Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Comments (Page 3,418)

Showing posts 68,341 - 68,360 of111,944
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Reality and fiction are two different concept.
Harry Porter is a fictional book and a comic unlike the bible, archaeology has confirmed many biblical places people thought, never existed unlike Harry Porter. Zeus is a Greek or Roman deity or god.
Harry Potter and all comic books contain real places, people, and things. Their content is about the same percentage of confirmed people, places, and things as your bible, many of them contain more than your bible has.

Why do you deny the existence of Zeus? If he winds up being the one true god, you're in trouble. Or Cthulhu, or Ra, or Anpu, or Bastet, or Thor .... you've pissed off a lot of gods.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Dreaming again.
Thank you for admitting that's what you're doing.

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

alan wrote:
<quoted text>God is a fictional character in a book...nothing more! Unless, there is a slight mental psychosis. Gont get me wrong, its a good read. Best fiction, fantasy I ever read!
That is how far your low mentality can take you to. Liar!

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
You have that backwards. It is up to you to prove the existence of a god. Logic is not one of your strong points, is it?
You just talking to yourself.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> That is how far your low mentality can take you to. Liar!
You have not provided any evidence that your god is real, so it is you who is a liar, not Alan.

“what we think we become”

Level 5

Since: Aug 11

above and beyond

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have sexual fantasies at all.
A pervert is someone who thinks everything is about sex, which is what you have demonstrated, everything to you is about sex and you project your inability to segregate sexual content from any activity onto other people, that is why you cannot even acknowledge that people can be asexual, it would make you face the fact that you are a pervert.
LOL! If you think my sexuality isn't healthy, I don't know what is. You are the one who called something mental masterbation. You are making me sick.
alan

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> That is how far your low mentality can take you to. Liar!
Liar? Im not the one that told you God was a real person/being. I am telling the truth. All those galaxies out in the cosmos hold all the answers.

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not evidence of a creator, and we're exploring how the universe can happen through natural means. We don't know yet. You pretend to know and lie about knowing simply by stating that "the universe is evidence of a creator."
You have answered the question, you don't know. Liar!

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
We know what you believe. Too bad you have no evidence backing up your statement. Worse yet, all of the existing evidence supports evolution. What is an idiot to do?
Likewise.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! If you think my sexuality isn't healthy, I don't know what is. You are the one who called something mental masterbation. You are making me sick.
No, you are becoming sick because I am showing that your perversion is your own. Desiring sex is not unhealthy, but being as obsessed with it as you, and many christians, are is unhealthy. You are so obsessed with it you have to know everyone's business in dealing with it and cannot accept that which is different from you. This is a psychosis, and a very unhealthy one that often leads to abuse or even murder. You should have your brain examined to locate the improper functions so you can be treated for your dangerous psychosis.

I hope you get the help you need.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text>You have answered the question, you don't know. Liar!
Saying "I don't know" is a lie to you? Your morality is very backwards.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Reality and fiction are two different concept.
Harry Porter is a fictional book and a comic unlike the bible, archaeology has confirmed many biblical places people thought, never existed unlike Harry Porter. Zeus is a Greek or Roman deity or god.
Many places in Harry Potter have been confirmed to be real too. England, London, even certain railroad depots. Just because a few places in the Bible can be shown to have existed does very little to give the book any credence.

Spiderman is real too according to the standards you have just given.

That does not say too much for your evidence.

“what we think we become”

Level 5

Since: Aug 11

above and beyond

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you are becoming sick because I am showing that your perversion is your own. Desiring sex is not unhealthy, but being as obsessed with it as you, and many christians, are is unhealthy. You are so obsessed with it you have to know everyone's business in dealing with it and cannot accept that which is different from you. This is a psychosis, and a very unhealthy one that often leads to abuse or even murder. You should have your brain examined to locate the improper functions so you can be treated for your dangerous psychosis.
I hope you get the help you need.
Yah, don't flatter yourself. Just stop lying to yourself because no one else can save you. SEE YA!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>Existence of a God would be evidence of a God. Existence of the universe is evidence only of the universe.
Yup

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah, don't flatter yourself. Just stop lying to yourself because no one else can save you. SEE YA!
I don't need saving, but those close to you should be worried for their own safety.

“Somewhere in time...”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Buddha is not worshipped. He is a guide, not a deity.
https://www.google.com/search...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. No one's existence is self evident, because that's not how evidence works.
Did you ever hear of

I think therefore I am?

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Then what do you call those of us who have no desire or sexual attraction?
Asexual is what scientists call it, often it's paired with an aversion to sex of any sort. It is a genetic trait, a fallback to the original traits in the animal kingdom since asexual reproduction is the most common and oldest form or reproduction the trait is ingrained into every animal's DNA, and it's not difficult to comprehend why it would appear in even species that reproduce sexually. Your denial of these facts demonstrates that you are a pervert who just wants everyone to be like you, so much that you are willing to deny reality itself.
Fantasizing about Brian is not asexual behavior.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have sexual fantasies at all.
Liar. You, wearing a dress, proves otherwise.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever hear of
I think therefore I am?
Which was a philosophical colloquial ... nothing more. It proves nothing but it does assume that self awareness is attributed to intellect, which we know is a false equivocation.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 68,341 - 68,360 of111,944
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••