Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

““You must not lose faith ”

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#73399 Jan 31, 2013
xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
You can deny the obvious all you want...but when you copy processes that are more advanced than your own, you are acknowledging in action, what you deny in words.
Science in their actions, proves beyond a shadow of a doubt, that the processes taking place in the Universe are more intelligent processes than their own, by incorporating the very same processes to advance technology.
"the proof is in the puddin'"
End of story.
Reverse engineering and replicating indeed.
But why are you so stuck on the visible universe.
A mere speck in the whole of it.
Or maybe that's what all the mental gibberish is about.
We are so irrelevant that you rather live with an enlarged vision of your self.

Level 5

Location hidden

#73400 Jan 31, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
HG how did life start?
HG What was there before the Big Bang?
HG What is dark energy?
HG How can a singularity expand?
I thought we had dealt with this subject-matter allready several times...maybe you're just reading the wrong threads.
But humankind (maybe homo erectus too) has always wondered how it all came to be. Birth was a given though.
In fact we should be celebrating human creativity instead of being stuck in the binding (religere-binding hence religion) and theological concepts that are not relevant untill your dead.
Holy Ghost

Kansas City, MO

#73401 Jan 31, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
HG how did life start?
HG What is dark energy?
The Big Bang is a theory! The Bible is a story. Dark energy is a guess. How did life start? Lets see, if the Bible is a fable than somewhere out in a distant galaxy an alien evolved, developed over eons and transformed into pure energy able to warp time and space in the dimensional darkness. They found planet earth and created all life with interstellar intelligence. They(humans think are Gods and angels) control and engineered everything you see. They made humans believe that they are the Biblical characters basically, something humans could grasp. They visit, they study, they take samples, human eggs, sperm and create alien/human offspring utilizing them to colonize other earth like planets in distant galaxies. Humans will never see God/Jesus or understand or make contact with the Advanced Alien Beings of the cosmos..........PEACE!

Level 5

Location hidden

#73402 Jan 31, 2013
Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless you know exactly what I'm dealing with, you have no place to judge me and accuse of such. You are wrong on so many levels. But maybe I'm crazy because I'm really a psychological and biological experiment of some sort that I didn't know about until few years ago when I developed some abilities and figured things out on my own. It could not have come from a higher source because I was under certain conditioning of the environment. Maybe it's evolution and I have a mutant gene. Do you think that makes more sense? hmm?
What do you expect Cybele.
You pose some secret mathematics, that came with the idea that in that way you could escape and get grip/make sense of the conditioning of that environment then.
But you will still be judged as we find you, as all are.

Level 5

Location hidden

#73403 Jan 31, 2013
Holy Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>The Big Bang is a theory! The Bible is a story. Dark energy is a guess. How did life start? Lets see, if the Bible is a fable than somewhere out in a distant galaxy an alien evolved, developed over eons and transformed into pure energy able to warp time and space in the dimensional darkness. They found planet earth and created all life with interstellar intelligence. They(humans think are Gods and angels) control and engineered everything you see. They made humans believe that they are the Biblical characters basically, something humans could grasp. They visit, they study, they take samples, human eggs, sperm and create alien/human offspring utilizing them to colonize other earth like planets in distant galaxies. Humans will never see God/Jesus or understand or make contact with the Advanced Alien Beings of the cosmos..........PEACE!
Another one that can't translate Assyrian properly. sigh...

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#73404 Jan 31, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
HG how did life start?
HG What is dark energy?
What's your answer to these questions?

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

#73405 Jan 31, 2013
Holy Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>The Big Bang is a theory! The Bible is a story. Dark energy is a guess. How did life start? Lets see, if the Bible is a fable than somewhere out in a distant galaxy an alien evolved, developed over eons and transformed into pure energy able to warp time and space in the dimensional darkness. They found planet earth and created all life with interstellar intelligence. They(humans think are Gods and angels) control and engineered everything you see. They made humans believe that they are the Biblical characters basically, something humans could grasp. They visit, they study, they take samples, human eggs, sperm and create alien/human offspring utilizing them to colonize other earth like planets in distant galaxies. Humans will never see God/Jesus or understand or make contact with the Advanced Alien Beings of the cosmos..........PEACE!
Erm, why couldn't humans evolve through natural processes? If all this happened, then why couldn't the simpler thing happen and cut out all the unnecessary nonsense? Occam's Razor is a bit of a downer to your fanciful stories.
Holy Ghost

Kansas City, MO

#73406 Jan 31, 2013
MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
Another one that can't translate Assyrian properly. sigh...
I just responed to the head assyrian, maaty......Burp....Oh wait, one question: Are humans alone in the universe. Simple question for a simple mind. This will test your IQ......enlighten us. Wait, dont respond we already know your answer.
anonymous

Franklin, PA

#73407 Jan 31, 2013
Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not against the elites or those in power who support globalism or nationalism (except for those who own Big Oil). I do have trust in them to an extent but even that I find ironic. It's conspiracy theorists like Alex Jones (Infowars) and the media particularly Fox news that are contaminating the minds of people. It's people like Jon Stewart of Bill Maher that keeps the sanity of the people. lol. But that's my personal opinion.
THE Truth with a capital "T" is written by the historians. If you stand back and look at our culture, both the plebeians and the patricians want the wealth of industry. They don't want to worry about efficiency and they are quite happy to have their children pay for their indulgences. Some are more indulgent than others, but the great ages are only defined by technologies that change the rules. The loss of fossil fuels will change the rules if other energy technologies are not there to replace them.

For no other reason than our accumulated knowledge will eclipse our ability to exploit that knowledge, our entire point of view will change. Imagine being able to build rockets to Mars, but not having the energy reserves to attempt such a flight without lives being sacrificed to do so. We already attempt conservation, but we have yet to put a human cost to the use of resources.

