Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.
Comments
68,101 - 68,120 of 114,535 Comments Last updated 7 min ago

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Bits, bytes, kilobytes, megabytes, gigabytes and terabytes can not come up without our complex brains. This is God's handiwork.
Where is the evidence of your assertion here? I keep asking for evidence but none of you have supplied any. No evidence of your god, until you provide evidence of your god then it is nothing more than mythology.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
how so?
Because nothing is self evident.

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
If so, then your creator must need a creator. Then that creator needs a creator. Then that one ... and so on. Infinite regression, and thus proving your creator is impossible.
No!
Unless you don't understand or know the meaning of God( YAWEH).
Any one that bears that title can never be created. Only YAHWEH has that title.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
By stating it's "self evident" you destroy your entire case instantly.
Do you consider yourself an intelligent process of the Universe, or a non-intelligent one?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Because nothing is self evident.
Your own existence is not self evident?

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Thomas Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're asking for a holy book that talks extensively about the Flying Spaghetti Monster, right?
You're not familiar with the Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster? It was written by Bobby Henderson and published by Villiard Press in 2006.
The central belief is that an invisible and undetectable Flying Spaghetti Monster created the universe. Pirates are revered as the original Pastafarians (a portmanteau of pasta and Rastafarian),[9] and Henderson asserts that the steady decline in the number of pirates over the years has resulted in global warming.
So that's what you asked for.
Are you satisfied, or are you going to move the goalpost?
From your post, the said liar was never a christian. Christians always follow the tenets and precepts of the bible.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Your own existence is not self evident?
No, my existence is not self evident. Evidence of my existence includes, but is not limited to:

1. I can be touched.
2. I can be seen.
3. I can be tasted.
4. I can be smelled.
5. I can post responses to people.
6. I can be heard.

You need to learn what evidence is.

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't know. Until we get there we won't know. Now enough of this red herring.
FOUL!!!

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you consider yourself an intelligent process of the Universe, or a non-intelligent one?
I am the result of chemical reactions, just like you.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> No!
Unless you don't understand or know the meaning of God( YAWEH).
Any one that bears that title can never be created. Only YAHWEH has that title.
So if you have one exception to your "rule," then why is it there can be no other exceptions? Demonstrate the boundary, the mechanism that prevents anything else from coming into existence through natural processes.

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Thomas Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
And that explains how humans ended up with a triune brain?
I've seen red herrings before, but this beats everything!
Digression.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Flying Spaghetti Monster?

Just another Science cult.

Actually, I think it was back in the 1800, there was a atheist's cult that worshiped Satan mock Christianity.

Nothing new under the sun.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

xxxooxxx wrote:
Flying Spaghetti Monster?
Just another Science cult.
Actually, I think it was back in the 1800, there was a atheist's cult that worshiped Satan mock Christianity.
Nothing new under the sun.
Wow, you are really naive. It's actually not even a belief, it's an analogy that demonstrates the folly of your religious nonsense. Just wow, I never thought anyone could be as ignorant as you, no one actually believes there is a FSM.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
This was covered before...the concept is that God created time and space...therefore he is not subject to the limitation of time and space.
God would be of an infinite nature...or immortal.
God created all matter that has movement and time is just a manmade idea of measuring things that move.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
I am the result of chemical reactions, just like you.
That wasn't the question.The question was...

(how be it chemical or otherwise)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you are really naive. It's actually not even a belief, it's an analogy that demonstrates the folly of your religious nonsense. Just wow, I never thought anyone could be as ignorant as you, no one actually believes there is a FSM.
Well the Atheist cult that worshiped Satan, said they didn't believe in Satan either...they said it was set up to mock Christianity.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
That wasn't the question.The question was...
(how be it chemical or otherwise)
Your wording is ambiguous, to the point that it can mean anything, literally anything the person wants. So I did answer your question, I answered your question on how I read it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
wow...I seem to have struck a nerve...did I offend your belief in the Flying Spaghetti Monster?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Your wording is ambiguous, to the point that it can mean anything, literally anything the person wants. So I did answer your question, I answered your question on how I read it.
It's a very simple question...not ambiguous at all.
Alien Outlaw

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

the word me wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus..:-)
This story sounds like thousands of other ones we had heard over the years. You have photos or movies maybe? Were you using??
Give your report to MUFON, see if they can help you.
MUFON? Might as well talk to the a manikin. Humans need to realize whats out there in the cosmos. Think, to many galaxies to count...Hello!Earth is just one planet out of infinity. The odds that humans were engineered by an advanced civilization is real. Listen, the Holy Ghost story had a good run. The primitive human animal will destroy this little planet because the rich and powerful are blinded by greed and corruption to realize the truth. Its like drug addicts, they think it cant happen to me, I'm to smart for that result......Anyway, our experience was real, we both saw the same thing. We were also like you and all the others. Once you do encounter the other side you to will understand. We now know the truth. The real ghost have shown us their world. Now, it all makes sense!The first encounter I had a witness. The second time I was alone, its was just as real as the first time. I don't expect you to believe, that's not why we are telling our experience. We understand why they don't want primitives in their world. They created all earth life. The human animal will never accept the truth. They planted the God seed and they knew it would confuse the animal.....and it worked, is working and will always work. Look around at society, people are struggling with everyday life. Pill popping is at epidemic levels. How do you think humans would handle the truth? They could not!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••