Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#74923 Feb 9, 2013
KandaDogon wrote:
<quoted text>
1-Not all prophets are discovered after their death: prophet Moses were recognised by the israelis as messenger of God and a prophet,Prophet Muhamad after 50 years of fight against him,have been recognised by the all the arabs as a messenger of Gof and a prophet...another reason is that prophets are always belied by mankind when they bring a message that are against their lusts and desires, thats why somany prophets like John,Zacharia... were killed by jews;and they have tied to kill prophet Jeremiah,Jesus...thats why some prophets are famous and others not famous.
2-What you forget is that religions(Islam,Christianity,j udaism) are divine laws,revelations to mankind that are to be applied societies for equality,justice,morality,hapi ness...between humans then a systeme of governance where its the creator the leader not human being using and exploiting another human being; But the Christians and jews separated religion from the governance thats why our societies are like that, one group of person oppress,exploit,enslave,impose their ideals to another group of people,the world to the most rich,most stronger...revelations are divine instruction books that are given to creatures in order to understant the reason of their existance as the instruction note of a new device,but if you refuse to apply the instruction,how will work the device.
3-If a freethinker has knowledge about a religion than people who claim to be followers, then acknowledge that not all the followers of a religions have knowledge,and that its not a reason to deny the authencity of this religion.religion is not something to follow blindly you have make researsh on his authencity.
3-Islam is not like christianity,the christians have killed many scientists when they admit their discories,Gallilea acused of blasphemy killed because he admited that the earth is spiral,in Spain,a woman have been treated as witch and burn alive when she resolved difficult mathematical calculation....But look at what prophet muhamad said to his companion:
"The seeking of knowledge is obligatory for every Muslim."
One who treads a path in search of knowledge has his path to Paradise made easy by God
"Acquire knowledge and impart it to the people."
"Go back to your people and teach them."
"The word of wisdom is the lost property of the believer, so wherever he finds it he has a better right to it."
'Seek knowledge even as far as China' there are tooo much i cant tell you all, its to tell you that islam is a religion of knowledge,havent you year about the boom of islamic sciences,wisdom during medieval times?all these terrorist,murderer are not te representatives of islam, dont dont jugde a religion by the actions of his followers but searsh about the message of this religion(Holy book).
i didn't say that they were only discovered after their death...that is my point. if people knew they were prophets or a god as in jesus's case, why didn't they write down what htey said, or were told? this is always the case when god speaks, it is told about only a generation after, when the myth has had time to grow and cannot be proven...

““You must not lose faith ”

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#74924 Feb 9, 2013
But at least we know KandaDogon's offical stand.

From Mali?

But accepting criticism is still an alien art as far as the history of islam is concerned.
It would be dependent to what form of islam was adhered to.
56 versions or something, some would say more.
Different religious directions, groups/cults. What's in a name.

And how much knowledge the individual has of fiqh.
Whether a verse is of mayor importance-lawgiving or can be overridden.

Level 5

Location hidden

#74925 Feb 9, 2013
Averroes would be a useful chap to look up on wiki.

Damascus court was the main center till at least the 8th century. Learning concentrated there.

The schools in Africa closed and books burned.
drink The hive

New York, NY

#74926 Feb 9, 2013
Negroes Are Racially Different Based On Bone Structure Rather Than Skin Color Or How There Hair Is(Evolution)...

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfwu50iNiP1...
Alien Outlaw

Kansas City, MO

#74929 Feb 9, 2013
woodtick 57 wrote:
<quoted text>Mmm, there is no alien technology that humans know of...
sorry to destroy your myth.
Blah, blah, blah......Wrong Woody. Humans and their primitive technology are clueless about alien deep space technology. Woody and all the other Godbots are just like humans 200 years ago. "There's no way humans can do that" or "that will never happen".....Well, Woody you and all the others can just stay in the "No way zone" of the here and now. We, the intelligent futurists with experience in the events you and all the others will never accept.......The events mean only one thing...creation and evolution are products of fear and ignorance. Why would a highly advanced, unbelievably intelligent, interstellar travellers want to contact a primitive human species? Engineer and study life, control and manipulate the human animal.........definitely. Woody, never say never.Make sure you keep your tinfoil cap close by, just in case.

