Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

“Why does my ignorance”

Level 5

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#72103 Jan 25, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> An imbecile is an imbecile. Idiomatic expression or not. Look it up.
At least you know who you are.

:)

“Why does my ignorance”

Level 5

justify your deity?

#72105 Jan 25, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Between Christianity, Islam, Bahai, Budhism, Taoism, Hinduism, Shintoism and others, Christianity is the largest, a fact you can not deny.
True. And "No religion" is the third largest in the world, right after Islam! Woohooo! We're like Snapple :)

So...are Catholics Christian for you? What about Jehovah's Witnesses? And Mormons?

They call count toward Christian in the polls.

“Why does my ignorance”

Level 5

justify your deity?

#72106 Jan 25, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe people want to be evil,its just that humans are primarily evil in their nature, its what we are.
We do not have to be evil, sir.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

#72107 Jan 25, 2013
I believe the Lord is longsuffering and he will allow vengeance if in self defence Matthew 21: 40 & 41 and the judgement of the world will be a terrible event Luke 12:49 and 13:3, this has not been kept secret, Mark 4:22 he is putting out a call because we only have a short space and time to accept his offer of salvation.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

#72109 Jan 25, 2013
Jesus became angry at religious leaders who made his place a den of thieves. I am as well as all Christians are expected to tell the truth and not sugar coat the Bible to try and make money off of people.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#72110 Jan 25, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
We do not have to be evil, sir.
Since he's indoctrinated that way he may not have much choice.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#72111 Jan 25, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
I believe the
We still don't care, Mikey.

“Leave That Thing Alone!”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#72112 Jan 25, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
Jesus became angry at religious leaders who made his place a den of thieves. I am as well as all Christians are expected to tell the truth and not sugar coat the Bible to try and make money off of people.
it's the 'sugar-coating' that makes it easy for the sheep to swallow
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

#72113 Jan 25, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
We still don't care, Mikey.
Funny, I just realized I spelled some words wrong with my last post. I don't have spell check on this phone.

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

#72114 Jan 25, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>Funny, I just realized I spelled some words wrong with my last post. I don't have spell check on this phone.
Right.

See if they have a "Logic Check" available to download as well.

Level 2

Since: Mar 09

United States

#72116 Jan 25, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> From your comments you are gay. God is God whether in Christianity, Islam or any religion. The only difference is worship. Islam believes in warfare unlike Christianity, this could be better explained in the respective founders, Jesus and Muhammad.
Yah...Jesus as JEW...Peter and or Paul(saul the Jew from Tarsus) are the founders of Xianity dumbass...Yeshua bin Miriam ibn Yussef was Jew, lived as a Jew, had a bar Mitzvah, etc, etc...WROOOOONG...and Abraham id =s the FOUNDER of ALL Abrhamic religions, hence the moniker for Judaism, Xianity and Islam...thanks for playing...and of course Jesus did have a dinner party with his tweleve boyfriends and wear a dress...not that I give a flip, as I states...me gay?!?! No...but, who cares...only YOU, there closeted, dogamtic, latent homosexual...and it CRUSHES your tiny little mind because you can't reconcile your REAL sexual orienbtation with your dogmatic, guiilt-riddden self...hilarious...no,sorry, that's actually sad...and Xians nver enbgaged in warfare?!?!? HAHAHA! I guess those Romans, Greeks, Medieval Crusaders, And Geoerge W. Bush didn't get the message...hilarious what lengths of denial a dogmatic fool will stoop...LYING FOR JESUIS is BERING FALS WITNESS...SEE YOU IN HELL...do keep the sanctimony to a minimum...at least let us believe that you realize your horsesh!t bothjers none of us non-beleicvers...and of course Yahweh concurs, or I'd be dead, eh?!?ROFLMAO

Level 2

United States

#72117 Jan 25, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
And probably 99% BS. After all the same schpiel he copy-pasted can be found on any one of a number of fundie websites, but looking up Hume for example, can't actually find a genuine source.
But that's fundies for ya.(shrug)
They stopped using the "Darwin admitted..." LAdy Whoever story after they finally got the messager that Darwin's daughter denied her story...of 100 years ago...that's a FUNDIOT For ya...hohumLOLOLO

Level 2

United States

#72118 Jan 25, 2013
xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
"And probably" ?...subjective argument with no proof...dismissed.
Actually...without CITATIONS/hyperlinks...your crap gets filed away as ANOTHER CLAIM not evidencedc...regardless, a deathbed ANYTHING means NOTHING...moreover EVEREYONE one of those people was DEAD CENTURIES ago...do you really want me to tell you about the HEALTHY, COGENT, STILL-ALIVE, employed CLERGY who don't take the bible literally?!?! LOL

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

#72119 Jan 25, 2013
Evolution.

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#72120 Jan 25, 2013
GatorBUILT wrote:
<quoted text>
They stopped using the "Darwin admitted..." LAdy Whoever story after they finally got the messager that Darwin's daughter denied her story...of 100 years ago...that's a FUNDIOT For ya...hohumLOLOLO
Lady Hope.

