Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Comments (Page 3,416)

Showing posts 68,301 - 68,320 of111,637
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
Humans cannot reproduce asexually even hermaphrodites. Are we earthworms?
It doesn't mean that there cannot be asexual humans, only that we cannot produce in such a way. You need to stop thinking everything is how you want it to be and start learning something for a change. Remaining as ignorant as you are is not an endearing quality, it's pathetic.

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Anybody who believes in Karma believes in the supernatural.
Thanks for that wonderful piece.
You are the best.
" The Law Of Retribution or Karma "...

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> You can go on and on but the truth is that, the evidence of God is as strong as a metal steel or a rock.
Then why don't you actually provide the evidence instead of ignoring the requests for it? Where is this "strong" evidence?

“what we think we become”

Level 5

Since: Aug 11

above and beyond

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Biologically there can be asexuals, and the trait is not isolated but is likely genetic. I made no assertions regarding how or why, but I am asexual. Meh, I fail to see how the why or how is important to a layperson such as yourself.
I don't agree that asexuality is a "sexual" orientation. That's an oxymoron. People who do not engage in sexual activity are not asexuals. They probably have a disability or disorder such as ED, or psychological condition such as autism or whatnot, that causes them to be, it's not a sexual orientation, it's not a gender. It's a made up concept.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Sound like the bird.
Evolution like i said actually means change or metamorphosis, but evolution from non-human to human, is a farce...
So you're saying that all the fossils and DNA is part of some grand conspiracy?

You are insane.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> You can go on and on but the truth is that, the evidence of God is as strong as a metal steel or a rock.
You keep on saying that.

It keeps on being untrue.

Maybe we can cut through some of the fog here: who TOLD you that the "evidence of God" was all of that?

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

alan wrote:
<quoted text>Next? archaeology has confirmed? Humans have ways of making everything seem real.A few thousand years of props and story telling, rewriting, editing sure makes a story seem real. CI think, religion is a business. The Pope is living the high life. It all started with an advanced alien being with a sense of humor. He wanted to see how far the "Ascension" would go with the simple minded humans. Bingo! It turned into the "Bible". Add, pictures, stories of fantasy, fables of many and its history. Not real, just a story made real by its believers.Let us know when this God character becomes real.
Do you understand the meaning of Theology?
The bible is an historical source of truth. Archaeology has confirmed many places recorded by the bible that people thought, never existed.
The Dead sea scrolls, and many other discoveries have put the bible above many other historical books. Be wise!!!
alan

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

My assertions.......? Sounds like you swallowed a Thesaurus. Look up "Advanced Alien Beings". Then respond.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
Cybele, why are you so concerned with other people's sexuality? Unless they are involved with unwilling partners, children, or animals it is not really any of your business.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't agree that asexuality is a "sexual" orientation. That's an oxymoron. People who do not engage in sexual activity are not asexuals. They probably have a disability or disorder such as ED, or psychological condition such as autism or whatnot, that causes them to be, it's not a sexual orientation, it's not a gender. It's a made up concept.
Then what do you call those of us who have no desire or sexual attraction?

Asexual is what scientists call it, often it's paired with an aversion to sex of any sort. It is a genetic trait, a fallback to the original traits in the animal kingdom since asexual reproduction is the most common and oldest form or reproduction the trait is ingrained into every animal's DNA, and it's not difficult to comprehend why it would appear in even species that reproduce sexually. Your denial of these facts demonstrates that you are a pervert who just wants everyone to be like you, so much that you are willing to deny reality itself.

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

alan wrote:
<quoted text>There is a God? No, CL they are the Gods of your worst daymare. The God of the Bible story(fantasy) and the Gods of the cosmos(real) are very different. When you see God and all his cronies get some pics and tell the world he has risen!
God is one and it was the Hebrews that discovered first before any tribes or nation.
Get some learning about this God.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Do you understand the meaning of Theology?
The bible is an historical source of truth. Archaeology has confirmed many places recorded by the bible that people thought, never existed.
The Dead sea scrolls, and many other discoveries have put the bible above many other historical books. Be wise!!!
Based on your assertion here, Harry Potter is real, so is Spiderman, Superman, and Wonder Woman. Your assertion also includes Cthulhu being real, as well as every other god ever written about. So why do you deny the existence of Zeus?

Level 5

above and beyond

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't mean that there cannot be asexual humans, only that we cannot produce in such a way. You need to stop thinking everything is how you want it to be and start learning something for a change. Remaining as ignorant as you are is not an endearing quality, it's pathetic.
Do you find anybody attractive? If you do, then you are not asexual.

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
I have made no assertions.
Lol
Ok, show me your evidence disproving the existence of a God.
phaines

Big Bear Lake, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
a human hermaphrodite "probabily" cant reproduce asexualy ...

not impossable .. but not probable ...

Level 5

above and beyond

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Then what do you call those of us who have no desire or sexual attraction?
Asexual is what scientists call it, often it's paired with an aversion to sex of any sort. It is a genetic trait, a fallback to the original traits in the animal kingdom since asexual reproduction is the most common and oldest form or reproduction the trait is ingrained into every animal's DNA, and it's not difficult to comprehend why it would appear in even species that reproduce sexually. Your denial of these facts demonstrates that you are a pervert who just wants everyone to be like you, so much that you are willing to deny reality itself.
You are in complete denial. What's up with the long hair, the dark red lip stick and black top? You surely know how to make yourself look attractive. lol

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you find anybody attractive? If you do, then you are not asexual.
Nope. I don't find them attractive sexually at all, and the notion of such an activity makes me ill. I am, however, attracted to intellect. If a person can entertain me with intelligent conversation I enjoy having coffee with them at the local coffee shop, if not, I have no interest in knowing them offline at all.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Lol
Ok, show me your evidence disproving the existence of a God.
Doesn't work like that, until you show evidence supporting the existence of your god it is sane to dismiss your assertion of there being a god as nothing more than wishful thinking or mythology.

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why don't you actually provide the evidence instead of ignoring the requests for it? Where is this "strong" evidence?
I repeat, the universe or the earth in addition to other planetary bodies plus the solar system, are a sure indication that a creator is at work if not, how do they came up?
What brought them into existence?
alan

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> God is one and it was the Hebrews that discovered first before any tribes or nation.
Get some learning about this God.
God is a fictional character in a book...nothing more! Unless, there is a slight mental psychosis. Gont get me wrong, its a good read. Best fiction, fantasy I ever read!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 68,301 - 68,320 of111,637
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••