Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

“All things considered”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#75038 Feb 10, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>does he have any proof of even one UFO? no, no he does not.
He has plenty of pictures and eye witness testimony...

earlier you said yourself that the picture you had of a meteor was proof that you seen it...

quit changing standards to support your own views.

“All things considered”

Location hidden

#75039 Feb 10, 2013
superwilly wrote:
<quoted text> All of them.
Bias assumption is not fact.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#75040 Feb 10, 2013
xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
earlier you said yourself that the picture you had of a meteor was proof that you seen it...
My video could have been corroborated. time of the year, place of origin. the fact that a metoer showere was happening at the time.

why hasn't this fguy's pictures been proven to be evidence of ufos? because they cannot be?

eye witnesses are the most unreliabvle form of testimony. proven fact.

“what we think we become”

Level 5

Since: Aug 11

above and beyond

#75041 Feb 10, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no, not even close. i have no beliefs about religion. i rely on the facts of religion and they all show it to be a cult.
What religion have I mentioned here? I am not religious. I don't practice any religion. You simply can't grasp the concept that there is an intelligent process in the universe. It's people like you who will never understand the mystery of the brain and such. Because people don't go crazy for no reason.

“If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough”-Albert Einstein

St. Croix valley

#75042 Feb 10, 2013
xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, you should take that staement ot heart.

“All things considered”

Location hidden

#75043 Feb 10, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>why did they start then? cultural phenomenon annot be caused by aliens.
You seriously were a crop circle believer, weren't you? that's gotta burn, huh?
you should apply the lesson learned in believing in something that cannot be proven, and has been proven to be a lie and put that to any spiritual, or religious thoughts you were indoctrinated into.
I'm not indoctrinate in anything.

as far as proof...intrinsic, intelligent processes readily observable and testable, that exist all around is the proof.If that's what you need.

St. Croix valley

#75044 Feb 10, 2013
xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
as far as proof...intrinsic, intelligent processes readily observable and testable, that exist all around is the proof.If that's what you need.
yes, and all of those show that your little crop circles are fakes. made by human that know other humans are easily duped by what they want to belive, regardless of the obvious facts.

religion and fatih in gods and spirits falls into the same category. baseless in facts and used to subjegatethe weak minded...
Avanzado

Kansas City, MO

#75045 Feb 10, 2013
woodtick 57 wrote:
<quoted text>In many they don't especially in the muslim countries. there you almost have to be part of the cult.
The leader of the Muslim world said, "We will not fight wars to take over the world, we will take it by overpopulation". Its a Hitler mentality in reverse......Cult beyond reason. DearBorn, MI holds the largest population of Muslims in the US. Its not uncommon to see muslim women pregnant or with 4 0r 5 kids in tow..........

St. Croix valley

#75046 Feb 10, 2013
xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
you believe things that cannot be proven. things that have been proven false.

how is that not indoctrinated?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#75047 Feb 10, 2013
xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait, doesn't that kinda blow your "aliensdiddit" out of the water?

“All things considered”

Location hidden

#75048 Feb 10, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>My video could have been corroborated. time of the year, place of origin. the fact that a metoer showere was happening at the time.
why hasn't this fguy's pictures been proven to be evidence of ufos? because they cannot be?
eye witnesses are the most unreliabvle form of testimony. proven fact.
you still could have faked it...regardless.(even if a meteor shower was going on at the time.)

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#75049 Feb 10, 2013
xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
He's got pictures of aliens making crop circles?

May we see them?

St. Croix valley

#75050 Feb 10, 2013
xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
you still could have faked it...regardless.(even if a meteor shower was going on at the time.)
i sure could have, but any decent scientist would be able to tell. this is why all the "proof" of Ufos, has, as yet, not provided on iota of verifiable evidence of such.

you are fighting a lost argument.

why do you believe in crop circles created by UFOs when they have been proven to be created by humans? is it that easy to ignore reality for you? is it htat embarrassing for you to admit you were duped?

St. Croix valley

#75051 Feb 10, 2013
Avanzado wrote:
<quoted text>The leader of the Muslim world said, "We will not fight wars to take over the world, we will take it by overpopulation". Its a Hitler mentality in reverse......Cult beyond reason. DearBorn, MI holds the largest population of Muslims in the US. Its not uncommon to see muslim women pregnant or with 4 0r 5 kids in tow..........
When in fact, most of the areas that are now predominently Muslim WERE taken by force. bloody, ruthless force.

this is the way of allreligions. believe what I believe or I will kill you in the name of my god...

classic.

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#75052 Feb 10, 2013
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, no, actually this one case where Charles is right. Agnosticism would be a more faithless point of view. Atheism simply is a faith where one is convinced that no external intelligence is involved in the activities of the universe. It can't really be proven therefore it IS faith.
I get what you mean though. Charles is simply incapable of facing the universe on terms that he can't anthropomorphize.
Look before you leap!

