Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.
Comments
68,301 - 68,320 of 112,980 Comments Last updated 35 min ago

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you find anybody attractive? If you do, then you are not asexual.
Nope. I don't find them attractive sexually at all, and the notion of such an activity makes me ill. I am, however, attracted to intellect. If a person can entertain me with intelligent conversation I enjoy having coffee with them at the local coffee shop, if not, I have no interest in knowing them offline at all.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Lol
Ok, show me your evidence disproving the existence of a God.
Doesn't work like that, until you show evidence supporting the existence of your god it is sane to dismiss your assertion of there being a god as nothing more than wishful thinking or mythology.

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why don't you actually provide the evidence instead of ignoring the requests for it? Where is this "strong" evidence?
I repeat, the universe or the earth in addition to other planetary bodies plus the solar system, are a sure indication that a creator is at work if not, how do they came up?
What brought them into existence?
alan

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> God is one and it was the Hebrews that discovered first before any tribes or nation.
Get some learning about this God.
God is a fictional character in a book...nothing more! Unless, there is a slight mental psychosis. Gont get me wrong, its a good read. Best fiction, fantasy I ever read!

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Lol
Ok, show me your evidence disproving the existence of a God.
You have that backwards. It is up to you to prove the existence of a god. Logic is not one of your strong points, is it?

“what we think we become”

Level 5

Since: Aug 11

above and beyond

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Cybele, why are you so concerned with other people's sexuality? Unless they are involved with unwilling partners, children, or animals it is not really any of your business.
I don't care what people's sexual preference is. He/she just keeps telling me I don't have evidence for my 'assertion' that he/she is not female.

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying that all the fossils and DNA is part of some grand conspiracy?
You are insane.
I repeat, Non human evolution to human, is a farce.

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>You keep on saying that.
It keeps on being untrue.
Maybe we can cut through some of the fog here: who TOLD you that the "evidence of God" was all of that?
My eyes, brain, reasoning and what have you.
The universe, galaxies and the constellations are some of the sure evidence of a creator, because some one must have put them there...

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
You are in complete denial. What's up with the long hair, the dark red lip stick and black top? You surely know how to make yourself look attractive. lol
Um, explain to me why your opinion of how I look matters if I am asexual? Do you still not get the whole concept of someone who doesn't like having sex? Why can't you stop projecting your perversion onto others for five minutes?

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> I repeat, the universe or the earth in addition to other planetary bodies plus the solar system, are a sure indication that a creator is at work if not, how do they came up?
What brought them into existence?
That's not evidence of a creator, and we're exploring how the universe can happen through natural means. We don't know yet. You pretend to know and lie about knowing simply by stating that "the universe is evidence of a creator."

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care what people's sexual preference is. He/she just keeps telling me I don't have evidence for my 'assertion' that he/she is not female.
But you do not have any evidence at all. If you do, why do you not present it? Making assertions without evidence is lying, and I don't like you liars at all, liars make me sick to my stomach as much as the thought of exchanging bodily fluids.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> I repeat, Non human evolution to human, is a farce.
We know what you believe. Too bad you have no evidence backing up your statement. Worse yet, all of the existing evidence supports evolution. What is an idiot to do?

“what we think we become”

Level 5

Since: Aug 11

above and beyond

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, explain to me why your opinion of how I look matters if I am asexual? Do you still not get the whole concept of someone who doesn't like having sex? Why can't you stop projecting your perversion onto others for five minutes?
Define "pervert." I don't have any abnormal sexual fantasies like you.

Level 5

Taizhou, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Charles Idemi wrote:
I repeat...
Boy, do you ever!

Level 5

Taizhou, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

I wrote:
Are you satisfied, or are you going to move the goalpost?

Charles Idema wrote:
From your post, the said liar was never a christian. Christians always follow the tenets and precepts of the bible.

Sorry, I thought you said that the Pastafarians didnít have a holy book that talked about their god.
So I told you about their holy book that talked about their god.
So why are you now debating whether Henderson is a Christian or not?
I never heard anybody say that Henderson WAS a Christian.

If I try to discuss the human brain with you, you change the subject.
If I try to discuss the FSM scripture with you, you change the subject.
I might be willing to discuss any subject you want to discuss,
but one subject at a time! Please!

Level 5

Taizhou, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Charles Idemi wrote:
The bible is real due to the fact that, archaeology has confirmed most of its stories.
Thatís inductive reasoning.
You canít get conclusive evidence from inductive reasoning,
but only from deductive reasoning.

Level 5

Taizhou, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

The Dude wrote:
... the theory of evolution makes NO theological claims. It does NOT say whether or not (a) God was involved. Hence why both atheists and Christians accept evolution.

Charles Idemi wrote:
You are the dishonest one here. No evidence to date, disproving God.
All christians worldwide will never agree with you that, God does not exist.

Who said anything about disproving God?
The Dude clearly stated that Evolutionary theory says nothing about God, pro or con.
Do you even read the messages which you respond to?

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on your assertion here, Harry Potter is real, so is Spiderman, Superman, and Wonder Woman. Your assertion also includes Cthulhu being real, as well as every other god ever written about. So why do you deny the existence of Zeus?
Reality and fiction are two different concept.
Harry Porter is a fictional book and a comic unlike the bible, archaeology has confirmed many biblical places people thought, never existed unlike Harry Porter. Zeus is a Greek or Roman deity or god.

Level 5

Taizhou, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Charles Idemi wrote:
I do not subscribe to guesses and projections.
You chose Christianity out of all the religions in the world.
That was a guess, wasnít it?

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> My eyes, brain, reasoning and what have you.
The universe, galaxies and the constellations are some of the sure evidence of a creator, because some one must have put them there...
So you are presuming that it could not possibly happen through natural causes, in spite of us watching stars forming through natural means all the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••