Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Read more

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#70972 Jan 13, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> But the Negroes are not whites either.
Gay rights or perversions?
What then, is the essence of procreation or reproduction?
So, you hate everything that is different than you. Not at all surprising.

Level 2

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#70973 Jan 13, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> I am not afraid of anything. Sexual perversion is an habit and if that habits is tolerated, it will pose a negative effects on human population growth.
you struggle with reading and comprehension don't you... try hooked on phonics

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#70974 Jan 13, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text>That again is not a justification of homosexuality( lity).
Sexual perversion is an habit that needs to be discouraged.
Nope. Smoking is a habit that needs to be discouraged. Driving while texting is a habit that needs to be discouraged. Chocolate is a habit that .... crap, can't believe I'm admitting that one, oh well. Drinking too much is a habit that needs to be discouraged. God is a delusion that needs to be cured.

Homosexuality ... is meh. You don't even really care about what's right, or wrong, admit it, you just want to tell everyone else how to live.

Level 2

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#70975 Jan 13, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> I am not afraid of anything. Sexual perversion is an habit and if that habits is tolerated, it will pose a negative effects on human population growth.
gee i hope when i wake up we are not extinct

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#70976 Jan 13, 2013
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>what exactly is a sexual perversion.... you mean like if I swallow for my man.... or let him tie me up..... ya thought so
amazing how the christard tries to define perversion
Heck, it is easy to define sexual perversion from a Christian point of view. Sexually perverted acts are those acts that are done by other people.

And since you are not doing Chuckles the Clown (AKA Charles) you are a big old nasty pervert.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#70977 Jan 13, 2013
<quoted text>you struggle with reading and comprehension don't you... try hooked on phonics
Shh, you will set him off again.

Chuckles will go on for days on end about how the English language belongs to the English. And no, Chuckles is not a native English speaker.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#70978 Jan 13, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Smoking is a habit that needs to be discouraged. Driving while texting is a habit that needs to be discouraged. Chocolate is a habit that .... crap, can't believe I'm admitting that one, oh well. Drinking too much is a habit that needs to be discouraged. God is a delusion that needs to be cured.
Homosexuality ... is meh. You don't even really care about what's right, or wrong, admit it, you just want to tell everyone else how to live.
Attention PussyKoder...Easter is coming up and I suspect you'll be on your knees in WalMart worshipping chocolate bunnies...They are for the most part hollow, just like you.

Location hidden

#70979 Jan 13, 2013
<quoted text>amazing, but christians have decreased more population thru genocide in their history then all the gays combined times 1,000.... gee scientifically speaking we need to thus make you illegal... see how facts just bite you in the azz
Attention boring!!! Gays reserve the right to kill each other on springer...now GFY.

Location hidden

#70980 Jan 13, 2013
b.utt h.ole obama's connection to holmes, loughner and lanza...

It is indeed a sickening sight to see b. h. obama speak following a mass shooting. As if he is qualified to be the one in charge of condolences and advising people on “what to do.”
I find it very difficult to go along with b. h. obama who is a man who allowed himself to associate and to be mentored for years by the communist-terrorist bill ayers. The facts show there is not a dime’s worth of difference between obama’s mentor bill ayers and loughner, lanza and holmes. In fact they are connected in several ways…
It was discovered that loughner attended a school where ayers had created, in collaboration with longtime communist mike kolinsky, the so-called "Small Schools Movement."
It is also coincidental how holmes wired his entire apartment with bombs that would explode on police investigators; ayers is suspected of being behind a bomb that killed a police officer and maimed another and was connected to a bomb that killed his girlfriend and two comrades. That bomb was intended for US Soldiers stationed at Fort Dix NJ. It is also coincidental how ayers advocated killing parents and that adam lanza did exactly that when he shot his mother in the face 4 times while she slept.
Common sense should dictate that anyone who allowed himself to be mentored for years by bill ayers and who launched their political career from the home of bill ayers just like b. h. obama did should be the last one to be speaking on the behalf of anyone who lost their life to deranged individuals.

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individual...

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/groupProfi...

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1222128560757...

“Don't be mad at me.”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

I'm just a little bunny.

#70981 Jan 13, 2013
<quoted text>oh sorry to burst your bubble
You aren't saying that there isn't a Santa are you. My folks explained that to me. It is just the kids on the naughty list being bad because all they are going to get is a lump of coal for Christmas.

You almost had me there for a minute.

“Don't be mad at me.”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

I'm just a little bunny.

#70982 Jan 13, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Shh, you will set him off again.
Chuckles will go on for days on end about how the English language belongs to the English. And no, Chuckles is not a native English speaker.
By the jujits, I think Chuckie took offense at your post. High score for the evening again.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#70983 Jan 14, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>By the jujits, I think Chuckie took offense at your post. High score for the evening again.
I am currently debating at a Christian Forum too, it goes by the name of "Christian Forums". You are supposed to be very polite and not offend anyone there. I don't think I will last too long, the moderators don't seem to apply the rules equally to atheists and Christians.

At any rate I have to get my insults in somewhere.

You don't know how good it feels to tell someone what an a-hole that they are when you have been restricted from doing so.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#70984 Jan 14, 2013
"Evolution vs. Creation"?

