Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Comments (Page 3,338)

Showing posts 66,741 - 66,760 of111,944
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Level 2

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
You just want to create chaos don't ya?
even the great evolutionary biologist Gould got tired of their ignorance... It's kinda like being one of the few kids in early elementary school who knows the truth about Santa

“I have upset the hand of god”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>even the great evolutionary biologist Gould got tired of their ignorance... It's kinda like being one of the few kids in early elementary school who knows the truth about Santa
What truth about Santa?

“what we think we become”

Level 5

Since: Aug 11

above and beyond

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

<quoted text>even the great evolutionary biologist Gould got tired of their ignorance... It's kinda like being one of the few kids in early elementary school who knows the truth about Santa
Now you're just being naughty

Level 2

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>What truth about Santa?
oh sorry to burst your bubble

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

<quoted text>Maybe you should fight divorce and single parent families dealing with severe economic hardship.... just a thought
That again is not a justification of homosexuality( lity).
Sexual perversion is an habit that needs to be discouraged.

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Thomas Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
You're afraid of underpopulation taking place any time soon?
I am not afraid of anything. Sexual perversion is an habit and if that habits is tolerated, it will pose a negative effects on human population growth.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> But the Negroes are not whites either.
Gay rights or perversions?
What then, is the essence of procreation or reproduction?
So, you hate everything that is different than you. Not at all surprising.

Level 2

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> I am not afraid of anything. Sexual perversion is an habit and if that habits is tolerated, it will pose a negative effects on human population growth.
you struggle with reading and comprehension don't you... try hooked on phonics

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text>That again is not a justification of homosexuality( lity).
Sexual perversion is an habit that needs to be discouraged.
Nope. Smoking is a habit that needs to be discouraged. Driving while texting is a habit that needs to be discouraged. Chocolate is a habit that .... crap, can't believe I'm admitting that one, oh well. Drinking too much is a habit that needs to be discouraged. God is a delusion that needs to be cured.

Homosexuality ... is meh. You don't even really care about what's right, or wrong, admit it, you just want to tell everyone else how to live.

Level 2

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> I am not afraid of anything. Sexual perversion is an habit and if that habits is tolerated, it will pose a negative effects on human population growth.
gee i hope when i wake up we are not extinct

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

<quoted text>what exactly is a sexual perversion.... you mean like if I swallow for my man.... or let him tie me up..... ya thought so
amazing how the christard tries to define perversion
Heck, it is easy to define sexual perversion from a Christian point of view. Sexually perverted acts are those acts that are done by other people.

And since you are not doing Chuckles the Clown (AKA Charles) you are a big old nasty pervert.

Level 9

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>you struggle with reading and comprehension don't you... try hooked on phonics
Shh, you will set him off again.

Chuckles will go on for days on end about how the English language belongs to the English. And no, Chuckles is not a native English speaker.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Smoking is a habit that needs to be discouraged. Driving while texting is a habit that needs to be discouraged. Chocolate is a habit that .... crap, can't believe I'm admitting that one, oh well. Drinking too much is a habit that needs to be discouraged. God is a delusion that needs to be cured.
Homosexuality ... is meh. You don't even really care about what's right, or wrong, admit it, you just want to tell everyone else how to live.
Attention PussyKoder...Easter is coming up and I suspect you'll be on your knees in WalMart worshipping chocolate bunnies...They are for the most part hollow, just like you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

<quoted text>amazing, but christians have decreased more population thru genocide in their history then all the gays combined times 1,000.... gee scientifically speaking we need to thus make you illegal... see how facts just bite you in the azz
Attention boring!!! Gays reserve the right to kill each other on springer...now GFY.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

b.utt h.ole obama's connection to holmes, loughner and lanza...

It is indeed a sickening sight to see b. h. obama speak following a mass shooting. As if he is qualified to be the one in charge of condolences and advising people on “what to do.”
I find it very difficult to go along with b. h. obama who is a man who allowed himself to associate and to be mentored for years by the communist-terrorist bill ayers. The facts show there is not a dime’s worth of difference between obama’s mentor bill ayers and loughner, lanza and holmes. In fact they are connected in several ways…
It was discovered that loughner attended a school where ayers had created, in collaboration with longtime communist mike kolinsky, the so-called "Small Schools Movement."
It is also coincidental how holmes wired his entire apartment with bombs that would explode on police investigators; ayers is suspected of being behind a bomb that killed a police officer and maimed another and was connected to a bomb that killed his girlfriend and two comrades. That bomb was intended for US Soldiers stationed at Fort Dix NJ. It is also coincidental how ayers advocated killing parents and that adam lanza did exactly that when he shot his mother in the face 4 times while she slept.
Common sense should dictate that anyone who allowed himself to be mentored for years by bill ayers and who launched their political career from the home of bill ayers just like b. h. obama did should be the last one to be speaking on the behalf of anyone who lost their life to deranged individuals.

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individual...

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/groupProfi...

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1222128560757...

Level 9

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

<quoted text>oh sorry to burst your bubble
You aren't saying that there isn't a Santa are you. My folks explained that to me. It is just the kids on the naughty list being bad because all they are going to get is a lump of coal for Christmas.

You almost had me there for a minute.

Level 9

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Shh, you will set him off again.
Chuckles will go on for days on end about how the English language belongs to the English. And no, Chuckles is not a native English speaker.
By the jujits, I think Chuckie took offense at your post. High score for the evening again.

Level 9

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>By the jujits, I think Chuckie took offense at your post. High score for the evening again.
I am currently debating at a Christian Forum too, it goes by the name of "Christian Forums". You are supposed to be very polite and not offend anyone there. I don't think I will last too long, the moderators don't seem to apply the rules equally to atheists and Christians.

At any rate I have to get my insults in somewhere.

You don't know how good it feels to tell someone what an a-hole that they are when you have been restricted from doing so.
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

"Evolution vs. Creation"?

Isn't it possible that the Allmighty "created" a really, really, really big Bang?
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
The crazy stuff you said about biology - I laughed and laughed :)
You think thats funny? You should have the Dude tell the one about Noah's spaceship.......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 66,741 - 66,760 of111,944
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••