Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

““You must not lose faith ”

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#76301 Feb 17, 2013
Cybele wrote:
"God is the Master Scientist Who keeps His theories to Himself."
God the Physicist:
We published a previous article on this internet site which suggested that the physicist’s unseen Higgs Field was the same as our proposed undetected God Field. The Higgs field is essential to the structure of matter and in turn to life itself. Our thoughts were that at the time of the big bang, only God existed as unique Light Energy particles. We further suggested that these special resting Light Energy particles acted like a reverse black hole and contained the darkness and all the gaseous ingredients necessary to kick start our universe 14 billion years ago. At a time of God’s choosing, He caused or became the big bang, and today God’s Light Energy represents more than one billion quadrillion of these special particles. God’s energy particles are still geometrically increasing as our universe perpetually expands.
God the Microbiologist:
While the universe is approximately 14 billion years old, our earth did not form until 4.5 billion years ago and we did not see the first fossilized microorganisms until 3.8 billion years ago. But where did these bacteria come from? If you examine the scientific studies on the Origin of Life, you discover that scientists cannot tell you how life initially began, just like they cannot tell you what happened during those Divine moments before the big bang. Bacteria and other advanced life forms have DNA but you can’t make DNA without enzyme proteins and you can’t make enzyme proteins without DNA. It’s the chicken and egg hypothesis where you don’t know which came first. No scientist in any laboratory has found a way to create macromolecules of DNA or enzyme proteins. So how did these fossilized microorganisms appear 3.8 billion years ago? Francis Crick the Nobel Laureate, who with James Watson solved the double helix structure of DNA, proposed that aliens on UFO spaceships brought these microorganisms to earth 3.8 billion years ago.
http://www.selfgrowth.com/articles/evidence-f...
liked the reply by macuzuhma.
But i think 'real' science (maybe you care to explain that term cybele) should be left to scientist and this kind of dawdling of acceptance is not to be incouraged for they are bound to get things wrong. Be it intentionally misrepresenting or not.
resting light particle??
Or what a higgs-boson particle actually is.

Level 5

Location hidden

#76302 Feb 17, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, still don't care Mikey.
Some Christians/creationists prefer ID or was it the systems breakdown due to malware creation idea?
SCPID, I keep forgetting what the acronym if any, is supposed to mean.

Level 5

Location hidden

#76303 Feb 17, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, alcohol was being made long before modern day science came around. Some historians credit alcohol for forming civilization.
Chicken or the egg.
polluted water made it smart to drink alcohol.
Humanoid

Kansas City, MO

#76304 Feb 17, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
And we call that current theory the Big Bang. So now you're agreeing with it whereas in your last post you tried arguing against it. Badly.
Although there are still various possible hypotheses as to the point where the universe reaches the singularity, and not all of them *necessarily* contradict the possibility of something always existing.
<quoted text>
Your lame "puddle" reference is about abiogenesis. Cosmologists who are more concerned with how the universe began don't tend to worry much about abiogenesis. But you can't help arguing against caricatures, can you?
So far all the evidence demonstrates is that the universe is here. Period. Whether an "intelligent agent" was necessary has no actual scientific evidence for or against either way.
<quoted text>
Actually it doesn't. For one thing, quantum phenomena do NOT require a cause, yet they are scientifically observed. And for another thing, you claim your "intelligent agent" did NOT have a cause because it "must" have been there for eternity. Such an entity by definition is a complete and total violation of the rule of cause and effect.
<quoted text>
It has nothing to do with incredulity, since you are also incredulous of the concept. That's because EVERY time I ask you guys for evidence or an explanation of how it works you can't ever provide it.
So actually it has little to do with incredulity, and a whole LOT to do with the fact that you have a grand total of zero scientific evidence.
This is what we know for sure: The Bible is a fabricated fable, period. Humans are not descendants or monkeys, even you agree with that statement. So, God is a Bible character, and monkeys are not your great, great lost relatives, that can mean only one thing. All those galaxies, somewhere out there advanced aliens are using the earth as a huge floating petri dish. That explains Project Blue Book and SETI.....because its not called Project God Book or GODI.......there dud now you know the truth about human existence.....your welcome.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#76305 Feb 17, 2013
MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
Some Christians/creationists prefer ID or was it the systems breakdown due to malware creation idea?
SCPID, I keep forgetting what the acronym if any, is supposed to mean.
Aw man, don't make me say it!

:-/

It's Mikey's own made up thing which he likes to call 'Systems Cycles Patterns.'

See, the systems cycle and the cycles make patterns and the patterns are part of the systems that cycle and make patterns.

Therefore Goddidit with magic.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#76306 Feb 17, 2013
MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
Chicken or the egg.
polluted water made it smart to drink alcohol.
Aaand that's still a good enough reason.

Hehehe.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#76307 Feb 17, 2013
Humanoid wrote:
<quoted text>This is what we know for sure: The Bible is a fabricated fable, period. Humans are not descendants or monkeys, even you agree with that statement. So, God is a Bible character, and monkeys are not your great, great lost relatives, that can mean only one thing. All those galaxies, somewhere out there advanced aliens are using the earth as a huge floating petri dish. That explains Project Blue Book and SETI.....because its not called Project God Book or GODI.......there dud now you know the truth about human existence.....your welcome.
The great apes are in fact our distant cousins. The Prometheus movie is not a science documentary.

