Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.
Comments
66,681 - 66,700 of 114,385 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Drew Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Being human.
<quoted text>
Because humanity is a *mixture* of straights and gays. Not every individual needs to procreate in order for the species to continue.
From your premise, i will simply call that an habit. It is a bad and abnormal habit and should be discouraged. It is satanic. How can a normal guy go after another guy of the same sex.
If that habits continues, it might have a negative effects on human population growth.

Level 2

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text>So, what is the essence of women , children and men, when people of the same sex are going after each other?
How can there be continuity in human race?
oh paaalease stupid... do you think gays marrying are gonna decrease the population to extinction... really?????? I'm not gay, but I am a microbiologist and I can assure you that hetero sex is currently populating the world toward critical levels ... you know ... like way to many of us for the worlds resources... so spare us your ignorance.

Hmmmm I wonder why china imposes penalties for over birth.... guess its so gays can catch up

Wow ... what a joke argument you pose

“what we think we become”

Level 5

Since: Aug 11

above and beyond

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text>So, what is the essence of women , children and men, when people of the same sex are going after each other?
Tell those to the priests who sexually abuse kids

Level 2

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Charles Idemi wrote:
Maybe you should fight divorce and single parent families dealing with severe economic hardship.... just a thought

Level 5

Since: Apr 12

Taizhou, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Charles Idemi wrote:
So, what is the essence of women , children and men, when people of the same sex are going after each other?
You're afraid of underpopulation taking place any time soon?

Level 2

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> From your premise, i will simply call that an habit. It is a bad and abnormal habit and should be discouraged. It is satanic. How can a normal guy go after another guy of the same sex.
If that habits continues, it might have a negative effects on human population growth.
Here let me share my favorite mythical fairytsale

The first little pig built his house out of straw because it was the easiest thing to do.

The second little pig built his house out of sticks. This was a little bit stronger than a straw house.

The third little pig built his house out of bricks.

One night the big bad wolf, who dearly loved to eat fat little piggies, came along and saw the first little pig in his house of straw. He said "Let me in, Let me in, little pig or I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house in!"

"Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin", said the little pig.

But of course the wolf did blow the house in and ate the first little pig.

So see I think your ignorance is just Big Bad WOLFIC and your christardic beliefs have already had horrible consequences on humans

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>oh paaalease stupid... do you think gays marrying are gonna decrease the population to extinction... really?????? I'm not gay, but I am a microbiologist and I can assure you that hetero sex is currently populating the world toward critical levels ... you know ... like way to many of us for the worlds resources... so spare us your ignorance.
Hmmmm I wonder why china imposes penalties for over birth.... guess its so gays can catch up
Wow ... what a joke argument you pose
I can see that such a practice is already legalised in country but in reality it is a wrong and perverted practice, that might affect the populations and sexual behaviours of humans negatively.

Level 2

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> An advice, the use of capital letters or upper casing is not too ideal, moron.
Sexual perversion whether in marriages or not, are wrong and should be discouraged.
what exactly is a sexual perversion.... you mean like if I swallow for my man.... or let him tie me up..... ya thought so

amazing how the christard tries to define perversion

Level 2

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> I can see that such a practice is already legalised in country but in reality it is a wrong and perverted practice, that might affect the populations and sexual behaviours of humans negatively.
wrong... hey genius... there have been LGBT people since the beginning of recorded time and yet the population has increased geometrically the entire time... try a new hypothesis... yours has been substantially falsified

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell those to the priests who sexually abuse kids
Your use of priest is wrong. By saying priest, you are saying all, which is wrong. Some do engages in that, just like others who are not priest.
It is not all people who call themselves priest will enter into the kingdom of God.

Level 2

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> I can see that such a practice is already legalised in country but in reality it is a wrong and perverted practice, that might affect the populations and sexual behaviours of humans negatively.
amazing, but christians have decreased more population thru genocide in their history then all the gays combined times 1,000.... gee scientifically speaking we need to thus make you illegal... see how facts just bite you in the azz

Level 2

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

come on please some christian try to sound scientific by refuting evolution with the laws of thermodynamics... please

Level 2

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

come on... i got half my brain tied behind my back...

Level 2

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Your use of priest is wrong. By saying priest, you are saying all, which is wrong. Some do engages in that, just like others who are not priest.
It is not all people who call themselves priest will enter into the kingdom of God.
hey just curious... according to cladistic analysis Home Sapiens have roamed the earth for over 200,000 years... yet your bible is only 2000 years old.... so where was your god the first 198,000 years???

Oh ya.... not invented yet!!! sorry... Thanks for playing

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

<quoted text>maybe you should consult your burning bush
They have topical treatments for that, I believe.

Level 5

above and beyond

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Your use of priest is wrong. By saying priest, you are saying all, which is wrong. Some do engages in that, just like others who are not priest.
Then your theory doesn't work. Religion won't save us from sins. Medicine does. Many priests are just lying about their sexuality. I've seen visions in my head how Satan himself inflicts people with such evil acts. It's a nasty beast! Trust me, the more you deny them, the more psychologically damaging it is no matter what position you hold in a church.

Level 2

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>They have topical treatments for that, I believe.
I know I hate it when I get a Candsis infection

Level 5

above and beyond

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

come on please some christian try to sound scientific by refuting evolution with the laws of thermodynamics... please
You just want to create chaos don't ya?

Level 2

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
na... just trying to confront ignorance.... notice they can't deal with reality.. they all ran off

Level 2

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
even the great evolutionary biologist Gould got tired of their ignorance... It's kinda like being one of the few kids in early elementary school who knows the truth about Santa

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••