Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Comments (Page 3,428)

Showing posts 68,541 - 68,560 of105,873
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
God Himself

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

The Dude wrote:
I also note your use of "religitard", as if that's my opinion of theists...
No.

I tend to do that sometimes.

If you noticed, I have even posted as "The Pencil Dick" every now and again.

I do those things for the sake of trolls, who for some reason think that calling religious people names should have some efficacy in refuting an argument.

I do that to show them that name calling is futile, I can do it to myself and feel no pain.
God Himself

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
No, my existence is not self evident. Evidence of my existence includes, but is not limited to:
1. I can be touched.
2. I can be seen.
3. I can be tasted.
4. I can be smelled.
5. I can post responses to people.
6. I can be heard.
You need to learn what evidence is.
Right. I agree.

Now tell me; where is the evidence for "dark matter" that meets the criteria you have provided here?
God Himself

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>YES, In my view you are correct. Change and movement of matter can be gauged or viewed and given estimated pace in most instances by man made instruments.
I like where you seem to be going with that. hehehehehehe :)
God Himself

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Nihilus Arterius wrote:
Evolution and Creation are both right in my opinion. Through science we can see how God did it.
I agree.

Please dont sue me if I use this post in my arguments ;)

Level 2

Since: Mar 09

Statesville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Show me your evidence, how non humans evolved into human form?
Be clear in your explanation, because i have not gotten a sincere answer from any one.
They're cvaqlled mutations MORON...it's why we HUMANS look different..why we ALL have DIFFERENT genetics...keep flapping your arms...YAHWEH is still a myth...always has been...always will be...like ALL Of them...just becuase you fail miserably at looking outside your VERY SMALL world, makes not one bit of difference...nobody carse that you are the petualant "I don't believe it" guy makes not ONE person sway toward your UNORIGINAL foot-stomping...68K+ postsin this forum and you fundiots still haven't gone betond "...my bible says..." Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...when you have even modernized to a 10th century argument you'll let us know...though science will keep CURING your illness, allowing electricity to flow...printing your bibles, etc, etc...dogmatic religious thinking is herd-mentality at its best...when ya gonna slay some neighboring villagers who don't believe like you? I'll warn the cops another deranged religious lunatic is on the prowl...but, don't fret, lots of SAVED folks in prison..ROFLMAO...you'll fit in nicely: stupid, loud-mouthed, substanceless and VERY UNEDUCATED...ALL lifeforms have DNA...mutations are the engine...try reading about it...for ONCE in your life be an HONEST Xian and READ like so many of your fellow, normal, science-LOVING brethren...or are you just another Fred Phelps?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutations

Level 2

Statesville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
So any religious cult is called a religious cult, because its based on religious idea...but a science cult that is based on scientific ideas is called what?....whatever you want to call it? It's a science cult plain and simple. You can't change the standard just because you don't like the implications.
No, moron, a cult, has a LEADER, a dogma, a set of RITULAS based in religion...a central tenet which that LEADER demands be followed(like Moses, Jesus, MOhammed..all Abrahamic CULTS)...science, has no leader, no rituals, nothing that DEMANDS obedience to this cult, etc, etc...though 1000s of religious cultists are proud, productive scientists...don't try to expand or redefine a word to shoehorn your crap into...WE AREN'T cult followers, fool...much to your chagrin...science is a cult like invisible is a color...watching yet another FUNDIOT go down in flames is just too boring at this point....why not try the CREATION SCIENCE stuff..at least you'll have some info that can be discussed...then summarily smote...LOL

Level 2

Statesville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't know reality if it bit ya on the ass...
Oh no...was that another philosophical comment?
Well, I'll type real slow for ya next time, so maybe it won't go over your head.
Deflection from an idiot never impressed me much...move along child, adults doing REAL work here...and how does typing slowly translate to the internet, moron? I'm READING after you have posted...not WATCHING you...man-alive, you're f`cking dense...here..try this, junior: Hey Gator your going to hell, and Yahweh will torture you, and you'll burn forever, so HA!

Thbat's what the kids like to say today, right?!?!?ROFLMAO

IGNORANCE OF REALITY IS NO EXCUSE FOR BEING AN IDIOT...though your lack of eduction certainly explains quite a bit...now tell me exactly how many HUMANS Died when Yahweh throw a hissy fit and "flooded" the world? And do show your work...wouldn't want you to cheat on this one, too.

