Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#73773 Feb 5, 2013
Chimney1 wrote:
<quoted text>So, three out of three problems already solved by Inflation.

Perhaps the US national debt is next.
LOL

Location hidden

#73775 Feb 5, 2013
GatorBUILT wrote:
<quoted text>Why? You've been loitering and malingering for quite a long time..yet you're just spouting the same crap from 2000years ago...you'veresorted to one-liners, because that's ALL YOU HAVE...I'll be crushing you today, my pet...ready?

See, moron, you're so worried that bcuase you re currently one of 23 daily morons, against 100s of sciencey-types that if you diod leave it would be tantamount to defeat...sorry to burst your bubble, but you'r lik the 10,000th fundiot who has trolled the site...they come in the following flavors:
1) sanctimonious trolls- BKA: fundiots; bible-thumpers, bible-huggers, evnglicals, etc, etc
2) denialist trolls- BKA: MORONS...hicks, hayseeds, dropouts,
3) ignorant trolls- literalists, evangelicals, Phelpsians, etc, etc

Yourtact is so transparent, so tired-a$$, so old-school, yet it fades with every post...you'll tire, eventually of being beat the F^CK down...no matter, we just keep on crushin'
Wow I'm sure am glad you're on these threads! I use to be the worst typist on here but thanks to you diving way below me I have nothing to worry about anymore. LOL

Location hidden

#73776 Feb 5, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>I watch these tv evangelists and think to myself, "if only I didn't have a conscience."
Titus 1:15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.

“happy to be horny”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#73777 Feb 5, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
"Many people do not believe that the Bible is a reliable document of history. But, the fact is the Bible is very trustworthy as a historical document. If we were to look at a chart that compared the biblical documents with other ancient documents, we would see that the Bible is in a class by itself regarding the number of ancient copies and their reliability. Please consider the chart below."
"It should be obvious that the biblical documents, especially the New Testament documents, are superior in their quantity, time span from original occurrence, and textual reliability. People still question if the documents are reliably transmitted to us; but they should rather ask if the biblical documents record actual historical accounts.
The Bible is a book of History
It could be said that the Bible is a book of history -- and it is. The Bible describes places, people, and events in various degrees of detail. It is essentially an historical account of the people of God throughout thousands of years. If you open to almost any page in the Bible you will find a name of a place and/or a person. Much of this can be verified from archaeology. Though archaeology cannot prove that the Bible is the inspired word of God, it has the ability to prove whether or not some events and locations described therein are true or false. So far, however, there isn't a single archaeological discovery that disproves the Bible in any way."
http://carm.org/can-we-trust-new-testament-hi...
So all of the animals unique to Australia , to use but one example, relocated perhaps, 12-15 years earlier to the (ahem...) holy land to be part of Noah,s grand ark mission?? Sloths found a new found ability to not just swim but perhaps move at 100 to 150 times their present speed and build, I'm supposing , rafts to get there, circumnavigate an ocean that even humans at the time found an extremely formidable proposition all to make biblical prophesy come true!!Please explain oh bible master..........

“I see quantum effects”

Level 2

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#73778 Feb 5, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Titus 1:15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.
Are you claiming to be "pure", whatever that means?

“happy to be horny”

Level 2

Location hidden

#73779 Feb 5, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow I'm sure am glad you're on these threads! I use to be the worst typist on here but thanks to you diving way below me I have nothing to worry about anymore. LOL
except for blindly believing in an imaginary magic man who hates women of course, congratulations!!!

“happy to be horny”

Level 2

Location hidden

#73780 Feb 5, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
The FFRF has filed suit against the IRS for not requiring churches to provide the same onerous and costly yearly applications that are required of non sectarian non profits.
Churches should be accountable for their finances the same as any other non profit that is granted tax free status.
As of now, they, in large part, are not.
Once you start taxing imaginary people there will be no end to this..........attention leprechans...hide that pot of gold asap!!!!Put it next to the morality for christians guidebook and it will never be seen again..........

