Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

“what we think we become”

Level 5

Since: Aug 11

above and beyond

#72715 Jan 27, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
But....god didn't do it.
And no man wouldn't be able to do it either.

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#72716 Jan 27, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no cause. The reason being there is no particular event that precedes it to cause the phenomena. This is normal in quantum physics, though it is counter-intuitive. But there's no violation of energy conservation laws as the positive particle is counter-balanced by the negative. So far all scientific research demonstrates quantum physics to be correct.
Dodge.
You have not addressed or answered the question.
Like i said, science have no answer in Godly matters.

Level 2

Location hidden

#72717 Jan 27, 2013
xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
people in asia wopship buddha as a god every day. Along with other buddhist deities.
Thanks for those wonderful piece of information. God bless!

Level 2

Location hidden

#72718 Jan 27, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, abiogenesis. That doesn't necessarily mean that Goddidit.
How?
And who did it?

Level 2

Location hidden

#72719 Jan 27, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
On the contrary, I've demonstrated it. You have not addressed it. It stands until you do.
Foul!
You are a liar.

Level 5

above and beyond

#72720 Jan 27, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Simply a natural occurrence. However it may seem like magic to the incredulous.
What makes you think a natural occurrence does not need any outside or external factors to bring about the natural processes?

Level 2

Location hidden

#72721 Jan 27, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Simply a natural occurrence. However it may seem like magic to the incredulous.
Poor liar!
What brought about the natural occurrence?

Level 5

above and beyond

#72722 Jan 27, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
And here I thought Bill Gates was an atheist.
Oh darn, he would've saved us from original sin. We know how much he can't stand the sight of an Apple. lol

Level 2

Location hidden

#72723 Jan 27, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
I have lots of evidence it's called " The Bible".
Too bad, Lan. He/ she is too blind to see that.
Alien Outlaw

Kansas City, MO

#72724 Jan 27, 2013
Nihilus Arterius wrote:
Evolution and Creation are both right in my opinion. Through science we can see how God did it.
From what we have seen, our experiences are leaning us towards advanced alien beings or interstellar beings as the earth keepers and designers.Not a guy in a fable. Science will never prove it because the designers are still controlling and manipulating the human animals world....contact is not even an alien after thought. Lets go galaxy counting, bring about a billion calculators.....or so!

Level 5

above and beyond

#72725 Jan 27, 2013
Nihilus Arterius wrote:
Evolution and Creation are both right in my opinion. Through science we can see how God did it.
Yes God used natural laws to make everything work as a whole system.

Level 5

above and beyond

#72726 Jan 27, 2013
Alien Outlaw wrote:
<quoted text>From what we have seen, our experiences are leaning us towards advanced alien beings or interstellar beings as the earth keepers and designers.Not a guy in a fable. Science will never prove it because the designers are still controlling and manipulating the human animals world....contact is not even an alien after thought. Lets go galaxy counting, bring about a billion calculators.....or so!
So what created the aliens?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#72728 Jan 27, 2013
Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>Yes God used natural laws to make everything work as a whole system.
Correction God created natural laws he doesn't use them. If it's done by nature then the credit goes to whom ever created nature or the laws of physics.
That would be God.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#72729 Jan 27, 2013
Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>So what created the aliens?
There is nothing in the Bible that claims earth is the only place God created life.

Level 5

above and beyond

#72730 Jan 27, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing in the Bible that claims earth is the only place God created life.
Who says aliens don't exist? I believe they have manipulated us here on this planet. We're not all products of just one handyman. lol

Level 5

above and beyond

#72731 Jan 27, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction God created natural laws he doesn't use them. If it's done by nature then the credit goes to whom ever created nature or the laws of physics.
That would be God.
He created it and used it. Just like how people create materials and use them for a purpose.
Alien Outlaw

Kansas City, MO

#72732 Jan 27, 2013
Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
So what created the aliens?
Not sure yet. Still wondering what created God? Wait, we know God was created by the minds of primitive human animals, that's a fact. Aliens dwell in the vastness of the cosmos, their exact origins are a mystery.. Probably, born somewhere out there..........by a creator hole, no doubt. Really kind of scary to think about.

Level 5

above and beyond

#72733 Jan 27, 2013
The question is what is our real purpose?

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#72734 Jan 27, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, so you fantasize about everyone who interests you? You're more of a pervert than I had originally thought.
Brian does not interest me.

Level 5

above and beyond

#72735 Jan 27, 2013
Alien Outlaw wrote:
<quoted text>Not sure yet. Still wondering what created God? Wait, we know God was created by the minds of primitive human animals, that's a fact. Aliens dwell in the vastness of the cosmos, their exact origins are a mystery.. Probably, born somewhere out there..........by a creator hole, no doubt. Really kind of scary to think about.
It would take a God to know what created God. As humans we can only understand how it's like to be humans and what we are capable of. So we don't have to worry about something beyond our comprehension.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 6 min Mega Monster 7,614
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 19 min Doug77 30,005
For Dear FlowerChild (Dec '07) 23 min Will Dockery 24,120
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 29 min Doug77 2,963
Cosmic Christmas poetry 31 min Will Dockery 1
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 39 min Santa 25,747
Old TV shows what's your favorite? 44 min Crazy Beautiful 14
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 52 min Crazy Beautiful 152,542
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 5 hr X Crypsis X 336
Strange new fish discovered at record-breaking ... 8 hr Concerned_Citizen 3
More from around the web