Evolution vs. Creation

Jan 6, 2011 Read more: Best of New Orleans 160,065
High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Read more

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#72649 Jan 27, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
We know what you believe. Too bad you have no evidence backing up your statement. Worse yet, all of the existing evidence supports evolution. What is an idiot to do?
Likewise.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#72650 Jan 27, 2013
Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! If you think my sexuality isn't healthy, I don't know what is. You are the one who called something mental masterbation. You are making me sick.
No, you are becoming sick because I am showing that your perversion is your own. Desiring sex is not unhealthy, but being as obsessed with it as you, and many christians, are is unhealthy. You are so obsessed with it you have to know everyone's business in dealing with it and cannot accept that which is different from you. This is a psychosis, and a very unhealthy one that often leads to abuse or even murder. You should have your brain examined to locate the improper functions so you can be treated for your dangerous psychosis.

I hope you get the help you need.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

#72651 Jan 27, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text>You have answered the question, you don't know. Liar!
Saying "I don't know" is a lie to you? Your morality is very backwards.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#72652 Jan 27, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Reality and fiction are two different concept.
Harry Porter is a fictional book and a comic unlike the bible, archaeology has confirmed many biblical places people thought, never existed unlike Harry Porter. Zeus is a Greek or Roman deity or god.
Many places in Harry Potter have been confirmed to be real too. England, London, even certain railroad depots. Just because a few places in the Bible can be shown to have existed does very little to give the book any credence.

Spiderman is real too according to the standards you have just given.

That does not say too much for your evidence.

“what we think we become”

Level 5

Since: Aug 11

above and beyond

#72653 Jan 27, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you are becoming sick because I am showing that your perversion is your own. Desiring sex is not unhealthy, but being as obsessed with it as you, and many christians, are is unhealthy. You are so obsessed with it you have to know everyone's business in dealing with it and cannot accept that which is different from you. This is a psychosis, and a very unhealthy one that often leads to abuse or even murder. You should have your brain examined to locate the improper functions so you can be treated for your dangerous psychosis.
I hope you get the help you need.
Yah, don't flatter yourself. Just stop lying to yourself because no one else can save you. SEE YA!

Location hidden

#72654 Jan 27, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>Existence of a God would be evidence of a God. Existence of the universe is evidence only of the universe.
Yup

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

#72655 Jan 27, 2013
Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah, don't flatter yourself. Just stop lying to yourself because no one else can save you. SEE YA!
I don't need saving, but those close to you should be worried for their own safety.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#72656 Jan 27, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Buddha is not worshipped. He is a guide, not a deity.
https://www.google.com/search...

Location hidden

#72657 Jan 27, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. No one's existence is self evident, because that's not how evidence works.
Did you ever hear of

I think therefore I am?

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#72658 Jan 27, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Then what do you call those of us who have no desire or sexual attraction?
Asexual is what scientists call it, often it's paired with an aversion to sex of any sort. It is a genetic trait, a fallback to the original traits in the animal kingdom since asexual reproduction is the most common and oldest form or reproduction the trait is ingrained into every animal's DNA, and it's not difficult to comprehend why it would appear in even species that reproduce sexually. Your denial of these facts demonstrates that you are a pervert who just wants everyone to be like you, so much that you are willing to deny reality itself.
Fantasizing about Brian is not asexual behavior.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#72659 Jan 27, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have sexual fantasies at all.
Liar. You, wearing a dress, proves otherwise.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

#72660 Jan 27, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever hear of
I think therefore I am?
Which was a philosophical colloquial ... nothing more. It proves nothing but it does assume that self awareness is attributed to intellect, which we know is a false equivocation.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

#72661 Jan 27, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Fantasizing about Brian is not asexual behavior.
Wow, so you fantasize about everyone who interests you? You're more of a pervert than I had originally thought.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

#72662 Jan 27, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Liar. You, wearing a dress, proves otherwise.
Wow, another of your perversions brought to light. So clothing is a sexual thing to you as well? Is there anything that you don't find sexual? I worry about the people around you now.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#72663 Jan 27, 2013
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#72664 Jan 27, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever hear of
I think therefore I am?
Yup. Doesn't apply to creationists.

(evil grin)
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#72665 Jan 27, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Hell yeah!
I see you're intent on misquoting me. Have I upset you?

Good.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#72666 Jan 27, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>Nope! I know someone who can set us free and we will be free indeed.
Free to worship him in heaven or burn in hell? You have a strange notion of "freedom" Mikey.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#72667 Jan 27, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> You are a fundie for the Darwin crowd.
Lets i forget, it is the Darwin crowd that lacks the fact in Evolution debate. Waoh!
What "debate" is that? There is none. The scientific community seem to be blissfully unaware of it.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#72668 Jan 27, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Dreaming again!!!
Oh, you won't be saying that when you have to spend eternity washing all the cups and glasses for all those blessed who drink from the Holy Beer Volcano.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
motorcycle traveling stories 3 min harleyhoney 492
News fugitives-1 3 min dr-andrew-moulden 1
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 18 min Wolftracks 161,099
I Like..... (Mar '14) 24 min Princess Hey 929
Word Association (Jun '10) 24 min beatlesinafog 27,278
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 26 min beatlesinafog 140,036
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 36 min beatlesinafog 2,824
News Watch the bizarre moment when Scott Disick SHAV... 2 hr Old Sam 7
News NC man's obituary urges readers to reject Hilla... 3 hr Christian Taliban 15
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 4 hr Mega Monster 40,173
More from around the web