Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

“All things considered”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#74711 Feb 8, 2013
Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =uizQVriWp8MXX
check your in box...;)
GamerX

Akron, OH

#74712 Feb 8, 2013
Disney owns star wars why why did this happen. Lucas is a total deutsch for selling it. Disney is going to ruin it i just know it, i can feel it in my bones. Just hearing Star Wars and Disney in the same sentence upsets me. You people want to argue about science and creation, well we got real issues, our sacred star wars is in jeopardy. This is a train wreck in the making people. I mean i wanted to see star wars 7, 9, and 9, but not with freakin Disney. They'll probably do something retarded like bring Yoda back from the dead.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#74713 Feb 8, 2013
GamerX wrote:
Disney owns star wars why why did this happen. Lucas is a total deutsch for selling it. Disney is going to ruin it i just know it, i can feel it in my bones. Just hearing Star Wars and Disney in the same sentence upsets me. You people want to argue about science and creation, well we got real issues, our sacred star wars is in jeopardy. This is a train wreck in the making people. I mean i wanted to see star wars 7, 9, and 9, but not with freakin Disney. They'll probably do something retarded like bring Yoda back from the dead.
Ummm...how could you ruin it more? some of the worst movies ever produced...

St. Croix valley

#74714 Feb 8, 2013

“water water water water water ”

Since: Oct 07

the place with Pyramid Head

#74715 Feb 8, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
i like blue jello
Alien Outlaw

Kansas City, MO

#74716 Feb 8, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> So, what then brought the universe, its element and other property( ies) into existence?
They say God, but we know better. Who made God? 5oo years ago if Charles Idemi would have stood in front of his cronies and said, " One Day we shall fly to the moon on a ship". CI would be hanging within minutes. Now, intelligent, educated humans make the statement, "We are not alone in the universe, the probability is staggering". Most humans are unable to even think in that direction. Generation, after generation, will come to terms with the truth. Not for a long, long time. CI if people cant read it in text books or on the net how can it be true.....that's what we are dealing with today. In another 500 years the human race if not extinct will be more accepting in the fact that we are not alone. Creation and evolution will be under the category of human error. Deep space has all the answers humans are looking for ...maybe not today but in the future.

“what we think we become”

Level 5

Since: Aug 11

above and beyond

#74717 Feb 8, 2013
xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
check your in box...;)
;-P

Level 5

above and beyond

#74718 Feb 8, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
I like the web too ;-)

St. Croix valley

#74720 Feb 8, 2013
Alien Outlaw wrote:
<quoted text>They say God, but we know better. Who made God? 5oo years ago if Charles Idemi would have stood in front of his cronies and said, " One Day we shall fly to the moon on a ship". CI would be hanging within minutes. Now, intelligent, educated humans make the statement, "We are not alone in the universe, the probability is staggering". Most humans are unable to even think in that direction. Generation, after generation, will come to terms with the truth. Not for a long, long time. CI if people cant read it in text books or on the net how can it be true.....that's what we are dealing with today. In another 500 years the human race if not extinct will be more accepting in the fact that we are not alone. Creation and evolution will be under the category of human error. Deep space has all the answers humans are looking for ...maybe not today but in the future.
we just gotta solve that faster than light thingy...and how to not contaminate any life or civilization we might meet. look what happened when we just crossed oceans! imagine the plagues we could set off, or pick up, from a world no human has ever been to so has developed no anti-bodies for...the war of the worlds deal, yaknow...

St. Croix valley

#74722 Feb 8, 2013
Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the web too ;-)
funny!

““You must not lose faith ”

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#74723 Feb 8, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> We have heard many people who have said that, but today where are they? they are dead and buried. Fighting God or trying to disprove God, is like fighting death or trying to disprove death.
You were obviously not getting the idea that christianity and judaism do not share the same ideas and same god.
That what you attribute to god and how you interpret the stories is entirely out of intent and original context.

So your god makes you vindictive, prejudiced, narrowminded and anti-science.
Mine does not.

