Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story
anonymous

Franklin, PA

#72965 Jan 29, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Go through your own shit you call a post.
Charles, It's not that your bark is worse than your bite. It's that you're like a 20 year old toothless mutt who's out to gum everyone to death....you should have figured out by now that when others talk about "your bite", it's more about your odor then your teeth.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#72966 Jan 29, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>It's Systems Cycles and Patterns theory and it has not been refuted yet! We are talking real science here, so why don't anyone care?
Cuz no-one's refuted the Cosmic Sheep of dimension Zog either.

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

#72967 Jan 29, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>It's Systems Cycles and Patterns theory and it has not been refuted yet! We are talking real science here, so why don't anyone care?
Because SCP is not a scientific theory. Instead, it is your private little philosophy that answers NOTHING.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#72968 Jan 29, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
No one cares because you aren't talking "real science" here.

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#72969 Jan 29, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
Hmmm... Yeah. Have anything without a religious agenda?
Langoliers wrote:
I have also seen a program on PBS on this find. So there is a DVD on it.
Simcha Jacobovici?
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

#72970 Jan 29, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
No one cares because you aren't talking "real science" here.
It has withstood the scientific method and it will also stand the test of time, like it or not!

Level 8

Seffner, FL

#72971 Jan 29, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler believed the Germans were the master what,builders ,no , thinkers, no,fishermen no...oh yeah the master race! Maybe you've heard of that.
Right over you head, huh? Do you need me to explain this in monosyllabic words?

Level 8

Seffner, FL

#72972 Jan 29, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
So far, I have been as unimpressed with you as I have with KOB, MattedHair, FreeService, marksmonkey, Shoo Bee and that weirdo the underwear whisperer. And lest I forget "god himself-absorbed."
Hilarious!

Level 8

Seffner, FL

#72973 Jan 29, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
Hitler was definitely not an atheist, nor did he believe the theory of evolution. Darwin's and related works were on the burn list.
True enough:

http://speccoll.library.arizona.edu/exhibits/...

Level 8

Seffner, FL

#72974 Jan 29, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
Well true to form you don't know what the hell your talking about .Hitler even had a list of where the races were on the scale.Number one were the Aryans, 2. were the nordic type peoples, whites in general , then the asians with, followed by colors,blacks then jews.Hitler didn't give a shit about the church or christians,ask Dietrich Bonhoffer.
That's racism. Not evolution.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#72975 Jan 29, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>It has withstood the scientific method and it will also stand the test of time, like it or not!
2 years is not a "test of time," and if you had gone through the scientific method for testing you'd ad least have evidence to present instead of "just because I say it's like this." So no, you have not.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

#72976 Jan 29, 2013
If a vision is true and right it will be good 100 years from the time it was conceived or as long as time goes on. You know something is good when it is good every time it is heard.
anonymous

Franklin, PA

#72977 Jan 29, 2013
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
That's racism. Not evolution.
That's spin doctoring.

Of course, Hitler invoked the theory of Evolution in a bigoted fashion, just like he invoked Christianity in a bigoted fashion. Was either case an acceptable example of the disciplines required by either perspective? Not at all.

Just goes to show, the rabble will give credibility to any theory that sends table scraps their way. Yep! For the most part, the scientists and the clergy both knew to keep their mouths SHUT in Hitler's Germany. We don't do that here though. ;)

Orlando

#72978 Jan 29, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
It's not a theory.

It's not a hypothesis.

It's not even science.

It's your own PRIVATE, LITTLE PHILOSOPHY.
bohart

Newport, TN

#72979 Jan 29, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
Blowhard looks like the perfect Republican. Sadly they seem to have decided to stop going after intelligent people and now seem to be trying to recruit idiots.
Whats your e- mail address and phone number , you'll fill the idiot quota all by yourself.
bohart

Newport, TN

#72980 Jan 29, 2013
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
Right over you head, huh? Do you need me to explain this in monosyllabic words?
Mikey pissing on yourself since 1949 and still can't figure out why your legs wet.

Orlando

#72981 Jan 29, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
If a vision is true and right it will be good 100 years from the time it was conceived or as long as time goes on. You know something is good when it is good every time it is heard.
If that is the case, then why is it that the ONLY PLACE SCP is being referred to is a tiny, little corner of Topix?

You would expect to see it on the cover of "Scientific American".

Or, more likely on an "Answers in Genesis", or similar Creationist website (which themselves carry a load of BS, so your NON-theory would fit nicely therein!).

Perhaps you can have your Mom get you some construction paper and some crayons and you can 'publish' your 'theory' yourself!

Maybe your Mom will even put it up on the refrigerator!

Level 8

Seffner, FL

#72982 Jan 29, 2013
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
That's spin doctoring.
Of course, Hitler invoked the theory of Evolution in a bigoted fashion, just like he invoked Christianity in a bigoted fashion. Was either case an acceptable example of the disciplines required by either perspective? Not at all.
Just goes to show, the rabble will give credibility to any theory that sends table scraps their way. Yep! For the most part, the scientists and the clergy both knew to keep their mouths SHUT in Hitler's Germany. We don't do that here though. ;)
Hitler was, without question, an evil bastard that misappropriated many things for his twisted agenda. But Darwin wasn't one of them.

Once again:
http://speccoll.library.arizona.edu/exhibits/...

"6. Writings of a philosophical and social nature whose content deals with the false scientific enlightenment of primitive Darwinism and Monism."

That not spin. That's fact.

Level 8

Seffner, FL

#72983 Jan 29, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
Mikey pissing on yourself since 1949 and still can't figure out why your legs wet.
Thanks for an accurate measurement of your intelligence and education.
anonymous

Franklin, PA

#72984 Jan 29, 2013
Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a theory.
It's not a hypothesis.
It's not even science.
It's your own PRIVATE, LITTLE PHILOSOPHY.
He's already played with the waves in water. He then moved over to rock for some reason. I'm betting that his next Megaman villain theme will be about Bass and Treble. FREESERVANT doesn't like to stray too far from the "wave" theory of God.....waving goodbye doesn't seem to help though.

Perhaps, with a little coordination, we can introduce him to the "spud" theory of God. He can then try to work out the harmonics behind the average Idaho Russet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The BIZARRE reasons why men rape in India 2 min Humhainna 1,087
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 4 min _hellbilly_ 320
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 5 min Look at the 3,984
unjumble - jumble 6 letter words 9 min Hoosier Hillbilly 5
last word/first word. (Apr '12) 14 min Hoosier Hillbilly 5,159
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 15 min wichita-rick 152,513
"2" TWO word FUN game*** (Mar '13) 21 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1,279
Is it possible to....... 3 hr CJ Rocker 578
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 4 hr Mega Monster 7,582
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 4 hr Sarah 25,711