St. Croix valley

#74930 Feb 9, 2013
Alien Outlaw wrote:
<quoted text>Blah, blah, blah......Wrong Woody. Humans and their primitive technology are clueless about alien deep space technology. Woody and all the other Godbots are just like humans 200 years ago. "There's no way humans can do that" or "that will never happen".....Well, Woody you and all the others can just stay in the "No way zone" of the here and now. We, the intelligent futurists with experience in the events you and all the others will never accept.......The events mean only one thing...creation and evolution are products of fear and ignorance. Why would a highly advanced, unbelievably intelligent, interstellar travellers want to contact a primitive human species? Engineer and study life, control and manipulate the human animal.........definitely. Woody, never say never.Make sure you keep your tinfoil cap close by, just in case.
so show me proof of this alien technology...

St. Croix valley

#74931 Feb 9, 2013
KandaDogon wrote:
<quoted text>
It seem that you is cristianizing all religions!specialy Islam,the generations who have lived during the lifetime of their prophets and had been ocular witnesses connot be equal to the generations that came far after!as for islam,the reasons for what Muslims didnt write the speeches(hadith) of prophet muhamad during his livetime are because they were already writing the Quran and were afraid to intermingle the word of Gods to the words of Prophet Muhamad! They way until the end of the revelations to collect the different hadiths;according to us the original and authentic Gospel of jesus have been lost,corrupted by the jews because they belied his message they and people distort his message by writing several fake and contradictory gospels full of greek and roman legends..thats why christianity have failed!thats not the case of islam! stop generalizing about religions
Don't flatter yourself, i criticize all cults equally.

yeah sure pal...they didn't write them down vbecause they didn't need to use him as a political relgious straw man and after he was dead it is impossible to question him on it...

just like the rest of the cults..

why shouldn't i generalize religions when all you cults do the same thing? like the learning thing i mentionsed earlier..cultws hate learning. education is the death knell for religions...

islam has done as much, oif not more against education than christianity..but hey, you guys are younger you can catch up with teh bloodshed and hatred if you work hard! your doing well so far...
Alien Outlaw

Kansas City, MO

#74933 Feb 9, 2013
woodtick 57 wrote:
<quoted text>so show me proof of this alien technology...
Thats like saying 200 years ago, "Show us this rocket ship". Do you see the human psychosis, the human thought process. The big question of human existence. The human answer, creation and evolution......just two choices. And, the primitive human animal usually believes one or the other. So, it must be all there is.........Its not your fault woody, the mind has limits, those limits can get in the way of logic and understanding of the universe.

St. Croix valley

#74934 Feb 9, 2013
KandaDogon wrote:
<quoted text>
If some muslims refuse to apply the teaching of the Quran about the seeking of sciences,the blame is on these muslims!not Islam!it doesnt disprove authencity of islam and the Quran!
If you said that knowledge is a death kneel of islam, then prove it!give me some evidences please!
it is the death of all religious cults. as people gain knowledge, they turn away from silly stone-age myths. basic fact of he world.

yes, like I pointed out the koran says one thi9ng, but the religion does another...just like all the other cult. what counts is what happens in the real world...

St. Croix valley

#74935 Feb 9, 2013
Alien Outlaw wrote:
<quoted text>Thats like saying 200 years ago, "Show us this rocket ship". Do you see the human psychosis, the human thought process. The big question of human existence. The human answer, creation and evolution......just two choices. And, the primitive human animal usually believes one or the other. So, it must be all there is.........Its not your fault woody, the mind has limits, those limits can get in the way of logic and understanding of the universe.
so you say there is alien technology, just no-one knows about it...

riiiight...

cuckoo...cuckooo....cuckooo...

St. Croix valley

#74937 Feb 9, 2013
Alien Outlaw wrote:
<quoted text>Thats like saying 200 years ago, "Show us this rocket ship". Do you see the human psychosis, the human thought process. The big question of human existence. The human answer, creation and evolution......just two choices. And, the primitive human animal usually believes one or the other. So, it must be all there is.........Its not your fault woody, the mind has limits, those limits can get in the way of logic and understanding of the universe.
you almost made a point there intelligence outlaw..you just need to hone your logic a tad bit. and maybe your meds...

first rule would be not saying there is something no-one has proof of. there are other ways to say you think something might be out there, or that humans will increase their knowledge.