Sorry.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#76308 Feb 17, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, so maybe there's an argument there...
Ok at least we can agree on one thing!

LOL

Life is short, at least I've been told that I'm not sure how tall he is so I can't be positive.

Location hidden

#76309 Feb 17, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>Right, alcohol was being made long before modern day science came around. Some historians credit alcohol for forming civilization.
So what is wrong with science?

There is an obvious need for a drunken stupor pill and billions to be made on it yet here we are no pill just good old alcohol and hang overs.

Just saying......
Humanoid

Kansas City, MO

#76310 Feb 17, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
The great apes are in fact our distant cousins. The Prometheus movie is not a science documentary.
Sorry.
And, the Ten Commandments is real? Humans are primitive , not stupid. Ok, maybe one human. 200 years ago the Dude stood up and said, "Someday man will fly(like an eagle) to the moon" or "Someday man will fly a ship(Sailing ship) to the moon. Either way, the dude is considered nuts, one oar in the water. Then the dude says, "Someday God will return". Now, the dude is delusional. So,dude went to Africa to visit his relatives.

Location hidden

#76311 Feb 17, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>And I was interrupted as I typed. Did you want to take another shot at the Ten Commandment question I gave you or do you want to know the answer?
I did answer it.

"The tenth commandment concerns itself with property. It is more detailed than most of the other commandments because it spells out what is right and wrong with respect to the property of others. The tenth commandment states,“Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour’s”(Ex. 20:17).

Location hidden

#76312 Feb 17, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text> http://i.crackedcdn.com/phpimages/article/6/0...

Beer is proof God wants us to be happy!

:-p
Then bars are proof that the government what's us to drive drunk.

Location hidden

#76313 Feb 17, 2013
Humanoid wrote:
<quoted text>This is what we know for sure:.
Yup

Level 9

Everett, WA

#76314 Feb 17, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
I did answer it.
"The tenth commandment concerns itself with property. It is more detailed than most of the other commandments because it spells out what is right and wrong with respect to the property of others. The tenth commandment states,“Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour’s”(Ex. 20:17).
Nope, not the Ten Commandments I was talking about. I was talking about the Ten Commandments, you know, carved in stone. And you still did not choose from the four answers given.

So do you give up yet or are you going to insist on answer C?

Location hidden

#76315 Feb 17, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>The great apes are in fact our distant cousins. The Prometheus movie is not a science documentary.

Sorry.
Dude if you where to get a divorce would your ex-wife still be your cousin?

Level 9

Everett, WA

#76317 Feb 17, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude if you where to get a divorce would your ex-wife still be your cousin?
Not in your case. She would be your sister.
anonymous

Franklin, PA

#76318 Feb 17, 2013
Humanoid wrote:
<quoted text>This is what we know for sure: The Bible is a fabricated fable, period. Humans are not descendants or monkeys, even you agree with that statement. So, God is a Bible character, and monkeys are not your great, great lost relatives, that can mean only one thing. All those galaxies, somewhere out there advanced aliens are using the earth as a huge floating petri dish. That explains Project Blue Book and SETI.....because its not called Project God Book or GODI.......there dud now you know the truth about human existence.....your welcome.
Sigh. This is what happens when you play word games.

Humans did not come from modern monkeys they came from a line of ancestors with close ties to modern monkeys. Technically, those ancestors were likely more primitive than both modern monkeys and humans.

Now, are you going to put on your strap-on and parade around like a peacock, stating that maybe MY ancestors were monkeys but YOURS certainly were NOT?! Gee! Never seen that before. Wow! What transcendent intellect!

Worthless liberals and conservatives. The oral gratification, trying to win over vacuous peasants to worthless causes that only make liberals and conservatives rich, never ends.

Come on and show me how you can manipulate mortal minds with just your monkey feet! What FUN!!
Humanoid

Kansas City, MO

#76319 Feb 17, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup
That was for all the Godbots and bone collectors, they know for sure.

Level 5

Location hidden

#76320 Feb 17, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw man, don't make me say it!
:-/
It's Mikey's own made up thing which he likes to call 'Systems Cycles Patterns.'
See, the systems cycle and the cycles make patterns and the patterns are part of the systems that cycle and make patterns.
Therefore Goddidit with magic.
huh? Makes me wonder how i can twist your arm just a bit further.;p
Ah the Mikey's one i could find, indeed in connection with malware, so with added ID.

So how silly of above person, creationist i believe, to claim it.
I never knew they could mock themselves.

Level 5

Location hidden

#76321 Feb 17, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
I did answer it.
Thought eperiment.
Try and read it as if it concerns god and what he states.
I ask that of all chr.'s i come across.
If you fail you use the wrong language.
Hence the short-sighted interpretation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 12 min My Location Show 36,496
Favorite lines from a song (Mar '08) 34 min liam cul8r 3,614
Words "with more than one meaning" (Sep '12) 36 min -patricia- 254
The long list of thing I'll never do (Jul '13) 41 min Go Blue Forever 295
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 54 min Wolftracks 147,214
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 1 hr Roxie Darling 25,963
Name 3 things better then sex or money .... 2 hr JailBroke 16
the good old days ..... 2 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 26
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 5 hr Nikola Tesla 20,520
What Could Be Sweet,...? 5 hr SLY WEST 39