Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#75710 Feb 13, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>And your proof that god is real? why can yo never give that after making the statement? why?
No, you used the term irony incorrectly.
Disprove the existence of God if you have one, but to date, none!

“Leave That Thing Alone!”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#75711 Feb 13, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> International Dateline, Latitudes and Longitudes can not be seen by the ordinary eyes, yes or no?
If no, you are right. But if yes, that is also the same features of spirits and demons, etc.
LOL!! There you have it, folks! Chuck successfully reached the bottom of the "Pit of Stupidity"! He promptly pulled out his trusty pickax and claimed "I'll show you just how stupid I can be!! How dare you put a limit on the depth of my stupidity!?? I'll show you.... I'll show you ALLLLLL!!!!" F*cking putz

Level 2

Location hidden

#75712 Feb 13, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Your bible is the assertion, I asked for evidence, where is your evidence?
Or are you admitting that you have no evidence, that your bible is nothing but mythology?
If you aren't going to present evidence, they just say you have none.
You can say that, over and over again, but it does not change the fact that, God exist.
Now tell me, how did the universe came into form?

Level 2

Location hidden

#75713 Feb 13, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
I never challenged it, I dismissed it because there is no evidence that any god, much less your god, exists. Present the evidence or admit it's mythology, if you do neither then you are a liar.
You are the liar because, you have just dismissed what you can not disprove.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#75714 Feb 13, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text>You can say that, over and over again, but it does not change the fact that, God exist.
Now tell me, how did the universe came into form?
not until you, or any other human, can come up with prooof tha he exists...

why do you continually have to lie about that?

Level 2

Location hidden

#75715 Feb 13, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Every atheist has stated we "don't know," do you have a hard time reading? You are the one making the assertion, you are the one saying you do know, where is your evidence of your assertion?
You don't know then, shut up!!!

St. Croix valley

#75716 Feb 13, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> God bless you.
you bless people for openly lying? that is one f*cked up religion you have...

St. Croix valley

#75717 Feb 13, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Disprove the existence of God if you have one, but to date, none!
there are no gods to disprove as of yet. give me at least a teensy shred of evidence o f one, and i will try to disprove it...

just a shred...
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#75718 Feb 13, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> International Dateline, Latitudes and Longitudes can not be seen by the ordinary eyes, yes or no?
If no, you are right. But if yes, that is also the same features of spirits and demons, etc.
So any imaginary concept is a spirit demon?

Imaginary lines are a spirit demon.

Math and English are spirit demons.

Cosmic sheep are spirit demons.

Sheesh, aren't there even any creationists here who think Chuck's just nuts?

:-/

St. Croix valley

#75719 Feb 13, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> So, tell me who is deciding science?
no-one, the facts decide science. humans decide their lives and fields of study and why kittens seem to be the most important thing on the internet, but science is decided on facts. verifiable, reproduceable peer reviewed facts.

Level 2

Location hidden

#75720 Feb 13, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Goddidit.
Oh wait, no.
Cosmic Sheep did it.
Just as valid.
Since neither answer EXPLAINS anything.
Then shut up if you don't know.

“Putten the SIN ”

Level 3

Since: Nov 08

back in Wisconsin

#75721 Feb 13, 2013
HTS wrote:
<quoted text>The biggest fallacy promoted by atheists is that their religion is not a religion. A religion does not require a belief in God. Atheists applaud natural selection with awe and reverence and pay homage to Charles Darwin. They worship at the feet of intellectional elites. They Deify themselves and the forces of nature to explain what they cannot comprehend.
And abstinence is a sex position lol.

Yes if you use a VERY liberal use of the word religion then yea it can apply to anything, Including YOUR obtuse version of it.

But you demonstrated you have no idea of what your talking about. Atheism isn't evolution. In fact not all atheists believe in evolution, just like not all theists disbelieve in evolution.

Now the last part of your post is ironic projection.

Its what creationists do"to explain what they cannot comprehend."

St. Croix valley

#75722 Feb 13, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
yes, in fact there are places on the planet you can see them. Are you really that stupid? humans often mark out arbitrary lines on the real planet. you can visit the four corners monument( but it was put there in error, the real four corners is many meters away from there...

What a tool!

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#75723 Feb 13, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
Wait, what? So you're saying that there are no spirits and demons, well you have that correct at least.

Level 2

Location hidden

#75724 Feb 13, 2013
TerryL wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!! There you have it, folks! Chuck successfully reached the bottom of the "Pit of Stupidity"! He promptly pulled out his trusty pickax and claimed "I'll show you just how stupid I can be!! How dare you put a limit on the depth of my stupidity!?? I'll show you.... I'll show you ALLLLLL!!!!" F*cking putz
Address the point and stop being clueless.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

#75725 Feb 13, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> You don't know then, shut up!!!
We're not the ones lying about it, you claim to know yet have no evidence. Where is your evidence? We will continue to ask you for that evidence because making assertions without evidence is lying when called for the evidence, and thus, each time you fail to present evidence you are a liar.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

#75726 Feb 13, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text>You can say that, over and over again, but it does not change the fact that, God exist.
Aside from you horrible grammar, likely a result from some emotional meltdown. Where is your evidence of that assertion?

Level 2

Location hidden

#75727 Feb 13, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
So any imaginary concept is a spirit demon?
Imaginary lines are a spirit demon.
Math and English are spirit demons.
Cosmic sheep are spirit demons.
Sheesh, aren't there even any creationists here who think Chuck's just nuts?
:-/
Can you see those imaginary lines, yes or no? no!
And we all know they do exist, just like the spirits.
Understand, nutty?

Level 2

Location hidden

#75728 Feb 13, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no-one, the facts decide science. humans decide their lives and fields of study and why kittens seem to be the most important thing on the internet, but science is decided on facts. verifiable, reproduceable peer reviewed facts.
Don't be a clone, who decide the reviewed facts? if you don't know, humans.
Just shut up and learn if you don't know.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

#75729 Feb 13, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Can you see those imaginary lines, yes or no? no!
And we all know they do exist, just like the spirits.
Understand, nutty?
No, the lines don't exist. The lines we put on maps represent the longitude and latitude coordinates. The coordinates are arbitrary, we decided on them because it is the best method for navigating a spherical body, they represent the angle from the x and y axises of the planet. There are no lines, none, they don't even exist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 7 min CJ Rocker 149,001
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 23 min Rose of Tralee 24,573
topix.com describe in one word (Apr '13) 24 min Enzo49 143
If you could live in a book ~ 32 min Emerald 4
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 34 min Princess Hey 6,239
Cops: Woman Tries to Break Into Ex's House, Get... 43 min wichita-rick 7
You know it's over when... (Aug '12) 1 hr CJ Rocker 1,394
Truck containing 36,000 pounds of Crisco stolen 2 hr beatlesinthebog 38
True or False Game 2 hr SLY WEST 383
During Obama's Speech at Democratic Campaign Ra... 3 hr SLY WEST 32