Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#70399 Jan 8, 2013
Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>
It is common courtesy to provide a link to the article you reference.
As far as anyone "OWING" me anything, blow it out your ass, bub.
I *DO* work, am at work now, and pay my own way.
Did you like the article? It's common courtesy NOT to plagerize anyones work, that is why I cited it.
You're welcome, I enjoyed the article, such of refreshing change from some of the garbage that floats around in my area sometimes.

“what we think we become”

Level 5

Since: Aug 11

above and beyond

#70400 Jan 8, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe I'd rather see SOME of them have to actually DO THE WORK in having to dig a little for it, off of their OWN efforts.
Link supplied, courtesy perhaps, but NOT officially mandatory.
(especially for something that already had more than enough info supplied, a trained monkey could've found it, with one eye shut.)
And what do you see at the bottom of wikistoopdia pages?
That's right-the only things that SAVE them, from being nothing but pages of abject plagiarism. Resources used, in redoing what had already been done.:-)
You should laugh at yourself because you are being stoopid.

Did the brains fall out of that crack or do you actually have a head? In case you are not aware, the authors of wikipedia did not get all that info first hand. They have reliable sources. Your attitude shows that you could write for Uncyclopedia.

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Stupid
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#70401 Jan 8, 2013
Kong_ wrote:
Or "IndependantMajority "
Whiner. Just because you had to look it up yourself.
Welcome to the REAL world of WORK...apeboy.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#70402 Jan 8, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
Very strange. I don't know where that snippet "Goliath laughs at David" came from. I did a simple copy and paste from the Wiki article I mentioned and that phrase somehow snuck in there.
Imagine that.
PhiThetaKappa

Somerset, KY

#70403 Jan 8, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
That is why you post the link. You did not write it, thus without the link, I am the plagiarizer.
We know.

Level 5

above and beyond

#70404 Jan 8, 2013
Some people here should laugh at themselves for being stoopid.

I think the brains fell out of that crack or they probably didn't have a head to begin with.

These people don't know what constructive criticism is so they resort to ad homs to make them feel good.

Someone with that IQ is best to write for a website "Uncyclopedia"

LMAO!
PhiThetaKappa

Somerset, KY

#70405 Jan 8, 2013
Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
You should laugh at yourself because you are being stoopid.
Did the brains fall out of that crack or do you actually have a head? In case you are not aware, the authors of wikipedia did not get all that info first hand. They have reliable sources. Your attitude shows that you could write for Uncyclopedia.
Here's a little reality clue for you-

This is NOT a classroom, this is a highly UNcredible news thread, as in a GARBAGE bin of the internet.

Try not to take it as anything else but, because that is ALL it is.

Intelligent people realize that, as well as realize what some of us refer to as "wikistoopedia" is.(for good reason too-which is why it is not regarded as acceptable, as a wholly reliable source unto itself in the REAL realms of academia).

Which is why, many of us also realize, Really, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know any of THAT either.
PhiThetaKappa

Somerset, KY

#70406 Jan 8, 2013
Cybele wrote:
Some people here should laugh at themselves for being stoopid.
I think the brains fell out of that crack or they probably didn't have a head to begin with.
These people don't know what constructive criticism is so they resort to ad homs to make them feel good.
Someone with that IQ is best to write for a website "Uncyclopedia"
LMAO!
By all means-Enjoy the laugh at yourself!! Laughter IS good for people!!

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#70407 Jan 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Sorry YOU missed the correct citation. I don't do wikistoopedia level ignorance...OR plagiarism.
Wikipedia has improved quite a bit since its earliest days. It may not be a valid source for research papers, but it is perfectly fine for internet debate. Wiki is as good of a source as the Encyclopedia Britannica:

http://news.cnet.com/2100-1038_3-5997332.html

And how is using Wiki plagiarism? Do you even know the meaning of the word?

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#70408 Jan 8, 2013
Also to the detractors of Wikipedia all you have to do to prove a Wiki article wrong is to check out the numerous sources, which are almost always linked, yourself and show that they got it wrong.

Instead creatards find it much easier to attack Wikipedia.