Isn't it possible that the Allmighty "created" a really, really, really big Bang?
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

#70985 Jan 14, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
The crazy stuff you said about biology - I laughed and laughed :)
You think thats funny? You should have the Dude tell the one about Noah's spaceship.......

“I want three words:”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

"Woman. Atheist. Anarchist."

#70986 Jan 14, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
Isn't it possible that the Allmighty "created" a really, really, really big Bang?
Anything's possible ;)

“I started out with nothing”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#70987 Jan 14, 2013
Alien Outlaw wrote:
<quoted text>Science thinks the Big Bang created everything.....that's absurd! In human terms it makes sense. In the scope of understanding infinite space...its a theory, nothing more.
Your basic premise is wrong – science says no such thing. Science says that either there was nothing before the “big bang” or there was something before the “big bang”.

However what the majority of scientific opinion is agreed on is that no god did it

Level 6

#70988 Jan 14, 2013
Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that Satan is a mythical creature and Lilith is too right?
And the gods (all gods) are too

Level 6

#70989 Jan 14, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
Doubtful

There are several reasons not to believe this idea

1 Lack of any evidence for an “almighty”

2 What his he use? Godbots always use the argument you can’t get something from nothing yet always fail to consider whether there was nothing for a god to work with.

3 Where did he stand when he though “I know what I’ll do to pass some time. I’ll create a great universe billions of light years across and then in around a 14 billion years or so I’ll stick humans on one tiny, insignificant ball of rock in one small galaxy out of the billions of galaxies I make just so they can worship me”.

And there are a considerable number of reasons to believe the alternative starting with #1 above

Level 6

#70990 Jan 14, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text>That again is not a justification of homosexuality( lity).
Sexual perversion is an habit that needs to be discouraged.
Nope you and the other ignorant godbots of this world are a habit that need to be discouraged

There is no justification for religion either except for personal choice but that never stopped you – right?

Tell me, does homosexuality effect you in any way? Do you see homosexuals telling the world that you are wrong? Now can you say the same for godbots like you?
anonymous

Franklin, PA

#70991 Jan 14, 2013
Drew Smith wrote:
We already have one. It's called "marriage". We just have to get the USSC to overturn the laws in those states where they still discriminate on the basis of sex.
<quoted text>
We do if we want to treat people fairly.
<quoted text>
It does if it doesn't want to be seen as endorsing discrimination on the basis of sex.
<quoted text>
The issue isn't "sexual preference" (by that, I assume you mean sexual orientation). The issue is discrimination on the basis of sex. Even without an amendment, the USSC can rule that such discrimination violates due process, as well as the good faith and credit clause.
<quoted text>
Let us know when Fido is capable of giving informed consent to a marriage contract.
<quoted text>
The majority of Americans already support the legal recognition of same-sex marriage.
But I guess that is upsetting to homophobes.
Parse! Ni! Ni!

Let me know when you can have a conversation. I'm not interested in your out of context sound bites.

It's quite simple. You use the word "we" as if you own it. You don't. Congress would be enacting laws if there was a majority at work, but they know that the majority votes at the voting booth, not in doorstep polls steered towards confirmation bias.

The Supreme Court does not shanghai the law based on obscure fuzzy-wuzzy wording in the Constitution about how states should behave. Last I knew, Congress voted for the "Defense of Marriage Act" not Gay marriage.
Now, you CAN argue about the Constitutionality but there isn't a word in the Constitution about marriage or sexual preference. The only REAL argument is that its a bad law in that it is about exclusion, a bad start to any democratic legal principle.

Here's what Wikipedia has to say about the government position:

"Under the law, no U.S. state or political subdivision is required to recognize a same-sex marriage from another state. Section 3 of DOMA codifies the non-recognition of same-sex marriages for all federal purposes, including insurance benefits for government employees, Social Security survivors' benefits, immigration, and the filing of joint tax returns."

See? Do you see it? It's about money! Money! Money! Money! Nobody gives a toot about your morality except the looney Christians. I've pointed pointed this out and you just go on ignoring it.

The public is tired of having our government turned dysfunctional by parties who rely on zealot harassment from fringe groups like yours. You can parse out your little sound bites, but everyone knows the one simple truth. You're a socially disruptive group who spent the latter half of the 20th century marketing your value but it was all on the backs of real artists, hard working people who do their best to get along and police who are doing their best to do what's right for everyone.

It's all about you. It always will be. I'll take my chances on civil disobedience without your help. You and yours won't have anything other than your agenda, and I think consensus is too delicate a thing to be allowing your particular illness to be a part of.

Now, go parse out your sound bites again! but I'm not going to just fade away while you tell your big lie. I don't ask anyone else to help. I am happy to demonstrate a simple point.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lets play follow the word! (Jul '08) 9 min beatlesinafog 39,519
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 14 min _FLATLINE-------- 2,847
Poll She's from Canada 15 min leather skin 0
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 16 min _FLATLINE-------- 78,506
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 25 min Sublime1 8,100
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 27 min beatlesinafog 139,753
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 30 min Jennifer Renee 10,232
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 48 min The - Wizard 159,798
News Giant alligator is back at Florida golf course,... 54 min harlehoney 4
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 1 hr say it aint so 28,127