“what we think we become”

Level 5

Since: Aug 11

above and beyond

#73781 Feb 5, 2013
No matter what I say, some people will never get it. I do not relish this experience for my ego. I simply attribute them to something larger than myself. I do not hold any power no matter how much I want to say I did it on my own. But I’m simply an instrument and it’s only an obfuscation to the ignorant. I have seen it all there is to be seen and they are not always pleasant to the senses but I managed to make sense out of them.

Life is short, and whatever I have left, I won’t take it for granted. Why is it difficult for others to find meaning even in the most mundane or the simplest things? I did not waste my entire life for nothing.

While there are others willing to make the connection, there are others who just want to ruin everything. It’s all really a game. There are those who simply don’t know the rules. And they will never learn because they are not willing. So I’m only playing with the other players. If I were you, learn the moves or you’re out, loser.

“happy to be horny”

Level 2

Location hidden

#73782 Feb 5, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
yes, really......

Level 5

above and beyond

#73783 Feb 5, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
“As far as I am concerned we are information processing devices, which require energy… we convert food for energy… we are basically heat engines. This is how steam engines work, and fridge’s. So if there is an afterlife, I would have to reconsider the engineering design of fridge’s”
We are energy

Level 5

above and beyond

#73784 Feb 5, 2013
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't ask who they were. I asked how you came to that conclusion.
False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul with evil.

-Socrates

Their words show it all

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#73785 Feb 5, 2013
lisawow wrote:
<quoted text>Once you start taxing imaginary people there will be no end to this..........attention leprechans...hide that pot of gold asap!!!!Put it next to the morality for christians guidebook and it will never be seen again..........
Taxing imaginary people? is that like taxing corporations?

Level 5

above and beyond

#73786 Feb 5, 2013
"All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

St. Croix valley

#73787 Feb 5, 2013
Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul with evil.
-Socrates
Their words show it all
if only evil and souls were actually real things......

Level 5

above and beyond

#73788 Feb 5, 2013
"Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game."
-Michael Jordan

Level 5

above and beyond

#73790 Feb 5, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>if only evil and souls were actually real things......
Soul is a priori that cannot be proved because it's immaterial. But evil can be observed.

“I see quantum effects”

Level 2

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#73792 Feb 5, 2013

Location hidden

#73793 Feb 5, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>Are you claiming to be "pure", whatever that means?
Nope

Just quoting "Titus 1:15" think what you like.

St. Croix valley

#73794 Feb 5, 2013
Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
Soul is a priori that cannot be proved because it's immaterial. But evil can be observed.
thus the soul is a myth. it does not exist.

evil cannot be observed. evil can be a word to describe some actions, but it is not a thing. it is not an entity.

“happy to be horny”

Level 2

Location hidden

#73795 Feb 5, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Super, quoting scripture, because we all know that god,s word has given us a great 2000 year legacy of peace love, and understanding and everyone is safe happy and free from harm...and that religious zealots would never place us in. uncomfortable positions, unless you are female, or black, or asian, or skeptical about the bible, or live in the mideast, or the balkans, or africa, or. gay, or atheist or expecting the church to pay its fair share of taxes and to behave morally..........less time on here, more time being a human being thanks!.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pass-the-Buck 14 min Hoosier Hillbilly 2
Big dawg 33 min COOTERDOG 589
Things Not To Say In Bed (Oct '11) 43 min SLY WEST 2,663
Top Deal Breakers in Relationships (Feb '13) 45 min SLY WEST 838
(Non Computer) Mouse issues HELP!! 1 hr Grace Nerissa 43
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Grace Nerissa 36,601
Can you prove Santa isn't in the KFC chicken? 1 hr SLY WEST 4
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr SLY WEST 147,642
I Like..... (Mar '14) 4 hr SLY WEST 376
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 5 hr -Lea- 21,356