Level 5

above and beyond

#70409 Jan 8, 2013
PhiThetaKappa wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a little reality clue for you-
This is NOT a classroom, this is a highly UNcredible news thread, as in a GARBAGE bin of the internet.
Try not to take it as anything else but, because that is ALL it is.
Intelligent people realize that, as well as realize what some of us refer to as "wikistoopedia" is.(for good reason too-which is why it is not regarded as acceptable, as a wholly reliable source unto itself in the REAL realms of academia).
Which is why, many of us also realize, Really, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know any of THAT either.
So it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know all that stuff? So tell me, what does it take lady (who assumes a name of honor's society). You want me to give you a hint? Even a half-brained man can figure it out.

Level 5

above and beyond

#70410 Jan 8, 2013
or even a half-man brain knows. LOL
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#70411 Jan 8, 2013
Time and Space wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok...I read it...well parts of it...
And got lot's of 'mays''maybes' and 'mights'...and 'theories'....
But no absolutes...
DNA...RNA...is just like computer programming...it can't be done by chance...
Each life form, species, has it's own code...color, feathers, gills, feet, hands, mating habits, eyes,...
Insects, mammals, birds...plant life...
All, each, so complex...if you know and study engineering...you could never say all this programming was done, created, by accident...
it's impossible...
Lifeless matter has no logical reason to create life on it's own...
For the path of least resistance is always death...not life and conscious...
And matter always follows the path of least resistance...which would be death and rocks....not conciousness and life...
Quit resisting the idea of there being a creator...
Your disdain towards Christanity or religion, shouldn't blind you to the idea of an intellegent creator...
Designed/programmed via what mechanism?
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#70412 Jan 8, 2013
AGOODelectronfield wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why the study of electron fields.
"In the beginning, there WAS light".
Tsk, and sigh.
Darn it. I hate being right all the time.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#70413 Jan 8, 2013
<quoted text>
I did, Sorry you missed it. Next time, maybe try reading all the way to the bottom?
<quoted text>
Hmm...that is a matter of perspective "observation" it seems, at times.
A.P. "Scientists find ‘Goliath’ inscribed on pottery; Reference from 950 B.C. lends credence to Bible tale, Archaeologists say." 11/10/2005. MSN ScienceNews Web. 1/8/2013.
JERUSALEM — Archaeologists digging at the purported biblical home of Goliath have unearthed a shard of pottery bearing an inscription of the Philistine’s name, a find they claimed lends historical credence to the Bible’s tale of David’s battle with the giant.
While the discovery is not definitive evidence of Goliath’s existence, it does support the Bible’s depiction of life at the time the battle was supposed to have occurred, said Dr. Aren Maeir, a professor at Bar-Ilan University and director of the excavation.
“What this means is that at the time there were people there named Goliath,” he said.“It shows us that David and Goliath’s story reflects the cultural reality of the time.” In the story, David slew Goliath with a slingshot......
Why must you lie?

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

#70414 Jan 8, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Designed/programmed via what mechanism?
I think they think their god gets into each womb, miniaturization and such, you know. Then writes each individual DNA for all the millions of babies conceived.

I guess that does explain why he just aborts most of them.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

#70415 Jan 8, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Darn it. I hate being right all the time.
Well, if you get sick of being correct, you can always start making assertions based on the bible for a break.

Level 5

above and beyond

#70416 Jan 8, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
I think they think their god gets into each womb, miniaturization and such, you know. Then writes each individual DNA for all the millions of babies conceived.
I guess that does explain why he just aborts most of them.
like you want to get pregnant

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

#70417 Jan 8, 2013
Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
like you want to get pregnant
Um ... no. I'd say it with a bit more emphasis but that would require language that would be removed anyway. The idea of getting to that point disgusts me, the exchange of body fluids ... ew. Then the suffering and pain from the whole process ... no thank you, nope, not happening, not if you beg with your life.
Cybele

New York, NY

#70418 Jan 8, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>Um ... no. I'd say it with a bit more emphasis but that would require language that would be removed anyway. The idea of getting to that point disgusts me, the exchange of body fluids ... ew. Then the suffering and pain from the whole process ... no thank you, nope, not happening, not if you beg with your life.
It's an incredible feeling to have something in your body though. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 3 min Enzo49 3,038
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 13 min black shuck 472
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 13 min Doug77 4,304
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 20 min black shuck 152,912
Is it possible to....... 23 min Enzo49 620
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 23 min CJ Rocker 6,988
Let's Play Songs Titled with Two Words ... 24 min CJ Rocker 46
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 27 min TALLYHO 8541 37,798
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 35 min David Morrison 26,033
More from around the web