Level 2

Statesville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Evolutionist on this thread, seem to be infatuated with killing...that seems to be the only bible verses that they are willing to reference.
Becuase those are the ones YOU DENY...Yahweh was a death-obsessed, cry-baby...READ THE WHOLE BOOK...not just the fluffy parts...want some berses? Nah, didn't think so...DENIAL, DENIAL , DENIAL...won't change the fact that Yahweh, according tou YOUR OWN BOOK was the FIRST mass murderer, abotionist, misogynists, slave master, etc, etc...need proof? lemme know...I'll be glad to show youin your OWN book...

ROFLMAOLOLOL, I just love to watch the twisting, denials, and ear-plugging from the apologists...GET SOME NEW MATERIAL

Level 2

Statesville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text>So many questions. In summary, lets learn to respect every ones beliefs( faiths) and traditions.
What brought me to topix, was the way atheist were/ are speaking against God, Jesus and the Christians.
That actually is a sceptical attitude.
And you're not skeptical about the Roman Gods, Norse gods, Meso-American gods, far- East gods, etc, etc? Bwahahaha...you're an atheist in denial...always running your motuh from a cult-memeber point-of view...sounds arrogant, self-centered...oh wait...a Xian who thinks they have the answers...I almost forgot how you folks turn of the brain before you cut n paste...I respect no faith that kills, endorses torture, and threatens bodily harm to those with a different system of beliefs...you just LIED...see you in hell...I learned that in Catholic School

Level 2

Statesville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> When you are tired of speaking to your self, let me know.
When you are tired of PREACHING...well, you know the rest

Level 2

Statesville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Do you really understand grammar? No one can create YAHWEH, because he is God almighty.
You aren't calling out someone's grammar are you? LOL...hilarious...and Yahweh was CREATED by the Hebrews...your denials, assertions and cultist mentality do NOTHING to change that...you are simply another troll- among the 100s that have tried the same tact to EPIC FAILURE...go back to posts from YEARS Agao, and you;ll see the same, lame, non-evidenced, assertions about Yahweh...Zzzzzzzzzzz...claimin g that Nothing-oops except YOUR deity- can come from nothing; the "I" have seen nothing argument; you fools have finally droped the "Darwin deathbed confession"; now the tact is to co-opt all other religions?!?! That's DEISM, you fool, not XIanity...and don't think for a MINUTE that the 3K+ denominations exist becuase you all beleive the same thing...YOU DON'T...that's why you killed each other for CENTURIES, and still do it today...LOL

Level 2

Statesville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
I made that point before...Time is a man made construct to measure change.It only exists as a concept...but not in nature.
No kidding...science calls it a FRAME OF REFERENCE, dumbass...EVRYTHING has a frame of reference...without it your a flailing preacher with no boundaries to work within...sort of like you fools REDEFINING words to suit your agenda.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frame_of_referen...

So transparent are the old preacher tricks...Soooooooooooo transparent and obvious...

Of course without this "MAN-MADE" construct how would the bible mean ANYTHING in reference to ETERNAL TORTURE...seems even you 'word of god' needs man-made constructs to even exist? YOUR RELIGION IS A MAN-MADE CONSTRUCT, dummy...Duuuuuuh...think before you- err- sorry, forgot who I was addressing...tell me how you would describe your deity with these man-made consturcts...prior to language/communication, how ever did Yahweh reveal itself?

Level 2

Statesville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text>Again, if there is a no evidence of a creator, why do we create or give birth?
You can not rule out that possibility.
Without eveidence WE ALL RULE IT OUT...just like YOU can't rule out a unicorn farting rainbows which created your creator...or are we going to hear more EXCEPTIONS to rules of the universe...your god is the core of ignorance which grows smaller every day as science PROVES, through a rigorous, DEFINED process how much we DO know...being stupid is no excuse...it may be a reason for your lack of intelligence on the subject matter, but not an excuse...your inability to understand the subject matter, is a reason, not an exucse for your posts...your assertions without evidence- as Kitty has pointed out AD NAUSEUM- are EXCUSES..your lack of formal eductaion in the subject matter is REASON for your dimwittedness...and there IS NO EXCUSE FOR THAT...DUMB is a DUMB DOES.

