Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.
Comments
66,781 - 66,800 of 114,385 Comments Last updated 8 min ago

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Drew Smith wrote:
<quoted text>When a person refers to a gay person as a "deviant", he's hardly in a position to claim that others are "rude".

anonymous wrote, "Reality alert. Polls don't matter. The vote matters."

Reality alert. Several states voted in the last election to give legal recognition to same-sex marriage.

Reality alert. Courts matter, too. Several state courts have thrown out laws against legal recognition of same-sex marriage.

Reality alert. The U.S. Supreme Court matters a great deal. Ask any interracial couple who wanted their marriages recognized in all 50 states in 1967.

anonymous wrote, "You have an illness. That's my opinion."

An opinion backed by no evidence. And therefore, worthless.
Lmao. Well said :)

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>Chocolate with coffee is how we roll! lol

Hi, I hope your life is treating you well right now.
Yeah, not too bad, still can't sleep and just dared to challenge BJJ on Science... How's things in your world?

“what we think we become”

Level 5

Since: Aug 11

above and beyond

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh...well that will work too...lol
You wouldn't believe what just happened today. Do you believe in thought transference?

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, not too bad, still can't sleep and just dared to challenge BJJ on Science... How's things in your world?
Life is decent. I have a pretty big project I'm working on so I don't get much time free these days except to surf the net. Health is sub-par, but meh.
Robert

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't believe what just happened today. Do you believe in thought transference?
absolutely beyond a doubt...please tell.( I had an experience once that was utterly amazing!)
anonymous

Franklin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Drew Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
When a person refers to a gay person as a "deviant", he's hardly in a position to claim that others are "rude".
<quoted text>
Reality alert. Several states voted in the last election to give legal recognition to same-sex marriage.
Reality alert. Courts matter, too. Several state courts have thrown out laws against legal recognition of same-sex marriage.
Reality alert. The U.S. Supreme Court matters a great deal. Ask any interracial couple who wanted their marriages recognized in all 50 states in 1967.
<quoted text>
An opinion backed by no evidence. And therefore, worthless.
Hmmm... 2 percent of the population or so, a general contradiction of biology, let alone the improvised mechanics of gratification and you don't think deviant applies?

Oh, well. The proof is in peoples willingness to try it. Go ahead and get some testimonials from the citizens of Maine and Maryland.

Oh, yes! That "several" was actually TWO states, right? Just about the two smallest in the country? I've already observed, the demographics tell the real story. I'm a bit surprised that Maryland voted for it. It's a large minority state and they don't tend to like anyone co-opting Affirmative Action for their lifestyle choices....and yes, everyone knows it's about Affirmative Action and special hate-crime legal protection.

I've already observed that demographics matter. Do you suppose that the whole country is going to fall like dominoes now that Colorado and Washington have legalized marijuana? Funny how that same rhetoric is just "an opinion backed by no evidence" when it's not part of your AGENDA. Opinion? Common Sense? People don't vote based on scientific evidence. Your vigilante judges do more to keep Republicans in charge than anything else in government.

You're boring me with your pep rally. Parse it some more! DOMINATE!! You MUST be the DOMINANT monkey or you won't be a WINNER!! Drive on!!

I want a replacement for the Democratic party. I'm counting on people like you to make the Dems downfall written in stone. You WILL USE it! You WILL obey your MASTER!

Level 5

above and beyond

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
absolutely beyond a doubt...please tell.( I had an experience once that was utterly amazing!)
only if you tell first. lol

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Somebody please tell something..I can't stand the suspense!...lol
anonymous

Franklin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

Level 5

above and beyond

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

xxxooxxx wrote:
Somebody please tell something..I can't stand the suspense!...lol
Have ever felt like someone's getting into your head and you think it's your own thoughts but it's not?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I do. Most of people just brush such things off as imagination or coincidence....I think in reality they don't want to acknowledge that such things are real.

Level 5

above and beyond

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I do. Most of people just brush such things off as imagination or coincidence....I think in reality they don't want to acknowledge that such things are real.
true

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

anonymous wrote:
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?
I don't know, but after it's all gone and there's nothing left, some scientists say you have the potential of a Universe.

food for thought.

Level 5

above and beyond

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know, but after it's all gone and there's nothing left, some scientists say you have the potential of a Universe.
food for thought.
potential of what exactly?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
Have ever felt like someone's getting into your head and you think it's your own thoughts but it's not?
yes...and they weren't very nice neither.lol

I know exactly what you mean.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
potential of what exactly?
potential of of a big bang...you know they say that the big bang came out of nothing...nevermind.lol
anonymous

Franklin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
food for thought.
That would violate the conservation of mass! I'm a law abiding citizen, you know!

Level 5

above and beyond

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
yes...and they weren't very nice neither.lol
I know exactly what you mean.
I mean it happens all the time. But today was different.
Avanzado

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
potential of of a big bang...you know they say that the big bang came out of nothing...nevermind.lol
And, God came from what? Out of nothingness...alot of nothing? Well, they lied to you from birth so, you probably will never know......

Level 5

above and beyond

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>

I want a replacement for the Democratic party. I'm counting on people like you to make the Dems downfall written in stone. You WILL USE it! You WILL obey your MASTER!
http://www.democraticunderground.com/...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••