Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#71683 Jan 22, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you hate everything that is different than you. Not at all surprising.
Likewise.

Level 2

Location hidden

#71684 Jan 22, 2013
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>you struggle with reading and comprehension don't you... try hooked on phonics
Likewise. Why do you lie with both eyes closed?
Don't close your damn eyes against the truth.

Level 2

Location hidden

#71685 Jan 22, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Heck, it is easy to define sexual perversion from a Christian point of view. Sexually perverted acts are those acts that are done by other people.
And since you are not doing Chuckles the Clown (AKA Charles) you are a big old nasty pervert.
No cause for alarm. You are the clown.

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

#71686 Jan 22, 2013
Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure the people who wrote the bible smoked marijuana plant and mushrooms or other natural hallucinogens aka burning bush. Even tribes, Native Indians, or shamans did it. Religion is a result of delusional beliefs caused by altered consciousness.
But of course it's the chosen elites with their delusions who have the authority to subjugate people into following their religions. It's because they hold power and secret knowledge. But the fact is, the truth is out there.
What we need is Science to explain "religiosity"
"Neuroscientists are uncovering interesting correlations between religiosity, the tendency to feel anxiety and the function of serotonin in the brain."
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/your-brai...
And now we just have to deal with both Science and Religion with equal importance. They both play a critical role for survival.
Yes, there's more than one study showing the inverse correlation between "religiosity" and IQ.

One only needs to read these threads to confirm their findings.

...either here or at FSTDT.

http://www.fstdt.com/Top100.aspx...

Level 2

Location hidden

#71687 Jan 22, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Shh, you will set him off again.
Chuckles will go on for days on end about how the English language belongs to the English. And no, Chuckles is not a native English speaker.
English language belongs to the English( Angles and Saxons). You have no case against that. The truth and nothing but the truth.

Level 2

Location hidden

#71688 Jan 22, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Shh, you will set him off again.
Chuckles will go on for days on end about how the English language belongs to the English. And no, Chuckles is not a native English speaker.
Ofcourse. English belongs to the English( the Angles and the Saxons).
You have no case against that.

Orlando

#71689 Jan 22, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> English language belongs to the English( Angles and Saxons). You have no case against that. The truth and nothing but the truth.
Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, there's more than one study showing the inverse correlation between "religiosity" and IQ.
...as Charles (above, right on que) so adeptly illustrates this point...

Level 2

Location hidden

#71690 Jan 22, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
I am currently debating at a Christian Forum too, it goes by the name of "Christian Forums". You are supposed to be very polite and not offend anyone there. I don't think I will last too long, the moderators don't seem to apply the rules equally to atheists and Christians.
At any rate I have to get my insults in somewhere.
You don't know how good it feels to tell someone what an a-hole that they are when you have been restricted from doing so.
Dull!
You are already in that hole of abys( bottomless pit).

Level 2

Location hidden

#71691 Jan 22, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope you and the other ignorant godbots of this world are a habit that need to be discouraged
There is no justification for religion either except for personal choice but that never stopped you right?
Tell me, does homosexuality effect you in any way? Do you see homosexuals telling the world that you are wrong? Now can you say the same for godbots like you?
Think straight!
What is the essence of women and men, if men are only interested in their sexes, instead of their sexes?
Don't turn your brain upside down.

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#71692 Jan 22, 2013
Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>
...either here or at FSTDT.
http://www.fstdt.com/Top100.aspx...
Ah, some real classics there, Kong.

Level 2

Location hidden

#71693 Jan 22, 2013
Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>
We have over 7 billion people on earth right now. The largest population the planet has ever seen, and the population is growing exponentially.
According to Fundies (such as yourself),'sexual perversion' is rampant, and "it will pose a negative effects on human population growth".
Do you see ANY logical disconnect here?
When men started having interest in men and women in women, how can procreation be possible?
are we inculcating the right morals in our children or wards in legalising Homosexuality?

Level 2

Location hidden

#71694 Jan 22, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Religion is a habit that for the most part is indoctrinated from birth and such indoctrination is revelled in by those doing the indoctrination of children. It has for thousands of years posed a negative effect on humanity. Christianity for example requires the worship of the first recorded mass murderer who killed children for spite and condoned rape.
And you have the gall to proclaim homosexuality a perversion against humanity.
Irony.
You are only saying that based on your frustrations. Try another road, loser.

Level 2

Location hidden

#71695 Jan 22, 2013
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Most perversions are the product cultural bias. Are you preparing to introduce some as absolute?
Charles is stunted on so many levels, it degrades the conversation to address them on a one-by-one basis.
If you don't have any thing meaningful to say, shut up!
You must be stunted for saying that.

Level 2

Location hidden

#71696 Jan 22, 2013
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Not the governments job.
Last I saw, you're the only one claiming to be from Nigeria on this site. Where do you get off advising members of democracies to engage in government sanctioned bullying?
We are not talking about politics or nationalism but on homosexuality.

Orlando

#71697 Jan 22, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text>When men started having interest in men and women in women, how can procreation be possible?
are we inculcating the right morals in our children or wards in legalising Homosexuality?
It is not 'morally right' to extend the same legal rights to EVERYONE, regardless of race, creed, color or sexual persuasion?

Level 2

Location hidden

#71698 Jan 22, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, I am making a comparison between what he denigrates and what he worships and highlighting the hypocrisy of his statements
Then you don't know the meaning of hypocrisy.
You must be an hypocrates.

Orlando

#71699 Jan 22, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text>When men started having interest in men and women in women, how can procreation be possible?
...also, what if one of YOUR children turns out to be gay? Would you deny them the rights other (heterosexual) people enjoy?

Level 2

Location hidden

#71700 Jan 22, 2013
Drew Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
People who can't seem to handle the rudiments of grammar of subject-verb agreement in English are not in a position to criticize the capitalization of others.
Too late to bark when the head is off.
I am not perfect like you. But that does not mean that i don't understand what the law of concord and proximity is.

Level 2

Location hidden

#71701 Jan 22, 2013
Drew Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a "habit". Even virgins know whether they are straight or gay.
<quoted text>
When he's a normal gay guy, it happens all the time.
<quoted text>
Even gay people produce children. I guess you didn't realize that.
Gay people can only produce children if they get married or have intercourse with the opposite sex.
What is wrong is wrong, homosexuality is wrong!!!

Level 2

Location hidden

#71702 Jan 22, 2013
Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
...as Charles (above, right on que) so adeptly illustrates this point...
You have no case in this regard.
English started and developed without extinction in England.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 4 min Princess Hey 6,637
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 5 min SLY WEST 4,069
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 7 min Mega Monster 6,788
What's your tip for the day? 8 min SLY WEST 1,587
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 10 min Rai 9,191
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 10 min whatimeisit 55,072
Ferguson Grand Jury Reaches Decision 10 min Independent1 446
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 44 min -Lea- 24,051
Internal Server Errors 2 hr Dr Wu 37
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr Yes lts Me 151,186