Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 164828 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

Level 2

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#70960 Jan 13, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Your use of priest is wrong. By saying priest, you are saying all, which is wrong. Some do engages in that, just like others who are not priest.
It is not all people who call themselves priest will enter into the kingdom of God.
hey just curious... according to cladistic analysis Home Sapiens have roamed the earth for over 200,000 years... yet your bible is only 2000 years old.... so where was your god the first 198,000 years???

Oh ya.... not invented yet!!! sorry... Thanks for playing

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#70961 Jan 13, 2013
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>maybe you should consult your burning bush
They have topical treatments for that, I believe.

“what we think we become”

Level 5

Since: Aug 11

above and beyond

#70962 Jan 13, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Your use of priest is wrong. By saying priest, you are saying all, which is wrong. Some do engages in that, just like others who are not priest.
It is not all people who call themselves priest will enter into the kingdom of God.
Then your theory doesn't work. Religion won't save us from sins. Medicine does. Many priests are just lying about their sexuality. I've seen visions in my head how Satan himself inflicts people with such evil acts. It's a nasty beast! Trust me, the more you deny them, the more psychologically damaging it is no matter what position you hold in a church.

Level 2

Bellevue, WA

#70963 Jan 13, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>They have topical treatments for that, I believe.
I know I hate it when I get a Candsis infection

Level 5

above and beyond

#70964 Jan 13, 2013
come on please some christian try to sound scientific by refuting evolution with the laws of thermodynamics... please
You just want to create chaos don't ya?

Level 2

Bellevue, WA

#70965 Jan 13, 2013
Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
na... just trying to confront ignorance.... notice they can't deal with reality.. they all ran off

Level 2

Bellevue, WA

#70966 Jan 13, 2013
Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
even the great evolutionary biologist Gould got tired of their ignorance... It's kinda like being one of the few kids in early elementary school who knows the truth about Santa

“Don't be mad at me.”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

I'm just a little bunny.

#70967 Jan 13, 2013
<quoted text>even the great evolutionary biologist Gould got tired of their ignorance... It's kinda like being one of the few kids in early elementary school who knows the truth about Santa
What truth about Santa?

Level 5

above and beyond

#70968 Jan 13, 2013
<quoted text>even the great evolutionary biologist Gould got tired of their ignorance... It's kinda like being one of the few kids in early elementary school who knows the truth about Santa
Now you're just being naughty

Level 2

Bellevue, WA

#70969 Jan 13, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>What truth about Santa?
oh sorry to burst your bubble

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#70970 Jan 13, 2013
<quoted text>Maybe you should fight divorce and single parent families dealing with severe economic hardship.... just a thought
That again is not a justification of homosexuality( lity).
Sexual perversion is an habit that needs to be discouraged.

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#70971 Jan 13, 2013
Thomas Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
You're afraid of underpopulation taking place any time soon?
I am not afraid of anything. Sexual perversion is an habit and if that habits is tolerated, it will pose a negative effects on human population growth.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#70972 Jan 13, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> But the Negroes are not whites either.
Gay rights or perversions?
What then, is the essence of procreation or reproduction?
So, you hate everything that is different than you. Not at all surprising.

Level 2

Bellevue, WA

#70973 Jan 13, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> I am not afraid of anything. Sexual perversion is an habit and if that habits is tolerated, it will pose a negative effects on human population growth.
you struggle with reading and comprehension don't you... try hooked on phonics

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#70974 Jan 13, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text>That again is not a justification of homosexuality( lity).
Sexual perversion is an habit that needs to be discouraged.
Nope. Smoking is a habit that needs to be discouraged. Driving while texting is a habit that needs to be discouraged. Chocolate is a habit that .... crap, can't believe I'm admitting that one, oh well. Drinking too much is a habit that needs to be discouraged. God is a delusion that needs to be cured.

Homosexuality ... is meh. You don't even really care about what's right, or wrong, admit it, you just want to tell everyone else how to live.

Level 2

Bellevue, WA

#70975 Jan 13, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> I am not afraid of anything. Sexual perversion is an habit and if that habits is tolerated, it will pose a negative effects on human population growth.
gee i hope when i wake up we are not extinct

Level 9

Everett, WA

#70976 Jan 13, 2013
<quoted text>what exactly is a sexual perversion.... you mean like if I swallow for my man.... or let him tie me up..... ya thought so
amazing how the christard tries to define perversion
Heck, it is easy to define sexual perversion from a Christian point of view. Sexually perverted acts are those acts that are done by other people.

And since you are not doing Chuckles the Clown (AKA Charles) you are a big old nasty pervert.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#70977 Jan 13, 2013
<quoted text>you struggle with reading and comprehension don't you... try hooked on phonics
Shh, you will set him off again.

Chuckles will go on for days on end about how the English language belongs to the English. And no, Chuckles is not a native English speaker.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#70978 Jan 13, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Smoking is a habit that needs to be discouraged. Driving while texting is a habit that needs to be discouraged. Chocolate is a habit that .... crap, can't believe I'm admitting that one, oh well. Drinking too much is a habit that needs to be discouraged. God is a delusion that needs to be cured.
Homosexuality ... is meh. You don't even really care about what's right, or wrong, admit it, you just want to tell everyone else how to live.
Attention PussyKoder...Easter is coming up and I suspect you'll be on your knees in WalMart worshipping chocolate bunnies...They are for the most part hollow, just like you.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#70979 Jan 13, 2013
<quoted text>amazing, but christians have decreased more population thru genocide in their history then all the gays combined times 1,000.... gee scientifically speaking we need to thus make you illegal... see how facts just bite you in the azz
Attention boring!!! Gays reserve the right to kill each other on springer...now GFY.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
unjumble - jumble 6 letter words 2 min DILF 382
The Pun Game (Apr '10) 4 min NotaGoth 3,446
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 5 min Mechanic 757
News 'Father' Marries His 'Son' 5 min DILF 27
What Could Be Hot? 7 min Judy 123 231
Poll New "Drop one Word" With Famous People's Names (Oct '12) 9 min beatlesinafog 796
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 12 min Brandiiiiiiii 4,643
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr Irecknso_ 163,283
motorcycle traveling stories 3 hr Fuzzy Sock 797
News 'John Wayne Day' in Texas Honors Actor's 108th ... 6 hr greymouser 117
More from around the web