show me evidence that (a) God DOES exist.

So far you've beaten Harry Potter.

I'm not impressed.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#76406 Feb 18, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> One Point will definitely lead to another, if you don't know.
Where is the archaeological evidence that the characters of Harry Potter's really existed?
Why are you asking for evidence we already provided?

Level 2

Location hidden

#76407 Feb 18, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Except you'll find that many theist scientists understand the difference between theological claims and scientific claims. Hence they won't often claim "supernatural" events can be verified by science.
Some atheists may argue that some do try when traipsing into the field of apologetics though, so there we go.
Still no clue. You are indeed CLUELESS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Same Letter Sentence Game 4 min andet1987 43
Poll What Is The Best Of The Week For You? 4 min Calendar 0
Poll The Life of cjt/12, Crazy Jae 5 min Pollster 0
News 'John Wayne Day' in Texas Honors Actor's 108th ... 9 min 2all 25
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 10 min andet1987 32,001
"Any 3 word combination" (Dec '12) 11 min Crazy Jae 1,431
Only Three Word (Nov '09) 13 min Crazy Jae 11,828
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 54 min Observer 29,154
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 58 min Observer 163,103
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) 1 hr andet1987 1,854