Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#75728 Feb 13, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no-one, the facts decide science. humans decide their lives and fields of study and why kittens seem to be the most important thing on the internet, but science is decided on facts. verifiable, reproduceable peer reviewed facts.
Don't be a clone, who decide the reviewed facts? if you don't know, humans.
Just shut up and learn if you don't know.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#75729 Feb 13, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Can you see those imaginary lines, yes or no? no!
And we all know they do exist, just like the spirits.
Understand, nutty?
No, the lines don't exist. The lines we put on maps represent the longitude and latitude coordinates. The coordinates are arbitrary, we decided on them because it is the best method for navigating a spherical body, they represent the angle from the x and y axises of the planet. There are no lines, none, they don't even exist.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

#75730 Feb 13, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Don't be a clone, who decide the reviewed facts? if you don't know, humans.
So you are lying and saying you do know. That makes you a liar. Unless you say you don't know, you are lying.

Level 5

Taizhou, China

#75731 Feb 13, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
Did the actual people endorses God or not, yes or no?
Oh, so you got tired of dragging red herrings,
so this time, you moved the goalposts!

See if I understand you correctly:
Your latest premise, as I understand it, reads&#65306;
“Any source which mentions actual places and actual people who endorse God must be true.”

I didn’t know, so I had to look them up.

Barbra Streisand is Jewish.

Jesse Jackson is an ordained Baptist minister.

Michael Jackson was raised as a Jehovah’s Witness, but converted to Islam in 2008.

Jennifer Lopez is a Scientologist.

Mikhail Gorbachev was baptized in the Russian Orthodox Church. In 2008, the press created a rumor that he announced that he was a Christian. He denied that rumor, stating that he was an atheist.

I can’t find anything on Jay Leno.

I can’t find anything on Cheech and Chong.

Norman Lear is an atheist.

Tom Cruise is a Scientologist. Tom Cruise was a character in an episode which ridiculed Scientology. Until then, Isaac Hayes, who is also a Scientologist, played the school cafeteria chef on the program. This episode infuriated Hayes, causing him to resign from the program.

One episode exposed John Edward as a fake medium. The Wikipedia site quotes Edward as saying that his power as a medium “is driven by a belief in God."[3]

Last but not least, Jesus lives in South Park and hosts a TV show entitled “Jesus and Friends.” One episode showed Jesus in a council with Buddha, Krishna, Moses, and Joseph Smith.

Does that answer your question?

Level 2

Location hidden

#75732 Feb 13, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, in fact there are places on the planet you can see them. Are you really that stupid? humans often mark out arbitrary lines on the real planet. you can visit the four corners monument( but it was put there in error, the real four corners is many meters away from there...
What a tool!
Can you see those imaginary lines, yes or no?

Level 2

Location hidden

#75733 Feb 13, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait, what? So you're saying that there are no spirits and demons, well you have that correct at least.
Read for comprehension, just an advice.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#75734 Feb 13, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Don't be a clone, who decide the reviewed facts? if you don't know, humans.
No the facts are the facts. people just learn them

learn what form you? how to lie?

St. Croix valley

#75735 Feb 13, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Can you see those imaginary lines, yes or no? no!
And we all know they do exist, just like the spirits.
Understand, nutty?
//some of them, yes. has anyone ever seen a spirit or ghost? no.

you're a couple tacos short of a value meal....

Level 5

Taizhou, China

#75736 Feb 13, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
And yet science are unable to answer the big question, how did the universe came into form, when in reality, it suppose to know.
Oh, really? Who made that rule?
I didn't realize science was supposed to know anything.
I thought scientists were engaged in learning more.
But if you would rather they spent their time doing something else,
just let me know and I'll tell them to quit it.

It's so nice of you Creationists to write the rules for everybody esle.

Level 2

Location hidden

#75737 Feb 13, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
We're not the ones lying about it, you claim to know yet have no evidence. Where is your evidence? We will continue to ask you for that evidence because making assertions without evidence is lying when called for the evidence, and thus, each time you fail to present evidence you are a liar.
Then tell me how did the universe came into form? i will keep on asking you all, until then!

Level 2

Location hidden

#75738 Feb 13, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Aside from you horrible grammar, likely a result from some emotional meltdown. Where is your evidence of that assertion?
Tell me you liar, how did the universe came into form?
None of you can answer that, to date!

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

#75739 Feb 13, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Then tell me how did the universe came into form? i will keep on asking you all, until then!
You don't like the answer because we're the ones being honest about it, and your answer betrays you to be a liar.
neutral observer

Lake Worth, FL

#75740 Feb 13, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Then tell me how did the universe came into form? i will keep on asking you all, until then!
We all know how the universe came into being. There was this creation event called the big bang. A better question is why... what set it in motion.

Level 2

Location hidden

#75741 Feb 13, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the lines don't exist. The lines we put on maps represent the longitude and latitude coordinates. The coordinates are arbitrary, we decided on them because it is the best method for navigating a spherical body, they represent the angle from the x and y axises of the planet. There are no lines, none, they don't even exist.
You are a sham!
What about the equator, the functions of the datelines, whereby a day is either gained or lost, is that not reality in your eyes, Kitten?
You are indeed clueless.
Study your Geography lessons!

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

#75742 Feb 13, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text>Can you see those imaginary lines, yes or no?
Humans made up those longitude & latitude lines to be used by those that know how to use them.

Similarly, humans ALSO invented the concept of 'spirits', so they can control the weak of mind.

Level 5

Taizhou, China

#75744 Feb 13, 2013
I guess Charles Idemi also believes in the dragon in Carl Sagan's garage.
It's invisible, too.

St. Croix valley

#75745 Feb 13, 2013
Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Humans made up those longitude & latitude lines to be used by those that know how to use them.
Similarly, humans ALSO invented the concept of 'spirits', so they can control the weak of mind.
Very well put.

(an might i say, our dogs are HUGE fans...huge fans.)

Level 5

Taizhou, China

#75746 Feb 13, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
So, tell me who is deciding science?
I guess you are.
You're the one who says they're responsible for saying where the universe came from.

Level 2

Location hidden

#75747 Feb 13, 2013
Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong!
What about the functions of the datelines, where you either gain or lose a day, is that not reality in your very eyes?
Spirits do exist, period.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Bay of Fundy

#75748 Feb 13, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably, I agree with both evolution and Creation. Both came together to create the diversity on this planet. That is the open minded approach to existence. God jump started this place, let nature take it's course and then injected advanced DNA which were Adam and Eve.
There was no Adam and Eve.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 7 min Vector aka Victor... 29,413
A six word game (Dec '08) 10 min Parden Pard 17,572
What are the most memorable sayings your parent... (Sep '12) 11 min AmyFaith 303
Police: Lonely man made repeated 911 calls 15 min Parden Pard 1
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 17 min Nobody 2 Special 17,358
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 26 min texas pete 9,074
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 28 min Rose of Tralee 24,122
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 30 min Chronos 20,176
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 59 min ms_Sweeter 147,090
I Like..... (Mar '14) 1 hr The Paisan 317
It Takes 7 Police Agencies to Break Up Wedding ... 1 hr MAYOR DYSASTER 9
What's your tip for the day? 4 hr JailBroke 1,051
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE