Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Comments (Page 3,548)

Showing posts 70,941 - 70,960 of112,809
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

““You must not lose faith ”

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

tonymount wrote:
The word "evolution" was used in the primary theory because as the meaning of this word implies, it was the BELIEF that the current species raised from former species that were inferior, worst, and simpler. Even Darwin's conclusions stated that Natural Selection works solely "with slow and short favorable changes", something that we know was a complete and infantile error.
When evolutionists found out that their theory was false as a seven dollar bill, they transformed the word "evolution" into a technical term, with a different meaning in Biology as simply "change" regardless of the direction.
Still, they talk jargon when the say that species do "evolve" because such new technical term "evolution" cannot by any means be used as a regular verb.
Then, we can find evolutionists as deceivers of the truth with respect to their own theory, its origins, its failures, and today its confusion by using jargon to survive between the ignorant.
In reality, by applying the laws of physics, because we are formed by elements, the only tendency of the species is to degenerate or decay.
There wasn't, there isn't, there will not be any evolution at all but simple degenerate steps in the species. To say different is complete nonsense.
Will that be all?
Or are you still keeping something in reserve.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!
funny but true. look at all the whackjobs your cult contains!

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy your God company in the here after.
Note: you see my pinky works great.
good for your pinky. there is no hereafter. it is a ruse used by your cult to play on your greatest fear.

seems to have worked. i truly think PT Barnum really started you cult...

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you believe it?
An atheist lying!
Go figure!
Yet Charles has been shown to be lying often. I have not lied here once.

truly funny since your whole cult is based on proven lies and you have repeated them many times, nowing full well they are lies.

seems it is the cult members here that do all the lying.

proven fact.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
You confuse nationalism with religion.
The Serbs wanted to hold Yugoslavia together (Milosevic was the Lincoln of the conflict).
The Croats wanted their independence from Belgrade (much like Washington, Franklin, Jefferson...).
It was only the Bosniak Moslem radicals whose main agenda was religious (the Bin Ladens of the conflict).
Naturally the Clinton administration aligned itself with the enemies of western secular civilization.
No, no I don't. you can repeat it often, but it will still be incorrect.

read up on it, then get back to me.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity is polytheistic. There is God. There are also Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. There is Satan. There are angels and demons. Folks pray to Mary and to the saints. An endless assortment of minor dieties.
There are probably more gods in Christianity than in Hinduism.
Well, that was just spin to cover up an obvious logical error. and just saying jesus was also a god would have sounded pretty lame, and the triumvirate of gods is another re-hashed myth from older religions, so hey, that sounds good.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i believe the correct way to accept that challenge is to say "hold my beer and watch this..."
Yes you are very good at showing stupidity

"hold my beer and watch this officer.... "

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>a statement like that would normwlly be followed by proof. of course you meant the FSM as he cannot be disproven...
Still waiting on your proof of no God.
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>No, no I don't. you can repeat it often, but it will still be incorrect.

read up on it, then get back to me.
Perhaps you should read more widely on the subject... and not just from apologists of the Clinton administration and its support for genocide?

He should be on trial at the Hague... not Mladic and Karadzic.

Pretty much all wars are about politics and nationalism. In any case Washington has no business in other nations revolutions. To actually side with barbarism over...

All to divert attention away from Monica Lewinsky, Whitewater and the impeachment hearings.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Atheism isn't a religion, but regardless, how would they be the fastest growing if they have the lowest retention? they must also have the most converts from other religions, huh?
Your type of atheism is a religion.
You are most definitely a positive assertion atheist. "PAA"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>here's the real fastest growing religion...

http://xkcd.com/1102/
Atheist sure have a hard time keeping your believes straight.
Yet alone just the definition of the word atheist.

Merriam - Webster

athe·ist\ˈā-thē-ist\
noun
: one who believes that there is no deity

"who believes". That's a positive assertion. Seeing as there is no proof of your belief It's FAITH.

Faith:
"Synonyms: devotion, piety, religion"

Ah yes Atheism is a Religion.

Have a nice day and don't forget to go to church.

