Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#74691 Feb 8, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>It is a natural force and their is nothing magic about it.
yes, i know...

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#74692 Feb 8, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> According to you or some others.
God is never a myth but reality.
since all religions have a god, which one is reality and which are myths???/

do you have any empirical evidence that god exists?

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#74693 Feb 8, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. A separate species of hominids. with his DNA is your body right now! sorry your religion lied to you, cults tend to do that.
If you have neanderthal genes in your blood, that is up to you.

St. Croix valley

#74694 Feb 8, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>It is a natural force and their is nothing magic about it.
So why did you say it was groudbreaking or whatever...it is ancient technology. you sadi as yet no other pump pushed water uphill (patently false...) and people have been using these types fo pumps for quite a while now.

St. Croix valley

#74695 Feb 8, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Tell yourself that.
proven lies. proven cult. you are just like the guys in the airports of old, just more annoying....

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#74696 Feb 8, 2013
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
http://autosiphon.com/autosiphon.html
Big deal.
Any tip off in the diagram as to how it works?
It is probably a variation of a simple hydraulic ram pump. No magic is involved. A lot of water flowing downhill can drive a little water uphill:

http://science.howstuffworks.com/transport/en...
alan

Kansas City, MO

#74697 Feb 8, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. A separate species of hominids. with his DNA is your body right now! sorry your religion lied to you, cults tend to do that.
Science is an inaccurate field of study. Humans tend to bend the truth or exaggerated lies to immpress and mislead the clueless. Its a mind game on a global scale. Religion is on top. At the bottom is the subconcious, mind blowing alien dimension.

St. Croix valley

#74698 Feb 8, 2013
alan wrote:
<quoted text>Science is an inaccurate field of study. Humans tend to bend the truth or exaggerated lies to immpress and mislead the clueless. Its a mind game on a global scale. Religion is on top. At the bottom is the subconcious, mind blowing alien dimension.
religion on top of misleading the clueless...yes. yes they are!

you need to learn about how science works. you do not understand it clearly.(perhaps your cult leader lied to you about it?)

St. Croix valley

#74699 Feb 8, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
It is probably a variation of a simple hydraulic ram pump. No magic is involved. A lot of water flowing downhill can drive a little water uphill:
http://science.howstuffworks.com/transport/en...
the ones I have seen work on the vacuum created by a siphon of water rushing through a tube. water rams workd better and have more lift capacity. living off grid, we have looked into many water moving systems....
alan

Kansas City, MO

#74700 Feb 8, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>religion on top of misleading the clueless...yes. yes they are!
you need to learn about how science works. you do not understand it clearly.(perhaps your cult leader lied to you about it?)
I dont think Congress would do that..........would they?

St. Croix valley

#74701 Feb 8, 2013
alan wrote:
<quoted text>I dont think Congress would do that..........would they?
Sure they would..haven't you heard the congressmen talking about how women's bodies can do magic?

are you wearing tin foil on anypart of your person right now?

Level 2

Location hidden

#74702 Feb 8, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
since all religions have a god, which one is reality and which are myths???/
do you have any empirical evidence that god exists?
Alot!
But ignorance would not allow you guys to think straight. The universe, the elements and all the physical features of the earth, is a proof of God's existence.

Level 2

Location hidden

#74703 Feb 8, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>proven lies. proven cult. you are just like the guys in the airports of old, just more annoying....
No!
There are countless number of evidence confirming this God, i have passed through the shaddows of death, and what happened, i called on him, and he rescued me, a mythical god can not do that.

St. Croix valley

#74704 Feb 8, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Alot!
But ignorance would not allow you guys to think straight. The universe, the elements and all the physical features of the earth, is a proof of God's existence.
No, none of those are proof of any god, gods or goddesses.

just more cult talk.... hey chuckie...ther's a comet coming. think your spaceship is hiding behind it? start mixin' up the kool-aid!

Level 2

Location hidden

#74705 Feb 8, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>No, none of those are proof of any god, gods or goddesses.
just more cult talk.... hey chuckie...ther's a comet coming. think your spaceship is hiding behind it? start mixin' up the kool-aid!
So, what then brought the universe, its element and other property( ies) into existence?

St. Croix valley

#74706 Feb 8, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> So, what then brought the universe, its element and other property( ies) into existence?
no human knows. Deal with it. not knowing isn't scary, it is fun!

St. Croix valley

#74707 Feb 8, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> No!
There are countless number of evidence confirming this God, i have passed through the shaddows of death, and what happened, i called on him, and he rescued me, a mythical god can not do that.
No, there is no evidence and you know it. why do you think openly lying helps your cause? would a true and just god approve of your lying? No. No god would approve of any of the religions man has created at all.

Level 2

Location hidden

#74708 Feb 8, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no human knows. Deal with it. not knowing isn't scary, it is fun!
Not knowing. I call that, ignorance.

St. Croix valley

#74709 Feb 8, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Not knowing. I call that, ignorance.
It is. all humans are ignorant of htose facts...as yet.

better to be ignorant than to be a liar.
alan

Kansas City, MO

#74710 Feb 8, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> No!
There are countless number of evidence confirming this God, i have passed through the shadows of death, and what happened, i called on him, and he rescued me, a mythical god can not do that.
Its funny, how the mind can recall everything learned or experienced in life and humans feel it has something to do with this character they learned about from birth or found in some prison. What about the jumpers of the World Trade Towers. Did they thank God for saving them from the smoke and flames as they jumped from the buildings......All you godbots think the same. We already know your answer...."God works in mysterious ways"/////Do you see the mental illness? Of course not, once a brainwashed Godbot, always one//////////Good luck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 3 min Mega Monster 7,582
The BIZARRE reasons why men rape in India 6 min Scholar 1,081
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 8 min wichita-rick 152,495
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 19 min wichita-rick 315
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 28 min Sarah 25,711
Mountain Lion Spotted in Backyard 32 min Sarah 11
4 Word Game (Use Same Letter) 44 min Dr Wu 236
Is it possible to....... 1 hr Dr Wu 576
More from around the web