Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 216624 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#74679 Feb 8, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
If that’s what it takes you puss infected piece of syphilitic crap then retaliation is what you got.
No ranting or frustration here but you are welcome to as many delusions as you feel best suites you goddidt ideas, because delusion are the only way they make any sense, certainly NOT reality.
E=MC^2 proves that no entity as described in kjv 19:6 can exist in this universe. It really does not matter how hard you stamp you feet, you are NEVER going to change that fact
Now you little puss infected piece of syphilitic garbage, had you said something along the lines of -,no one can disprove ‘your belief’ in the existence of God – that is another matter entirely
You are entitled to think exactly what you want to think, by the same token I think you are a little puss infected piece of syphilitic garbage
Humans are nothing before the creator or the almighty.
Get that!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#74680 Feb 8, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Humans are nothing before the creator or the almighty.
Get that!
We created the jealous little prick...that's why he acts like sush an asshat, he's created by humans...

do you really think a real god would be such a jerk, so petty and vindictive? hardly...

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#74681 Feb 8, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, and the rain cycle fills up a pond or a lake , SO WHAT?
I'm just going by what you said.

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#74682 Feb 8, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no difference found yet. they are all myths.
According to you or some others.
God is never a myth but reality.

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#74683 Feb 8, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
It is a circuit or cycle.
Uh-huh.

And where does one find this amazing device? Walmart? Home Depot?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#74684 Feb 8, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> According to you or some others.
God is never a myth but reality.
According to all the facts.

why would a god lie to his creations? often and openly? you got sucked into a cult, pal...get out soon.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#74685 Feb 8, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Neanderthals?
Those bones could be any other bones. Conspiracy!!!
Nope. A separate species of hominids. with his DNA is your body right now! sorry your religion lied to you, cults tend to do that.
FREE SERVANT
#74686 Feb 8, 2013
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh-huh.
And where does one find this amazing device? Walmart? Home Depot?
AUTOSIPHON (R) is developing it.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#74687 Feb 8, 2013
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh-huh.
And where does one find this amazing device? Walmart? Home Depot?
popular mechanics will show you how to build one. a water ram works better, though.
FREE SERVANT
#74688 Feb 8, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>So there's nothing magical or special about your pump. people used that technology for centuries...
It is a natural force and their is nothing magic about it.

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#74689 Feb 8, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>AUTOSIPHON (R) is developing it.
http://autosiphon.com/autosiphon.html

Big deal.

Any tip off in the diagram as to how it works?

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#74690 Feb 8, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>According to all the facts.
why would a god lie to his creations? often and openly? you got sucked into a cult, pal...get out soon.
Tell yourself that.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#74691 Feb 8, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>It is a natural force and their is nothing magic about it.
yes, i know...

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#74692 Feb 8, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> According to you or some others.
God is never a myth but reality.
since all religions have a god, which one is reality and which are myths???/

do you have any empirical evidence that god exists?

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#74693 Feb 8, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. A separate species of hominids. with his DNA is your body right now! sorry your religion lied to you, cults tend to do that.
If you have neanderthal genes in your blood, that is up to you.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#74694 Feb 8, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>It is a natural force and their is nothing magic about it.
So why did you say it was groudbreaking or whatever...it is ancient technology. you sadi as yet no other pump pushed water uphill (patently false...) and people have been using these types fo pumps for quite a while now.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#74695 Feb 8, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Tell yourself that.
proven lies. proven cult. you are just like the guys in the airports of old, just more annoying....

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#74696 Feb 8, 2013
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
http://autosiphon.com/autosiphon.html
Big deal.
Any tip off in the diagram as to how it works?
It is probably a variation of a simple hydraulic ram pump. No magic is involved. A lot of water flowing downhill can drive a little water uphill:

http://science.howstuffworks.com/transport/en...
alan

Kansas City, MO

#74697 Feb 8, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. A separate species of hominids. with his DNA is your body right now! sorry your religion lied to you, cults tend to do that.
Science is an inaccurate field of study. Humans tend to bend the truth or exaggerated lies to immpress and mislead the clueless. Its a mind game on a global scale. Religion is on top. At the bottom is the subconcious, mind blowing alien dimension.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#74698 Feb 8, 2013
alan wrote:
<quoted text>Science is an inaccurate field of study. Humans tend to bend the truth or exaggerated lies to immpress and mislead the clueless. Its a mind game on a global scale. Religion is on top. At the bottom is the subconcious, mind blowing alien dimension.
religion on top of misleading the clueless...yes. yes they are!

you need to learn about how science works. you do not understand it clearly.(perhaps your cult leader lied to you about it?)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 min Denny CranesPlace 67,097
News Cleveland 53 mins ago 8:55 p.m.Man charged with... 26 min Christine 1
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 28 min Hoosier Hillbilly 11,129
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 36 min whatimeisit 5,780
Benghazi (Oct '15) 37 min Hoosier Hillbilly 107
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 39 min Hoosier Hillbilly 37,071
2words into 2new words (May '12) 42 min whatimeisit 6,762
News Trump's bizarre claim that the Clinton email co... 59 min Bye Bye 979
All Christmas Carols/Songs and Quotes.. 1 hr Grace Nerissa 44
News Church fined $12,000 for helping homeless new 1 hr Spotted Girl 41
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr avon5735 206,908
More from around the web