both of these would be considered rational statements...yours, not so much..
Alien Outlaw

Kansas City, MO

#74939 Feb 9, 2013
woodtick 57 wrote:
<quoted text>so you say there is alien technology, just no-one knows about it...
riiiight...
cuckoo...cuckooo....cuckooo...
Woody, like it or not humans are primitive in the universal paradigm. Primitive woody....primitive.........knu ckle draggers......chimp related.....Holy Ghost believing.....primitive beings. Think, scientist created SETI for what purpose? To waste time and money?No woody, not on hope, they truly know the odds that somewhere out there, from credible sources(the Govt, cops, pilots...)and because scientists are educated, intelligent and open minded. To see is to believe......they are trying.

St. Croix valley

#74940 Feb 9, 2013
KandaDogon wrote:
<quoted text>
I ask you only one thing:prove me that knowlewdge is the death kneel of islam,thats it!If you are sincere about your conception, its doesnt mean you s right!give me the proof please!
it is for all religious cults islam like all other religions loses people the more they become educated. societies get away from religion the more they are educated. this is why so many in religion try stop the education of the masses.

St. Croix valley

#74941 Feb 9, 2013
Alien Outlaw wrote:
<quoted text>Woody, like it or not humans are primitive in the universal paradigm. Primitive woody....primitive.........knu ckle draggers......chimp related.....Holy Ghost believing.....primitive beings. Think, scientist created SETI for what purpose? To waste time and money?No woody, not on hope, they truly know the odds that somewhere out there, from credible sources(the Govt, cops, pilots...)and because scientists are educated, intelligent and open minded. To see is to believe......they are trying.
Rant much? when you find that technology, then talk.

you talking about knuckle draggers is the height of irony, isn't it?

“what we think we become”

Level 5

Since: Aug 11

above and beyond

#74943 Feb 9, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Rant much? when you find that technology, then talk.
you talking about knuckle draggers is the height of irony, isn't it?
Until you can find missing link remains, then talk.

St. Croix valley

#74944 Feb 9, 2013
KandaDogon wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont know what you mean about~education~? i am a muslim i finish my studies at university,I practice my religion well like billions of muslims arround the world!if only you can give me some exemples!you is not proving your word!
just look at history. as societies become more educated, they fall away from religion. they then have happier, healthier citizens, their kids are better educated, they have higher standards of living.

you say you are educated, you can find this for yourself, just search least religious countries,a nd then do most prosperous, happiest, best standard of living....

they will match up almost perfectly.

look at both islam and christianity, they are both gaining the most new people in poor, uneducated areas of the world, those are hte people easiest to suck into a cult.

St. Croix valley

#74945 Feb 9, 2013
KandaDogon wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont know what you mean about~education~? i am a muslim i finish my studies at university,I practice my religion well like billions of muslims arround the world!if only you can give me some exemples!you is not proving your word!
What would happen if you did not openly practice your religion in your country? Is that really an option?
Avanzado

Kansas City, MO

#74946 Feb 9, 2013
KandaDogon wrote:
<quoted text>
Your location is hidden. Are you in Dearborn, MI?

Level 5

Location hidden

#74947 Feb 9, 2013
drink The hive wrote:
Negroes Are Racially Different Based On Bone Structure Rather Than Skin Color Or How There Hair Is(Evolution)...
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfwu50iNiP1...
S's your mum.

Someone teach this non-person about clades.

St. Croix valley

#74948 Feb 9, 2013
Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
Until you can find missing link remains, then talk.
there are lots of them. one species after the other in a clear progression twoards humans. we have already gone over this...

which part did you not understand the first time? are there any parts you are unclear about now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The BIZARRE reasons why men rape in India 6 min Maxxx Payne 1,121
The Three Stooges 9 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1
Police: Baby Jesus taken, replaced with pig's head 12 min Hoosier Hillbilly 3
last word/first word. (Apr '12) 16 min Hoosier Hillbilly 5,212
I Like..... (Mar '14) 27 min Hoosier Hillbilly 525
What's your tip for the day? 29 min Go Blue Forever 1,848
When I Dream I Dream of _____ 30 min Hoosier Hillbilly 85
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 54 min Spirit67_ 25,920
Woman Switches Seats on Plane, Spends 3 Days in... 1 hr Spotted Girl 16
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr Wolftracks 152,824