Level 2

Location hidden

#75053 Feb 10, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Hardly.
it is the realization that the idea of a creator doesn't even come into play until there is at least some shred of evidence of such.
See? A lack of any belief. relying on the facts in front of us.
Oh, by the way...i love all your quotes, anonymous. you must be very, very old. do you chalk it up to good living?
No single shred of evidence can invalidate or disprove the existence of God.

Level 2

Location hidden

#75054 Feb 10, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>it is not a nonbelief. it is that it isn't even a wuestion until some evidence for the myth exists.
do you consideer yourself an Aeasterbunnyest? do you wake up every morning and ponder the possibility of a bunny delivering colored eggs and chocolate around the planet?
getr serious. join the 21st century.
Good created the universe!
Is that too big for you head to absorb?

“All things considered”

Location hidden

#75055 Feb 10, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i sure could have, but any decent scientist would be able to tell. this is why all the "proof" of Ufos, has, as yet, not provided on iota of verifiable evidence of such.
you are fighting a lost argument.
why do you believe in crop circles created by UFOs when they have been proven to be created by humans? is it that easy to ignore reality for you? is it htat embarrassing for you to admit you were duped?
I was only questioning your logic of assumption...That if one crop circle is made by people, that all crop circles are made by people...

and your calling this logical deduction?lol

“what we think we become”

Level 5

Since: Aug 11

above and beyond

#75056 Feb 10, 2013
The Biophysics of Crop Circles

If an artificial or electromagnetic energy source is interacting with the natural cycle of plants, it is perfectly natural to assume the effect is verifiable at the microscopic level.

In 1988 Andrews and Delgado sent plant samples from crop circles, together with controls, to Signalysis laboratory in Stroud, England. The samples were processed by Kenneth and Rosemary Spelman in accordance with a procedure approved in the German Government's "Pharmacopoeia for Homeopathy" for spagyric preparations- a process normally used in the diagnosis of human blood samples. The method allows for the crystalline structure of fluid to be examined under a microscope.

Their results revealed how the irregular pattern in control samples had taken on a strict structuring pattern inside crop circles - energy of some type had changed the plants' crystalline structure. A separate barrage of tests on samples from a crop circle in Argonne, Illinois, by molecular biologist Kevin Folta, even showed that the plant DNA was considerably more degraded than the controls.

After the Spelmans' tantalizing report was published, Pat Delgado was contacted by another interested party, this time from Michigan, hoping to follow up on what the initial UK experiments had started.

Dr. W. C. Levengood is a respected biophysicist. Over the course of his multi-disciplinary career he has conducted investigations into such areas as the effects of solar and cosmic rays on the reproduction of living organisms, and the relationship between ion transport and vigour selection in seeds. In addition to his worldwide reputation he holds six patents and has written fifty peer-reviewed papers.

Levengood's curiosity led him to investigate the possibility of molecular changes in crop circle plants. After thousands of hours of field work and laboratory studies on hundreds of crop circles, as well as controlled man-made scientific experiments and tests on control samples, a series of statistically significant anomalies were detected.

...Levengood concluded that "the energy mechanism producing quantitative alterations in the plant stem nodes falls within the framework of a straight-forward and widely applied principal of physics [Beer's Law] dealing with the absorption of electromagnetic energy by matter," strongly suggesting that an energy source "originating in the microwave region" had boiled the water inside the plants' nodes, effectively transforming it into steam.

more
http://www.cropcirclesecrets.org/biophysical....

The fake crop circles cannot even replicate the microwave effect on the crops. No human technology can even match it. Go figure!

Level 2

Location hidden

#75057 Feb 10, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>so how do you feel about kandadogon's posts? i don't see you defending his views of the same god you worship. why is that?
your religious cult isn't inherently divisive, is it? is it?
c'mon, this should be really funny...
Islam, like Christianity and Judaism are both Abrahamic religions that believes in the existence of God.
The difference between them, are their mode of worship.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poor Geno is so obsessed with Ozzie (Jul '13) 2 min Geno 7
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 min CJ Rocker 151,087
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 3 min Princess Hey 7,302
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 4 min Vector aka Victor... 26,442
Woman Arrested For $6400 Sausage Heist 5 min A Noted Ferrerman 4
Flesh-Eating Maggots Removed From Man's Head 10 min Cheyne 12
The BIZARRE reasons why men rape in India 15 min Paki_Jatt_Soorma 751
Ferguson Grand Jury Reaches Decision 27 min Capn Greg 200
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 36 min Sublime1 8,046
Bill Cosby 1 hr peepquest 212
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 2 hr Spirit67_ 23,998

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE