Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Comments (Page 3,473)

Showing posts 69,441 - 69,460 of111,947
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“happy to be horny”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
The FFRF has filed suit against the IRS for not requiring churches to provide the same onerous and costly yearly applications that are required of non sectarian non profits.
Churches should be accountable for their finances the same as any other non profit that is granted tax free status.
As of now, they, in large part, are not.
Once you start taxing imaginary people there will be no end to this..........attention leprechans...hide that pot of gold asap!!!!Put it next to the morality for christians guidebook and it will never be seen again..........

“what we think we become”

Level 5

Since: Aug 11

above and beyond

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

No matter what I say, some people will never get it. I do not relish this experience for my ego. I simply attribute them to something larger than myself. I do not hold any power no matter how much I want to say I did it on my own. But I’m simply an instrument and it’s only an obfuscation to the ignorant. I have seen it all there is to be seen and they are not always pleasant to the senses but I managed to make sense out of them.

Life is short, and whatever I have left, I won’t take it for granted. Why is it difficult for others to find meaning even in the most mundane or the simplest things? I did not waste my entire life for nothing.

While there are others willing to make the connection, there are others who just want to ruin everything. It’s all really a game. There are those who simply don’t know the rules. And they will never learn because they are not willing. So I’m only playing with the other players. If I were you, learn the moves or you’re out, loser.

“happy to be horny”

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
yes, really......

Level 5

above and beyond

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
“As far as I am concerned we are information processing devices, which require energy… we convert food for energy… we are basically heat engines. This is how steam engines work, and fridge’s. So if there is an afterlife, I would have to reconsider the engineering design of fridge’s”
We are energy

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Level 5

above and beyond

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't ask who they were. I asked how you came to that conclusion.
False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul with evil.

-Socrates

Their words show it all

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

lisawow wrote:
<quoted text>Once you start taxing imaginary people there will be no end to this..........attention leprechans...hide that pot of gold asap!!!!Put it next to the morality for christians guidebook and it will never be seen again..........
Taxing imaginary people? is that like taxing corporations?

Level 5

above and beyond

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

"All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul with evil.
-Socrates
Their words show it all
if only evil and souls were actually real things......

Level 5

above and beyond

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

"Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game."
-Michael Jordan

Level 5

above and beyond

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>if only evil and souls were actually real things......
Soul is a priori that cannot be proved because it's immaterial. But evil can be observed.

“I see quantum effects”

Level 2

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>Are you claiming to be "pure", whatever that means?
Nope

Just quoting "Titus 1:15" think what you like.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
Soul is a priori that cannot be proved because it's immaterial. But evil can be observed.
thus the soul is a myth. it does not exist.

evil cannot be observed. evil can be a word to describe some actions, but it is not a thing. it is not an entity.

“happy to be horny”

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Titus 1:15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.
Super, quoting scripture, because we all know that god,s word has given us a great 2000 year legacy of peace love, and understanding and everyone is safe happy and free from harm...and that religious zealots would never place us in. uncomfortable positions, unless you are female, or black, or asian, or skeptical about the bible, or live in the mideast, or the balkans, or africa, or. gay, or atheist or expecting the church to pay its fair share of taxes and to behave morally..........less time on here, more time being a human being thanks!.

“happy to be horny”

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

GatorBUILT wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW...homophobe, much? Just come out of the closet Father McQueery...we all know that themajority of priests are gay, KIng Jameswas gay and tha Jesuswore a dress to a dinner party with his 12- erm- MALE DISCIPLES...but I bet you still hu that bible close oyour groin, to get a warm-fuzzy, eh? Sad watching a homosexualliv in denial, self-hate and then lash out, becuase they're afraid to disapoint mommy and daddy..get some help before you kill yourel, or others...no, seriously...do it TODAY
i think it's funny that the anti gay posse never want to explain why 99.9% of serial killers are straight, white ,consevative males with a strong christian upbringing.....gulp!!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

lisawow wrote:
<quoted text>Super, quoting scripture, because we all know that god,s word has given us a great 2000 year legacy of peace love, and understanding and everyone is safe happy and free from harm...and that religious zealots would never place us in. uncomfortable positions, unless you are female, or black, or asian, or skeptical about the bible, or live in the mideast, or the balkans, or africa, or. gay, or atheist or expecting the church to pay its fair share of taxes and to behave morally..........less time on here, more time being a human being thanks!.
"unless you are female"

Jesus had a female disciple.

“happy to be horny”

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
"unless you are female"
Wow , just the one though? i mean you would think that if you re going to pretend to be the spokesman for all of mankind you might want to address the 50 percent of people who aren't male right, I mean you can't claim he is all powerful and all understanding when he blatantly goes out of his way to offend half of the human population, any black apostles, any asian, course not, you can't claim him as divine when he hasn't got the brains of even a local idiot running for dogcatcher.......come back sara palin all is forgiven!!!!

“happy to be horny”

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
"unless you are female"
12 boyfriends and no girlfriends. We have a word for that where I live....

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

lisawow wrote:
<quoted text>12 boyfriends and no girlfriends. We have a word for that where I live....
Gay?

“happy to be horny”

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
"unless you are female"
So I guess as a biblical realist you are more than comfortable with the idea we are all descendants of adam and eve and all struck down by the same inherent medical maladies that accompany incest right???:?Are you pro incest??The bible says it is ok. i guess???If the bible is a historical document as you claim. can I assume you are actively encouraging brothers and sisters to sleep together???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 69,441 - 69,460 of111,947
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••