Posted else where by derek4

February 4, 2011

Church, without God

“Stan Bradley likes Bible stories, admires Martin Luther and uses expressions such as 'heavens, no.'

The Lithopolis man is president of a local congregation and rarely misses a Sunday service. Occasionally, he goes to his wife's church instead.

For these and other reasons, Bradley considers himself religious.”

He is also an atheist.

continued:

“Like Bradley, some atheists participate in organized religion for its social and psychological benefits.”

continued:

“Churches are great places to find friends, support and youth education, so nonbelievers and believers alike join congregations to fill those needs, he said.

He has spoken to elderly and sick people who can no longer go to church and they say they most miss the feeling of community.

Recent research from Harvard University and the University of Wisconsin backs him up. It found that religious people tend to be happier than nonreligious people, not because of belief but because of the friendships found at church.”
http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/faith...

“religious people tend to be happier than nonreligious people”[I have said this all along, and my posts are still on the board to confirm it. Now you hear it straight from the atheist, lol.]
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Atheism isn't a religion, but regardless, how would they be the fastest growing if they have the lowest retention? they must also have the most converts from other religions, huh?
If it is a belief with absolute certainty that you know the ultimate truth about creation... and a desire to spread the word... how is it not a religion?

That is what religion/myth are all about.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>funny but true. look at all the whackjobs your cult contains!
PAA

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>good for your pinky. there is no hereafter. it is a ruse used by your cult to play on your greatest fear.

seems to have worked. i truly think PT Barnum really started you cult...
The word is "your" not "you".

Your pinky must be sore from all that capitalizing of FSM.

And Barnum had you pegged when he hung up the first Exit sign.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Your type of atheism is a religion.
You are most definitely a positive assertion atheist. "PAA"
you didn't capitalize atheist, hypocrit.

i have never considered myself an atheist. if you need to label people, then it is up to you and only for your use so it doesn't matter to me what term you use.

freethinker works better for the non-cult members, though.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Yet Charles has been shown to be lying often. I have not lied here once.

truly funny since your whole cult is based on proven lies and you have repeated them many times, nowing full well they are lies.

seems it is the cult members here that do all the lying.

proven fact.
" I have not lied here once. "

LOL

How's your pinky doing? LOL

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
PAA
your down to name calling this early in the evening? so sad..

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
" I have not lied here once. "
LOL
How's your pinky doing? LOL
just fine. give an example of me lying.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Lagrangian L2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Then you are narrow minded. If that according to you is true, people would have lost/ lose interest in the faith, but to no avail.
There are miracles performed daily in the name of God and i am a testimony to that, amen.
Sorry Charlie, but there is no truth to prayer. You, and all the Christians in the world are just deluding yourselves. If prayer actually worked, every person in the world would be Christian and our world would be totally different.

You are living in a dream world if you actually believe a God answers your (or anyone's) prayer.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Charlie, but there is no truth to prayer. You, and all the Christians in the world are just deluding yourselves. If prayer actually worked, every person in the world would be Christian and our world would be totally different.
You are living in a dream world if you actually believe a God answers your (or anyone's) prayer.
don't know if you saw this earlier...

http://xkcd.com/808/

if religion did what it said it does, it would be the hit you described. yet it still has to compete with all the other cults. it has to change the word of its god to remain relevant to society lest it be overtaken by the other cults.

funny stuff!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 70,941 - 70,960 of112,809
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

170 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
There goes the neighborhood! (May '13) 2 min Ricky F 10,877
Todays Task's' 2 min Hoosier Hillbilly 27
Fake book titles game (Feb '10) 5 min Parden Pard 3,964
A six word game (Dec '08) 9 min Hoosier Hillbilly 17,222
Add a Word, Ruin a Movie (Oct '13) 12 min Parden Pard 2,948
Chain Link Game! (Apr '12) 13 min rahx 6,216
Boy, 9, marries 62-year-old mother of five for ... 16 min Parden Pard 17
The Night Owl Saloon (Jun '11) 18 min Cathy Paris 15,583
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 18 min -Lea- 14,788