Level 5

above and beyond

#74724 Feb 8, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>we just gotta solve that faster than light thingy...and how to not contaminate any life or civilization we might meet. look what happened when we just crossed oceans! imagine the plagues we could set off, or pick up, from a world no human has ever been to so has developed no anti-bodies for...the war of the worlds deal, yaknow...
didn't they create the virus too? lol
Alien Outlaw

Kansas City, MO

#74725 Feb 8, 2013
woodtick 57 wrote:
<quoted text>we just gotta solve that faster than light thingy...and how to not contaminate any life or civilization we might meet. look what happened when we just crossed oceans! imagine the plagues we could set off, or pick up, from a world no human has ever been to so has developed no anti-bodies for...the war of the worlds deal, ya know...
Already discussed the human technology connection. Its a primitive sources of contact, will not work.. They(aliens) are from a different dimension. And, the C2 theory, that eclipsed that bridge eons ago. You cannot apply human technology and knowledge to Alien Beings. Deep space holds all the answers humans need regarding their existence. Sounds crazy, but so did landing on the moon. As soon as humans discover the "Alien code" they will believe. First, centuries of creation and evolution must be erased.Humans must read to believe......experience is the key.

St. Croix valley

#74726 Feb 8, 2013
Alien Outlaw wrote:
<quoted text>Already discussed the human technology connection. Its a primitive sources of contact, will not work.. They(aliens) are from a different dimension. And, the C2 theory, that eclipsed that bridge eons ago. You cannot apply human technology and knowledge to Alien Beings. Deep space holds all the answers humans need regarding their existence. Sounds crazy, but so did landing on the moon. As soon as humans discover the "Alien code" they will believe. First, centuries of creation and evolution must be erased.Humans must read to believe......experience is the key.
you'd have to actually find that other dimension, first...

have you tried the heavy duty reynolds wrap?

St. Croix valley

#74727 Feb 8, 2013
Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
didn't they create the virus too? lol
Who?

Level 5

above and beyond

#74728 Feb 8, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Who?
alien hackers!

Level 5

Location hidden

#74729 Feb 8, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Alot!
But ignorance would not allow you guys to think straight. The universe, the elements and all the physical features of the earth, is a proof of God's existence.
There we go again: then tell us how this is to be proven!
Observation: the universe. elements and all the physical features of the earth.
Assumption: they are a god.(not even supposing the 'same god')
Test... proof...falsify ???

The ultimate proof of gods existence.
Any idea how long this has occupied people allready?

And how come you are not capable to distinguish between a god and all that the creation stories are and do, and that this might imply it's own evolutionary timescale?

The most extreme consequence of your simplism, would be that if the universe would implode, this god would cease to exist.

Level 5

Location hidden

#74730 Feb 8, 2013
Christine M has allready pointed out that E=Mc^2 is the law that governs our existence.
Therefore we are.
Define god as: A source of limetless energy and so would make our existence impossible. E would no longer be defined as it is, nor would we be!

So that definition is out.

Level 5

above and beyond

#74731 Feb 8, 2013
Alien Outlaw wrote:
<quoted text>Already discussed the human technology connection. Its a primitive sources of contact, will not work.. They(aliens) are from a different dimension. And, the C2 theory, that eclipsed that bridge eons ago. You cannot apply human technology and knowledge to Alien Beings. Deep space holds all the answers humans need regarding their existence. Sounds crazy, but so did landing on the moon. As soon as humans discover the "Alien code" they will believe. First, centuries of creation and evolution must be erased.Humans must read to believe......experience is the key.
If you say you have experienced this yourself how come they didn't give you their code? or are you trying to figure that out still?
Alien Outlaw

Kansas City, MO

#74732 Feb 8, 2013
woodtick 57 wrote:
<quoted text>you'd have to actually find that other dimension, first...
have you tried the heavy duty reynolds wrap?
Comprehension on a human scale......not good. Its scary woodstick, its terrifying. Whats worse, a story about a guy that gets nailed to a cross or the human ape connection? How about the alien engineered human animal floating around on this big alien science experiment. That sounds a lot better and with to many galaxies in deep space to count its the most obvious choice. Tin foil......human comprehension strikes again!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cisco 300-209 SIMOS Online Test Questions 2 min Dr Wu 2
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 2 min Old Sam 138,318
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 2 min no shame in baggi... 25,489
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 3 min Old Sam 1,934
Hey guys. Ginger or Mary Ann? 3 min Dr Wu 1
What's your tip for the day? 3 min Old Sam 1,797
A To Z Of Movies (Sep '12) 6 min Freddy 4,311
Is it possible to....... 13 min Old Sam 514
True or False Game 21 min Old Sam 1,242
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 37 min Crazy Beautiful 152,347
Merry Christmas Topix, Thanks For,...? 1 hr -Lea- 70
More from around the web