Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#72553 Jan 27, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
So your existence is not self evidence?
Existence of a God would be evidence of a God. Existence of the universe is evidence only of the universe.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#72554 Jan 27, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
So your existence is not self evidence?
Nope. No one's existence is self evident, because that's not how evidence works.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

#72555 Jan 27, 2013
Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
Shemale Gods are real. You worship them and you follow their ideology. You're just in denial.
Actually, until you present evidence to support your assertions, ay of them, you are in complete denial as well as a liar.

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#72556 Jan 27, 2013
LowellGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
But, really, if you want to get into who abuses children more...I mean, is that REALLY a dick measuring contest you think you're going to win?
Going by Nuggin's "1/10" statistics the gay males would be the winners of the most sexually abusive adopters contest.

Now go argue that point with your buttbuddy Nuggin.

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#72557 Jan 27, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you have provided no evidence, none contradicting your assertions is required. Your assertions are thereby dismissed as mythology.
Only serious debate is welcome here, so quit talking to you dck.
alan

Kansas City, MO

#72560 Jan 27, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, until you present evidence to support your assertions, ay of them, you are in complete denial as well as a liar.
I agree. Like the Bible story.

“what we think we become”

Level 5

Since: Aug 11

above and beyond

#72561 Jan 27, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, until you present evidence to support your assertions, ay of them, you are in complete denial as well as a liar.
You keep using the same arguments over and over it's really getting old.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

#72562 Jan 27, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Slavery.
Nope! I know someone who can set us free and we will be free indeed.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

#72563 Jan 27, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Only serious debate is welcome here, so quit talking to you dck.
Wait, you take your arguments seriously? Wow, mind blown, I can't fathom ever making unsupported claims or false assertions as a serious argument. So please tell us what psychotropic drug you're on, so we know not to prescribe that unless it's life or death.

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#72564 Jan 27, 2013
alan wrote:
<quoted text>Think, without questions all humans would believe the Bible story, they don't. With each discovery a million more questions arise. Don't believe everything you are told. If somebody told you its true and real its probably a lie. Humans are their own worst enemies when it come to observation and memory recall. Its funny, no humans real or imaged has come back from the dead. Yet, humans believe they either come back soon, are reincarnated, are coming back as a tree or some animal......on and on.Hell, Maryters believe when they strap a bomb to their chest and kill innocent women and children that they will go to heaven and be surrounded by pure young woman, they truely believe this garbage. L.RON Hubbard swears he will be back soon. LOL!! Human animals are no different than the plants and animals they live with on this rock There is one difference, the human animal will destroy this rock.And, the end time will happen, not because the religious godbots said it, but because all species do and will become extinct...the process is being accelerated by greed and corruption, "In God We Trust" see the threat?
The bible is real due to the fact that, archaeology has confirmed most of its stories.
We are not talking about the koran but the bible.
Next?

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

#72565 Jan 27, 2013
Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep using the same arguments over and over it's really getting old.
Then come up with something new on your end, because now you know how us atheists feel reading your garbage.

Level 5

above and beyond

#72566 Jan 27, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. No one's existence is self evident, because that's not how evidence works.
Then what is real evidence to you? Just because we can't see what's underneath you does not mean you don't have it! lol

Level 2

Location hidden

#72567 Jan 27, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Sarcasm. Difficult to detect if one is a fundie.
You are a fundie for the Darwin crowd.
Lets i forget, it is the Darwin crowd that lacks the fact in Evolution debate. Waoh!

Level 2

Location hidden

#72568 Jan 27, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
The FSM created everything with His Noodly Appendage, starting with the Earth, a mountain, some trees and a midget. And he made pasta and beer so we'd all be happy.
Dreaming again!!!

Level 5

above and beyond

#72569 Jan 27, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>Then come up with something new on your end, because now you know how us atheists feel reading your garbage.
Until you can prove you are what you claim you are we can proceed to have a real argument otherwise you are just fooling everyone here.

Level 2

Location hidden

#72570 Jan 27, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Buddha is not worshipped. He is a guide, not a deity.
Narrow!
Some Budhist sect see him as a god through the supreme God.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

#72571 Jan 27, 2013
Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
Then what is real evidence to you? Just because we can't see what's underneath you does not mean you don't have it! lol
I use the same qualifications of evidence that scientific inquiry does. Meaning it can be tested and demonstrates reliable results. Just because you want there to be something beneath you, doesn't mean there actually is.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

#72572 Jan 27, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> You are a fundie for the Darwin crowd.
Lets i forget, it is the Darwin crowd that lacks the fact in Evolution debate. Waoh!
So you're saying that all the fossils and DNA is part of some grand conspiracy?

Cookoo.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

#72573 Jan 27, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> The bible is real due to the fact that, archaeology has confirmed most of its stories.
We are not talking about the koran but the bible.
Next?
It has confirmed places and some of the people, nothing to date has confirmed any of the supernatural crap in it. Until you have evidence to support that, it's all garbage, not different than a comic book or movie.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

#72574 Jan 27, 2013
Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
Until you can prove you are what you claim you are we can proceed to have a real argument otherwise you are just fooling everyone here.
What claims have I made?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mountain Lion Spotted in Backyard 4 min Hoozie 1
The BIZARRE reasons why men rape in India 12 min girl 1,074
4 Word Game (Use Same Letter) 12 min Princess Hey 211
3 "NEW" words from last 3 letters without using... (Sep '12) 17 min Vector aka Victor... 1,580
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 18 min Princess Hey 138,332
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 24 min _hellbilly_ 232
Obama's O'complishments 30 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1
HOW LONG can you hold YOUR SEMEN ? For men only. (Mar '12) 59 min Sublime1 51
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr Sublime1 25,664
Merry Christmas Topix, Thanks For,...? 1 hr Roxie Darling 129
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr Roxie Darling 152,461
More from around the web