Level 2

Statesville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Christians do worship the supreme God through Jesus Christ-the saviour.
God is supreme.
They worship YAHWEH...it says so RIGHT IN THE BIBLE, fool...you're a deist and didn;t even know it...LOL...Yahweeh will get you for thaty.

God is a title...ALL GODS have names...even the one in the BIBLE...and that nbame is YAHWEH...despite your goal post movement...AGAIN...ZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZzzzzzzzzzz...Boooooooooooo oooooring

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Chimney1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Even Jesus is not archaeologically verified!
Is David? No.
Solomon? No.
Saul? No.
Moses?
Joseph?
Even archaeeological evidence of places is not proof of the existence of these characters.
Some of them, or something like some of them, probably lived.
And when we go back further in time...through Moses, and then back to the mythical pre-Israelite times of supposed Abraham, Noah, or Methuselah, or Adam... then its pure myth as far as any relation to archaeological facts or fact of ANY kind can be gleaned. Its about as reliable as the Iliad of Homer.
According to you, the fact that Troy was found to exist proves that Achilles really was the son of the river goddess Thetis.
False research...

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

socci wrote:
<quoted text>
You are either lazy or a liar, which is it?
All the historians of the time record Jesus:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_J...
King David's palace discovered:
http://alltheinternet.net/...
Egypt's canal of Joseph:
"Bahr Yussef (Canal of Joseph) The Bahr Yussef is believed to have been built under the Israelite patriarch Joseph when he was vizier for Thutmosis III."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bahr_Yussef
The apostle Paul founded the churches at Rome and Cetls who wrote the books of Romans and Galatians,(not the catholic church).
Quite educative. May God bless you...

“what we think we become”

Level 5

Since: Aug 11

above and beyond

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>As soon as your telekinetic abilities pass the scientific method then the claims will be taken seriously.
Anybody who doubt this is utterly ignorant. I don't give a hoot about your scientific method. Why? Because the method is bounded. It does not transcend anything outside of science. And because of that you guys will continue to have limited knowledge of everything about life. You can put a smirk on your face and learn everything about evolution so that you can pretend to be smart and ridicule God believers while I continue to hone my skills and enjoy the game in this dimension which you have no access to other than the Internet. You're lucky I'm even here. Because none of you will matter if it wasn't for me. So I suggest you take this seriously or else...see ya! I have better things to do! LOL.

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to find some better sources. The claim of one Archaeologist does not mean they found David's Palace. From an article on finding the palace:
[quote]Other scholars are skeptical that the foundation walls discovered by the archaeologist, Eilat Mazar, are David's palace. But they acknowledge that what she has uncovered is rare and important: a major public building from around the 10th century B.C.,[/quote]
So they may have found David's Palace. I won't go into the flaws on the Historicity of Jesus, who probably was a real person. But that does not mean he did any miracles at all.
Loser and liar.
You have no clue.
You can never the bible book which is a strong source of history.

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

socci wrote:
<quoted text>
You are either lazy or a liar, which is it?
All the historians of the time record Jesus:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_J...
King David's palace discovered:
http://alltheinternet.net/...
Egypt's canal of Joseph:
"Bahr Yussef (Canal of Joseph) The Bahr Yussef is believed to have been built under the Israelite patriarch Joseph when he was vizier for Thutmosis III."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bahr_Yussef
The apostle Paul founded the churches at Rome and Cetls who wrote the books of Romans and Galatians,(not the catholic church).
May the almighty God, bless and reward you in Jesus name, amen!
These actually will silence those big mouths and liars.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Quite educative. May God bless you...
And except for the historicity of Jesus, please note no archaeologists involved. No points were made, and a rather weak one with Jesus.

The claim that King David's palace was found was not substantiated. All that was found was an unknown large building of about the right age. One archaeologist said it was Dave's place, others have their doubts. Joe's creek is no big shakes. It is not mentioned in the Bible and Joe is a more common Bible name than almost any other. What was the name of Jesus' father? Joe. What is the first name of a terrorist if it is not Mohammed or Ali? Joe.

He served up some pretty weak sauce there and you claimed it was educative.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 68,541 - 68,560 of105,873
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••