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#72121 Jan 25, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I am petrified, see me shaking in my boots at the wrath of your words you deliberately ignorant prat. Honey christians have tried to kill me and tried to kill my children, do you really think your stupid verbal threats mean anything? Looks like the babble has taught you intolerance and aggression well - right? And people like you hold your hands up in incredulity when the people you abuse respond in kind. You really are a true and moronic godbot.
Yes the babble mentions several gods and the majority of them are NOT the god you worship. In your gods own claimed words he acknowledges at least 37 other gods and often refers to “Us” as in gods. It is true that he often shows contempt and offers threats to these other gods, rather like you – yes? You have learned the babble well despite having sub consciously filtered out the reason for the intolerance, hatred and violence your god book teaches.
Exodus 12:12(esv) For I will pass through the land of Egypt that night, and I will strike all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and on all the ***GODS*** of Egypt I will execute judgments: I am the LORD
What about Psalm 82:1-2(esv) God has taken his place in the divine council; in the midst of the GODS he holds judgment: "How long will you judge unjustly and show partiality to the wicked?
And Psalm 82:6-7: I said, "You are GODS, sons of the Most High, all of you; nevertheless, like men you shall die, and fall like any prince."
This just shows your ignorance of the book you learn your spite and hatred from, those are not “many titles” those are ***OTHER GODS*** that your own egotistical, selfish and violent god acknowledges while being a genocidal, child murdering apologist for rape
Genesis 6:11-17 and 7:11-24
Exodus 12:29
Deuteronomy 21:10-13
Why, in your deliberate ignorance, do you think you know more about the babble than the babble?
Why, in your deliberate ignorance, do you feel you are ABOVE the god you worship?
Why, in your deliberate ignorance, do you feel that selectively IGNOREING whole rafts of the babble justifies your belief?
Honey, I learned about your god before your mother threw the wrong bit away after you were born, I learned how the babble teaches violence, aggression, hatred, spite, intolerance, ignorance. In 5 out of 6 of these points you show you have learned well and I am pretty sure the violence is not far behind.
P.S. you forgot the FIRST name of god in your list and I really would have thought the first name used in the book from which your babble OT was (selectively) copied would be quite important to a christard. Perhaps I am wrong, perhaps you don’t really care where the stories came from.
There is a reason behind every action. God does not kill intentionally.

Level 2

Location hidden

#72122 Jan 25, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Eyes and mind open, christianity is in decline, it is, I believe, the only faith that is in decline.
Was NOT on top in the past, so “always” is just another christian lie, right? Or is it just your own delusion?
Here is a quick history lesson, much of the meat is omitted because I don’t have time to sit here for three years trying to educate you.
Christianity (Roman Catholicism) was a local European religion, the remnants of the Western Roman Empire. It was started, as are so many such faiths by anarchy, terrorism and wholesale loss of life.
It could not get a decent foothold in the Eastern Roman Empire, the land in which it originated, which incidentally was the cause of considerable loss of life during the Crusades. It eventually collapsed when the Ottoman empire crushed the remains of the Eastern Roman Empire in 1453.
It was schismed by Henry VIII which was of course responsible for considerable loss of life that resulted from the several religious wars that followed.
Up until the expansion of the British Empire it remained predominantly a local European religion, that expansion slightly helped the numbers and was of course responsible for considerable loss of life in the process.
The Opening up of the Americas , both north and south by conquest, and considerable loss of life is the only christianity is so popular.
Do you see a pattern here?
Although christianity is rising inline with the population increase in the Americas in Europe and the rest of the world it is in decline. Unless the christian attitude of hatred and spite is dropped and a more open understanding taken then in most of Europe, including the currently christian strongholds of Italy and Spain christianity will be a minority faith by next century.
Summarily speaking, Christianity decline does not change its top position. Liar.

Level 2

Location hidden

#72123 Jan 25, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Say what? Your ignorance knows no bounds…
I posted 3 (THREE) T- H – R – E – E verse numbers that VERIFY my three claims of your god being a genocidal child murdering apologist got rape and it is me who does not understand the babble.
In another post I noted several biblical references to there being multiple gods mentioned and acknowledged in the babble.
Are you really that crazy? Or is it that you have been beaten around the head so often with your parents babble that you are now brain damaged and know no better?
Go on rolling that lying tongue of yours.
The bible has come to stay.

Level 2

Location hidden

#72124 Jan 25, 2013
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>Got something against the French?
No, Pierre.
beep beep

Manchester Township, NJ

#72125 Jan 25, 2013
_Olive_ wrote:
Evolution.
Agree

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 2 min Cyan in CA 24,281
Ebola in America 2 min crude 49
Obama hates the USA 3 min Bill 1
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 5 min Brandiiiiiiii 7,124
last word - first (Jun '12) 7 min Brandiiiiiiii 6,989
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 9 min ---Word Woman--- 21,401
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 9 min Brandiiiiiiii 2,063
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 15 min Tom2Tone 147,775
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 22 min ZkyClank 6,427
Doctors Remove 9-Pound Hairball From Teen's Sto... 1 hr dragoon70056 8