Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

#75792 Feb 13, 2013
Alien outlaw wrote:
<quoted text>Let the brainwashing continue. Its a scary thought to know that the creators
(aliens) also control and manipulate all life on this rock. Is does not fit human reality. Its as real as the galaxies in the universe. Some humans feel they are the messenger of God. Some were chosen as alien messengers.Sounds as crazy as the moon landing 200 years ago..........Some live in the past(Bible,Evo) some have chosen the future(advanced intelligence)
....and what is this "reality" that YOU know that has been heretofore hidden from the rest of humanity?
bohart

Newport, TN

#75794 Feb 13, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Still can't get that goo out of your head blohard?
why do you think the magic dirt is any better...
Because in the Dudeian universe the goo created itself , then created life.
bohart

Newport, TN

#75795 Feb 13, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Still can't get that goo out of your head blohard?
why do you think the magic dirt is any better...
By the way, are you sharing that quilt with Dude?

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#75796 Feb 13, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you are a tool. even when given proof thtat you are wrong, you just can't man up and admit it.
if only you had some dogma that would build your character...
You have no clue. You have no evidence disproving the existence of the most high.

Level 2

Location hidden

#75797 Feb 13, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>And there are many places on teh planet where you can see that equator with your very own eyes!
Imaginary lines can not be seen, Buffon!

Level 2

Location hidden

#75798 Feb 13, 2013
Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh....people made those up too.
( Am I really trying to converse with this nitwit?)
And science also, nitwit.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#75799 Feb 13, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor, poor bohart. He thinks his poor understanding of the facts is an insult.

Of course that is about what you would expect from someone who believes in a god who screwed up his creation so he had to sacrifice himself to himself so the he did not have to punish the screwed up creation that he made. The middle part sounds like a bit of self abuse if you ask me.

Level 2

Location hidden

#75800 Feb 13, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>I can't speak for Thomas, but it beats the heck outta me.
So far.
Are you under the impression that your ignorance of science is somehow evidence of your deity?
Then answer the question!

Level 2

Location hidden

#75801 Feb 13, 2013
MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
There we go, a completely new level of obtuse.
You do not read the book of genesis in it's original language but a stupid interpeted translation of it.
Not god but Elohym the consortium of all spirits , gods and goddeses that were thought to reside in everything, thus humans, rocks, water, animals, plants, filled the earth by deviding.
The were clueless about the universe. Heaven was about being able to measure the stars, and ended where the visible stars stopped, and the foundations of the earth.
That's what they (also the surronding areas) had as worldview.
No universe whatsoever.
NONE have claimed that human, animal or plants created the universe. Not even that anything was created.
But the phantasy needed to think up the stories is all human and comes from trying to explain what they observed in humans,=animals and plants.
And there are two cretion accounts from different sources in the same bible.
Blurf!!!
I am a Christian and you are not. Archaeologically, most of Genesis may not have be discovered, but the evidence of the bible as a whole stands out.
anonymous

Franklin, PA

#75802 Feb 14, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text>Blurf!!!
I am a Christian and you are not. Archaeologically, most of Genesis may not have be discovered, but the evidence of the bible as a whole stands out.
..Stands out as an anachronism of an intolerant Gerontocracy.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#75803 Feb 14, 2013
bohart wrote:
Thats it Dude! you tell him,now return to your warm comforting quilt of ignorance
As a normal human being I am ignorant of many things. Most people are. However on the subjects we are talking about your claim of my ignorance just isn't the case. Quite simply I know more about science than you do, period. The reason being is that you had an abysmally poor education.

You have my pity.
bohart wrote:
and it's faith, requiring you to wrap yourself in it,and bask in its power
Faith is superfluous when one has evidence. I have it. You can't address it. So all you have are silly insults and lame jokes about puddle goo. Truly the Nelson Muntz style of debating.
bohart wrote:
to cloak you from the truth
Truth is subjective. You do not understand this. Hence no cloak is needed.
bohart wrote:
all the while clicking your heels and chanting ,there is no creator but the goo, there is no creator but the goo.
On the contrary, I'm quite open to the possibility of any creator you might be able to describe. Is it my fault you're incapable of describing it in any meaningful manner?
bohart wrote:
Nice straw-man. And another fine example of your dishonesty and cowardice.

The world must be a really scary place for you for it to inspire so much fear so.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#75804 Feb 14, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Imaginary lines can not be seen, Buffon!
Ah, so you admit the lines are imaginary. Just like your invisible spirit demons.

Perhaps your god too.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#75805 Feb 14, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text>Blurf!!!
Sorry, but the Egyptians still have you beat. By miles.

Either way though, even evidence of a super-powered Jesus wouldn't be evidence of an invisible magic Jew existing in some sort of multiverse. It'd just be evidence of a super-powered Jesus.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#75806 Feb 14, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text>Blurf!!!
what evidence is that?

St. Croix valley

#75807 Feb 14, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Imaginary lines can not be seen, Buffon!
When human put them down on the Earth they sure can be seen buffoon! have you never been to the equator in Quito? We mark out the north and south poles.

are you really this stupid?

Level 2

Location hidden

#75808 Feb 14, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, so you admit the lines are imaginary. Just like your invisible spirit demons.
Perhaps your god too.
If those lines exist, either making us to have a day gained or lost( International Date line), it shows that these imaginary lines are real.
bohart

Newport, TN

#75809 Feb 14, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor, poor bohart. He thinks his poor understanding of the facts is an insult.
Of course that is about what you would expect from someone who believes in a god who screwed up his creation so he had to sacrifice himself to himself so the he did not have to punish the screwed up creation that he made. The middle part sounds like a bit of self abuse if you ask me.
"Shalt thou give law to God? shalt thou dispute with him the points of liberty who made thee what thou art, and formed the powers of heaven , such as he pleased,and circumscribed their being?"

John Milton....Paradise Lost

St. Croix valley

#75810 Feb 14, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
"Shalt thou give law to God? shalt thou dispute with him the points of liberty who made thee what thou art, and formed the powers of heaven , such as he pleased,and circumscribed their being?"
John Milton....Paradise Lost
more fiction? why do you lnly deal in fiction? is everything in your life ficticious? is your fatih ficticious? it seems like it since you also worship the FSM...

Level 2

Location hidden

#75811 Feb 14, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>what evidence is that?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/bahr_yussef
Also Check the work of Prof. W. Albright.

St. Croix valley

#75812 Feb 14, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
and in your's the sky buddy created himself and then the magic dirt...

one has evidence to back it up, one has zero evidence. get back to me when you get that first bit of evidence for your sky buddy or the magic dirt...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min American Werewolves 152,490
tellmealie (Dec '12) 7 min -CatCiao- 330
Is it possible to....... 12 min dragoon70056 573
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 13 min Bill 13,584
Name a smell you love to smell! (Jan '14) 16 min wichita-rick 605
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 19 min dragoon70056 2,871
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 20 min Sarah 25,703
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 26 min Mega Monster 7,578
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 53 min D Valens 310
More from around the web