I think that will define the next great age.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

#73408 Jan 31, 2013
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
THE Truth with a capital "T" is written by the historians. If you stand back and look at our culture, both the plebeians and the patricians want the wealth of industry. They don't want to worry about efficiency and they are quite happy to have their children pay for their indulgences. Some are more indulgent than others, but the great ages are only defined by technologies that change the rules. The loss of fossil fuels will change the rules if other energy technologies are not there to replace them.
For no other reason than our accumulated knowledge will eclipse our ability to exploit that knowledge, our entire point of view will change. Imagine being able to build rockets to Mars, but not having the energy reserves to attempt such a flight without lives being sacrificed to do so. We already attempt conservation, but we have yet to put a human cost to the use of resources.
Wow, you really are stuck in the past. We can build a rocket to Mars, we send them there all the time. Last one had a revolutionary rover, the one just before that explored on of the deepest canyons on Mars.

We could send humans, just .... they'd die before getting there. Mostly because we couldn't send them with enough food, oxygen, and water ... well we can recycle water now so it's just food and oxygen.

Location hidden

#73409 Jan 31, 2013
MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>I thought we had dealt with this subject-matter allready several times...maybe you're just reading the wrong threads.
But humankind (maybe homo erectus too) has always wondered how it all came to be. Birth was a given though.
In fact we should be celebrating human creativity instead of being stuck in the binding (religere-binding hence religion) and theological concepts that are not relevant untill your dead.
Maat the questions are directed to HG. Holy Ghost.

Location hidden

#73410 Jan 31, 2013
Holy Ghost wrote:
What are you on?

Location hidden

#73411 Jan 31, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>What's your answer to these questions?
Again this is for HG to answer.
Holy Ghost

Kansas City, MO

#73412 Jan 31, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you on?
Experience! Ever see God/ Jesus? Not us either. Ever see craft/close encounters? We have. Not our fault, we didn't go out looking, they came to us. We wish it was God and he came up to us and said,"Bless you my children". That would have made our lives complete and belief in God part of our everyday life. Didn't happen. Instead, we had a close encounter @10ft and another time had a MIB moment @1ft. So, don't try and say your crazy, you were hallucinating....I wish we were, it would explain everything. Because, people close to us know us and know we would never make up such nonsense. It happened, it was real and we have on answers.Honestly, I cant wait for another encounter...it was amazing. Dont be scared they come to study and take samples from what we experienced. We are not alone....God or Aliens?

“what we think we become”

Level 5

Since: Aug 11

above and beyond

#73413 Jan 31, 2013
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
We already have that technology to get to Mars. I see the future in artificial intelligence such as more elaborate human droids, more sophisticated virtual realities, nanobots in humans, human microchip implants, more high end cars and levitating trains. These are being built right now. What I'd like to see is something totally new, a hologram technology to replace television. It would be cool to watch in your living room without a TV screen and instead something like a projector that will be able to project holographic pictures in your room just like what we see in movies and 3DS games. lol

Level 5

Location hidden

#73414 Jan 31, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Maat the questions are directed to HG. Holy Ghost.
Yes, i know, but your answer and chararter are infintely more interesting than Holy Ghost's.
So i'm with Kittenkoder on this one.

PEACE
That's usually the opening of hostilities.
...kekkai (barrier magic) users needed, pronto.

Level 5

Location hidden

#73415 Jan 31, 2013
Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
We already have that technology to get to Mars. I see the future in artificial intelligence such as more elaborate human droids, more sophisticated virtual realities, nanobots in humans, human microchip implants, more high end cars and levitating trains. These are being built right now. What I'd like to see is something totally new, a hologram technology to replace television. It would be cool to watch in your living room without a TV screen and instead something like a projector that will be able to project holographic pictures in your room just like what we see in movies and 3DS games. lol
Some germans allready built that, and a bigger version was used in some concerts, to project the singer that when finished fell apart in cubes. But it can't abide people getting up for a cuppa. So you would still end up with a seperate space thus, to get that good projection.

Location hidden

#73416 Jan 31, 2013
MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, i know, but your answer and chararter are infintely more interesting than Holy Ghost's.
So i'm with Kittenkoder on this one.

PEACE
That's usually the opening of hostilities.
...kekkai (barrier magic) users needed, pronto.
&au toplay=1

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

#73417 Jan 31, 2013
MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>Some germans allready built that, and a bigger version was used in some concerts, to project the singer that when finished fell apart in cubes. But it can't abide people getting up for a cuppa. So you would still end up with a seperate space thus, to get that good projection.
Have you seen Gorillaz liver performances? They employ holographic technology in many of the stages that are capable of supporting the equipment for it. It's awesome.

This is the most well known performance:

“what we think we become”

Level 5

Since: Aug 11

above and beyond

#73418 Jan 31, 2013
MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>Some germans allready built that, and a bigger version was used in some concerts, to project the singer that when finished fell apart in cubes. But it can't abide people getting up for a cuppa. So you would still end up with a seperate space thus, to get that good projection.
Just like the movie Simone with Al Pachino?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pass-the-Buck 4 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1
NFL Football (Jul '10) 6 min dragoon70056 1,489
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 8 min Uh CIem 28,635
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 9 min Mister_ E 21,204
Official: Oklahoma beheading suspect a bit 'weird' 12 min Denny CranesPlace 24
Uh Clem 13 min Weird 0ne 2 117
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 14 min Hoosier Hillbilly 17,374
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 51 min Mister_ E 6,335
Cows Really Don't Like Cowbells, Study Finds 1 hr Go Blue Forever 45
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Wolftracks 147,579