Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Comments (Page 3,409)

Showing posts 68,161 - 68,180 of112,800
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Alien Outlaw

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

the word me wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus..:-)
This story sounds like thousands of other ones we had heard over the years. You have photos or movies maybe? Were you using??
Give your report to MUFON, see if they can help you.
MUFON? Might as well talk to the a manikin. Humans need to realize whats out there in the cosmos. Think, to many galaxies to count...Hello!Earth is just one planet out of infinity. The odds that humans were engineered by an advanced civilization is real. Listen, the Holy Ghost story had a good run. The primitive human animal will destroy this little planet because the rich and powerful are blinded by greed and corruption to realize the truth. Its like drug addicts, they think it cant happen to me, I'm to smart for that result......Anyway, our experience was real, we both saw the same thing. We were also like you and all the others. Once you do encounter the other side you to will understand. We now know the truth. The real ghost have shown us their world. Now, it all makes sense!The first encounter I had a witness. The second time I was alone, its was just as real as the first time. I don't expect you to believe, that's not why we are telling our experience. We understand why they don't want primitives in their world. They created all earth life. The human animal will never accept the truth. They planted the God seed and they knew it would confuse the animal.....and it worked, is working and will always work. Look around at society, people are struggling with everyday life. Pill popping is at epidemic levels. How do you think humans would handle the truth? They could not!

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
wow...I seem to have struck a nerve...did I offend your belief in the Flying Spaghetti Monster?
Okay, so now you are projecting.

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Still holding to your lame attempt to belittle all other religions. The ancient Egyptians had more evidence of their gods than you do, so their description of the pantheon is more solidly supported than your "one true god." By your own standards, you should be following their gods.
God is one every where. The Hebrews discovered him first. Other beliefs or faiths worship him through deities, gods or goddesses. God is supreme.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a very simple question...not ambiguous at all.
Reread your question, it lacks cohesion. Ask one without using ambiguity, you will still not accept the answer unless it coincides with your delusion.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and since science has no ideology I have reason to utilize it as a method for discovering reality. I lack any ideology, I simply go with the evidence, if there is no evidence to study then the assertion can be dismissed as nothing more than wishful thinking or mythology. Your notions of a "creator" are either wishful thinking or mythology, unless you have any actual evidence instead of more assertions?
Science has no ideology?

Ideology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ideology
An ideology is a set of ideas that constitute one's goals, expectations, and actions. An ideology is a comprehensive vision, a way of looking at things

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Science has no ideology?
Ideology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ideology
An ideology is a set of ideas that constitute one's goals, expectations, and actions. An ideology is a comprehensive vision, a way of looking at things
A tool cannot have an ideology, thus science has no ideology.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, so now you are projecting.
no... but I did offend your ideology...the one you claim that you haven't got.

To say I have no ideology...is an ideology of denial.lol

now who's delusional?

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is the evidence of your assertion here? I keep asking for evidence but none of you have supplied any. No evidence of your god, until you provide evidence of your god then it is nothing more than mythology.
Where is your evidence that humans evolved without a creator or maker?

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
So if you have one exception to your "rule," then why is it there can be no other exceptions? Demonstrate the boundary, the mechanism that prevents anything else from coming into existence through natural processes.
Do you really understand grammar? No one can create YAHWEH, because he is God almighty.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Where is your evidence that humans evolved without a creator or maker?
Well, we are here and there is no evidence of a creator, so we came into existence somehow. The evidence supporting how humans evolved from another species is in the fossil record, and our DNA. It's quite a complete collection, more evidence than I have seen for ... well anything, ever. Even more evidence than what we work with for how computers operate, ironically. I am still learning about the evidence for human evolution, and I doubt I will learn all of it, much lest get the chance to test most of it, in my lifetime because of how much there is, but it's there. You will deny the evidence, simply because you don't want to see it.

So I ask you again, where is the evidence that there is a creator?

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
no... but I did offend your ideology...the one you claim that you haven't got.
To say I have no ideology...is an ideology of denial.lol
now who's delusional?
I don't have an ideology, as I do not ascribe to any belief system at all. Why do you assume everyone has one? Why do you project your state of existence onto everyone else? Why do you presuppose that everyone is as ignorant as you are?

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Do you really understand grammar? No one can create YAHWEH, because he is God almighty.
Do you not understand what evidence is? Where is your evidence? If you have no evidence then you are lying or an idiot, which is it?

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Nothing can evolve on its own without a maker or creator.
No grammar or language can ever change that fact...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>God created all matter that has movement and time is just a manmade idea of measuring things that move.
I made that point before...Time is a man made construct to measure change.It only exists as a concept...but not in nature.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have an ideology, as I do not ascribe to any belief system at all. Why do you assume everyone has one? Why do you project your state of existence onto everyone else? Why do you presuppose that everyone is as ignorant as you are?
All thinking people have ideologies...fact.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Charles Idemi wrote:
Evidence of this assertion please.

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Charles Idemi wrote:
please present your evidence for that statement.

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> God is one every where. The Hebrews discovered him first. Other beliefs or faiths worship him through deities, gods or goddesses. God is supreme.
did god sing back up with Diana Ross???

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
All thinking people have ideologies...fact.
Evidence of your assertion please.

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Where is your evidence that humans evolved without a creator or maker?
You waste your time arguing with that one. She (at least I think it's a she) is totally intolerant of opinions different from her own. There are many intelligent people with differing views on creation vs. evolution and there are some very convincing sounding arguments from both sides. I personally hold to creationism, but I do respect the rights of others to disagree.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 68,161 - 68,180 of112,800
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

113 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 5 min SLACK 34,922
Word Association (Mar '10) 16 min Bezeer 15,679
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 16 min whatimeisit 25,547
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 17 min curiouslu 141,197
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 25 min whatimeisit 3,059
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 36 min curiouslu 3,223
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 38 min whatimeisit 39,895
The Night Owl Saloon (Jun '11) 1 hr NorCal Native 15,581
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 4 hr ghost 14,786